• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How do drugs fit into your relationship?

Neither of us drink or smoke pot anymore.

Pretty much just bupe, nicotine, caffeine, and OTC shit.

Used to do dope together, although I don't do that anymore.
She does still on occasion, but I had a much much larger problem with it than she.
She didn't have an addiction per se, she would just be a huge fucking bitch when she was doing it all the time.

But mainly just bupe... The classic.

I'm very happy neither of us "goes clubbing", also.

Last edited:
My husband is like the complete opposite of an addict so it is a major issue. I nearly lost him and our five kids when I relapsed for the first time in our marriage. He has been around junkies all his life and is just over it, coupled with the fact he was terrified I was going to die each and everyday either from an overdose as I was using opiates, benzos, alcohol and psych drugs every single day or from my own doing as I became suicidal.

Even now I'm on suboxone he is not comfortable at all with it and the drugs have put the biggest strain on our relationship in 13 years:(

When I was in active additiction he spent many nights awake making sure I didn't stop breathing and was always scared that he was going to find me dead when he came home.

So yeah, drugs do NOT fit into my marriage.

Sounds like me and my hubby! The man has never touched any drug at all nor ever been ok with me being on bupe (5yrs almost)

I'm happy that we both do bupe.

That would suck major ass if she didn't want me to do bupe...

I don't think people understand what bupe actually is or the fact that you don't get a euphoric high from it.

Have you guys tried explaining that you don't get high off of it?

Yeah, my hubby knows that I don't get high off it but he still worries about me and has trust issues from my behaviour when I was in active addiction. He worries, like I do about me getting off it one day and also if I take other meds with it or drink (rarely.). He would much rather me on be on bupe than actively using though of course.

The girl I'm dating does weed regularly. In fact Is smoke with her. I know it's double standard but sometimes it's weird smoking with her and other times it's not. I enjoy smoking weed with her then gazing into each others eyes then have sex lol.

Just split up with my girl of 9 years last week, with my drug use being one of the major factors. Not the only one, but was certainly high on the list. She takes drugs, has taken pretty much everything, knows the score. But I always take it to far, have an addictive personality. So it doesn't matter if it's a Wed afternoon, or a saturday, if I have some free time I'll have a line of K or something that won't last long.
Proper gutted now though.

It's not something to be envious of....my boyfriend and I did opioids together. At first it was fun, and we showed lots of affection and love for each other. We had a lot of fun until....a couple years in it almost destroyed us. It wasn't fun, it wasn't loving. We both did awful things to each other. The lying, the resentment, anger, ect. If you're in a relationship with someone and you're both strung out all the time (or most of the tim) it will get to that point. We are both sober and working on how to build a new relationship without the use of a mind altering substance. Hope it can last:)

I wouldn't say that our relationship is necessarily based on drugs per se but a big part of why we're together and why we're so strong is definitely because of them. I mean hell, the first time we ever really talked I drunkenly messaged him on Facebook and we had a conversation about weed. For a while neither of us was really into anything else, but we both got pretty heavily into MDx around the same time (we've used together numerous times (in groups and alone ;)) and it's always a very pleasurable experience but now we've both slowed down on our use of empathogens), and we both became interested in psychedelics around the same time too. We've used a lot of different drugs together, we took San Pedro together for the first time and plan to try DMT together in the future. Only difference is he's sort of into ketamine, idc much for it but it doesn't bother me that he does it, I was with him the first time he tried it.

Our relationship with drugs is definitely healthy, we're both very into harm reduction and researching everything before trying it. And we definitely keep each other in check.

Me and my latest ex used to do heroin together from about a month on in our relationship. We went from smoking to injecting. In the end it destroyed our relationship (were best friends now tho). But the sex was something amazing.

My wife and I do about one weekend a month. We keep each other grounded so nothing gets out of control. Pretty amazing to have a relationship like we do.

We are both in recovery so they do not. We of course talk about them from time to time and about what we used to do. I think its more of a connection thing then anything else. We do support each others recovery and programs. I don't want to use with my partner because the relationship would be over and both of us were pretty bad when we were out there using.

Mostly well, with a few hiccups every now and then.

She doesn't do drugs often. Occasionally I'll have taken some long-acting drug and in the evening can't get it up, which pisses her off. Also, when we're doing MDMA, I have to stick to tiny bits while she takes loads. But then again, when she's rolling like it's going outta style, giving it to her is better than ecstasy.

My fiancé and I started our relationship around drugs. When I met him he had been smoking dope and using speed for years and I ended up joining in. We spent a few years abusing anything we could but these days we rarely use anything other than prescription pills or getting some speed when we're going to a gig or something.

Well i can't be in a relationship because of the drugs.. me and one of my friends have liked each other for a long time but it can't go anywhere because he doesn't do opiates and is very against my heroin addiction so now where just friends who fuck no commitments no dates its okay up until when he gets girlfriends

What relationship? =D

A wise man once said:
"Who needs love, when drugs are eternal?"
That moron was me.