LSDMDMA&9021581 said:
sounds like a cool place
rolls, you say?
id hit one up if they gots clean pills.
they should rediversify their bonds
and invest in molly tho
url

haha fucking priceless

Lol my cities "hood" is about half of the downtown area and consists of a bunch of skinny white crackheads.

Also I'm pretty certain my city has less than 50 black people.

Another major difference beetween my city/surrounding cities and down south in the US is benzos are literally never sold on the street; like I've never seen or heard about people who have/are selling benzos, as well as heroin and meth.

Just a massive coke/crack party with the occasional MDMA and/or pills and rarely some shrooms.

LSD, don't even get me started on how bad I want some :(:(:(

"As stereotypical and ridiculous as it sounds, on more than one occasion the trap consisted of like 10 black dudes sitting on couches smoking blunts and playing basketball games on outdated-ass game systems like dreamcast."

Could'nt have said it better myself. In Atlanta there's a whole neighborhood of trap houses called the Bluff. It's so hot that if you are seen being white in this area you will be stopped by police. That's not an exaggeration. People will run up to you offering you heroin.

FEELING GREAT HOW WAS YOUR DAY GUYS!
DA BEST PART OF WAKING UP
IS smoking PYSCHEDILICKS

Awww dude, we were all hoping you wouldn't get back on that road. You seemed so commited to quiting the dust and now you're smoking it in the morning again? :( Keep strong man, you dont need to go down that road again and get arrested.

<3

Good luck Beef n' Brocks my leaked-out freaked-out nasty-ass mah from tha south, remember my nigga it be the nut-house not the nut-HOME. Just saying, I know you keep it real though.

Could'nt have said it better myself. In Atlanta there's a whole neighborhood of trap houses called the Bluff. It's so hot that if you are seen being white in this area you will be stopped by police. That's not an exaggeration. People will run up to you offering you heroin.

Minus the cop-bit, it sounds awesome!
If i want any boy (heroin) i gotta drive 2.5 hours up to Dallas/FtWorth to find any or trust a junkie to drive up there with my money and actually come back the same day (and we all know that ain't happening :p )

Pay heed though, it does not combine well with inhaling duster.

Just out of interest Beef, is your username inspired by the Immortal Technique track? ;)

rofl this thread is ridiculous. I love it. May it never get locked!

It's just so damn friendly and off-track, and everyone's goin' with it! :D

I finally gained respect for internet trolls when I saw beef/n/brokly's photo in that other thread and realized that he is not only an internet troll , but a real life one as well

lol....

j/k he does look similar to those troll dolls though.

I used to hate this guy, but now i look at beefs posts like that crazy guy dancing on the corner with a silent boombox by the liquor store....

I just find it humorous.

Congratulations beef, youve got my vote!