• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

just SMOKED 3 BAGS OF DUST

It seems bluelight was a much different place 8yrs ago haha. I'm reminded why I wasn't around often.

-GC

It sure was. Even more different back in 2005 and before.

Not sure, but it's nice to see a blast from the past. :)

What ever happened to Fast and bulbous?
Or Gloggawagga? I remember the later used to hate my politics (probs lots of people here lol)

No matter what Humanity decides to do with themselves in the future...I hope we never forget people like Mitch Hedburg. Remember to laugh today Robots. Being silly is considered optimal programming quality. Hardy harhar ya pirates.

F&B invented MXE and then dropped off the face of the Earth...

Glogga was kind of a dick and I think he stepped down of his own accord, but not really sure, it was right when I started modding, in fact I think I might have taken his place.

I forgot fast and bulbous name. He was a Bluelight member...i had forgot. Wasn't Bluelight originally out of the UK? Or am I that spacey? Also-how many people that have done dust would say it's equally sexually bizarre and exploratory as or than Speed? Really good speed or mama vs dust for being a straight freak? Thoughts? Would you admit it-i does everyone already know because you stopped giving a fuck about your computer camera because if someone bright wants to know your day to day...theyll find a way in or to watch computer phone or otherwise...

I don't know about PCP specifically, never tried, but the 3-MeO analogue (As well as low dosages of MXE) fills me with sexual energy, if I combo it with some phenibut or weed some interesting stuff goes on at the bedroom