• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How do drugs fit into your relationship?

I've fucked up 2 longterm relationships, and lost some fine girls because of the drugs...heroin especially...if u r occasional user of whatever drug u may somehow keep the relationship but if u r a hardcore junky no way...no1 wants to see their loved ones nodding or crazed up all the time.the only exception is if u have a partner who uses drugs also and understands how the stuff works...But if u have a nice girl that has no expirience with drugs the chances r great that u'll loose her.I'm in a relationship with a nice girl again that knows about my addiction but she hopes that I'll be clean someday.she 's verry supportive and I love her 4 that.but she made it clear that if continue with the same shit she'll abandon me.so be carefull mates.either don't tell her shit and hope that she'll never find out or try ti give ur best and stay off the shit as much as u can.good luck to u all

My experience leads me to believe that there is an extreme paucity of females who use drugs recreationally and with substantive frequency, quantity, or variety. With the majority of women I've known to use psychoactives, they either indulge in mainstream, banal, and "cool" drugs—like cannabis, alcohol, tobacco, and rarely cocaine—or they abuse hard drugs to feed a habit.

I surmise that the probability of serendipitously meeting a woman who uses a motley of drugs—especially hallucinogens like dissociatives and psychedelics—is roughly proportional to the probability of serendipitously meeting a woman with a >150 IQ.

Indeed, the fairer sex seems vastly less open to experience than males.

The moment I divulge my drug use—which is not an easily concealed activity—to a woman with whom I've become intimately acquainted, a termination of the relationship usually follows.

So, after having many a dismayed inamorata become perturbed and put-off when learning of my pharmacological pastimes, I no longer broach the topic. Instead, I'll either keep it confidential or allow the girl to make her potential drug use known first.

Dear OP

I believe that certain drugs in moderation can provide couples a renewed sense of themselves; they share and experience together and as long it's not too harmful, this is great!
One must always be cautious however with their partners body and what they can or cannot handle. For example, my husband and I tried MDMA. Only it wasn't MDMA of pure form. And though he told me he had not drunk, he had and this did not help one single bit.

He keeled over, mumbled something as he went, stiffened up, eyes rapidly going back and forth; he was over dosing. The ambulance arrived, rushed him to ICU where they worked on him for an hour trying to get him back.

Scariest night of my life. BUT, we were dumb. What's my point? Get your drugs tested first. Know thy dealer.

I wish the night had gone differently. I would still like to share an experience like that with him but I am too afraid his body cannot handle it, though he does drink like a fish.

Anyway, I think its great if a couple can be open and honest about these things, just make sure your partner can handle it and stay away from the highly addictive hard stuff.

Well. They both use but my special one is just as reckless. The other accepts it as long as I'm semi honest?

Im sure this has been asked before but I havent seen it in the time ive been around. Just curious if there are any of you who are with someone who doesnt support your drug habit and how that works? Id also like to hear from people who have partners with the same habits and what the heck that is like, just so I can get a good dose of envy 8)

My boyfriend and I live together and we use the same stuff too. He is sometimes on a rollercoaster where were using and using and then he'll quit for 2 weeks. I try too\ quit but I can't get past 4 days. Overall, in a sense I guess getting fucked up is something we typically do, but when he can get something better than me I get mad and demand him to share haha. We've been doing it for so long it just feels normal and 95% of the time were having fun and not fighting.

Same here that's our routine n none of us want to clean up. We love each other n we worry about each others use. Me about his drinking n him about my reckless coke iv addiction we don't judge but worry. I only say what I've done after fact n he worries so. I wish I could stop. H we both love but we IIM it. Any suggestions?

I'm a woman n done every hallucinogenic out there years bk. many girls do freak out I always hanged out with boys. In Europe I had good quality hall. In US more difficult. Only know my c n h dealer well. Spanish paid out after all. Wish I wasn't so well connected (not really) but I'm a mess

Last edited:
My man likes to have fun. I really only smoked pot for a few years when I was younger. Then I did some coke and roxies for a short while. I had been clean for around 5 years before meeting my guy. So I'm half supporting his habit, there are things that are just too much for me to handle. But there are a few things that I'm starting to use with him not just to make him happy but to start to relax myself. Mainly use etizolam which I like. Tried a new stimulant tonight. First dose didn't last me long but I was at a festival and moving around. Went back to his place and we each took more of the stimulant and it was a nice high and made it an awesome night. Took some etizolam to try to reverse the stimulant so far no luck. Can't wait for him to show me other things.

It's awesome being with someone who's as "fucked up" as you are, It's really cute. There's nothing like mdma-fueled-orgasms-while-hand-holding-in-the-shower, The only problem I see is injecting, crack, methamp and heroin. I say this because, MDMA draws 2 people close but I find Heroin does the oppersite, also I find being addicted to Heroin I was emotionally numb and also the addiction itself is bad (lying to her, stealing) but the worse part is making her feel second best. For that reason I would never date someone when I was on H but I am off it now (MMT).

My husband and I smoke alot of weed together. We both have substantial habits. I am guilty of "hording" weed. In the past we have also done shrooms, which was awesome. I do other stuff on my own, like morning glory, blue lotus, cocaine......

He wouldn't be upset about the "natural" highs; however, he would go apeshit if he knew about the coke.

i have numerous female friends who have taken coke, weed, lsd, mdma, mushrooms, cactus, mephedrone, 2ci, 4aco-dmt, al-lad, lsz, ritalin etc. you name it.

but drugs like all make or break points must have an overlap in belief from either partner or you get problems i.e. break up or deceit

I've never been involved with somebody who has the same interest in drugs as I do until recently. A couple of my exes have smoked weed, but only on occasion whereas I'm a daily smoker. This has been somewhat problematic and a (small) reason as to why my past relationships never worked out in the long run.

Lately I've been spending time with a man who not only shares my interest in drugs, but has more experience with them and is excited to introduce me to new experiences. We're typically high whenever we're together because we're both smokers, we've rolled together once, and he has some good LSD on reserve for us to do together in the near future. So far drugs have allowed us to connect with one another, but neither of us are addicts and we knew each other well before we started doing anything beyond weed together. We're not in a relationship, but it seems to be heading in that direction.

I've experience totally supportive partners and partners who were totally against. I don't think either one was better than the other. If a partner is down then it encourages abusive and if a partner is against you feel judged. I think there is a balance though that if you are both down for occasional experimentation it can be beneficial. Also, it could work if your partner is open and even if they don't experiment they are ok with you dabbling. But it seems logical that if someone loves you that they would also stick by your side if you genuinely become an addict.

Mary Jane is the only lady in my life. And even we're on a break right now.

Addiction and relationships don't really mix well.

The boyfriend is alot more into this scene then me, I've only just started to "experiment " with drugs since I've met him.
Like, I've smoked weed before I knew him.
We do mdma together, and soon I'll be trying a psychedelic too. :)
I think it's a great part of our relationship, and i couldn't imagine a better way to do it. :)

I'm a recreational user, not habitual. I don't tell a lot of people about and wouldn't tell the girl I'm seeing. I go away to raves, get wasted and then back to normal life after that.

I'm a recreational user, not habitual. I don't tell a lot of people about and wouldn't tell the girl I'm seeing. I go away to raves, get wasted and then back to normal life after that.

You wouldn't want to share that experience with her?