Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

just SMOKED 3 BAGS OF DUST

Steamed broccoli with a bit of butter ftw :D

lol, I almost said, "wit'a bit'a butta"

hahahahah :D:D8(

wth?? no butta, mutha!

dust-margery-dawes-little-britain-demotivational-poster-1217358276.jpg

BEEF N BROCKLY IS PIFF AND DUST MIXED TOGETHER
that spot i let that lil white kid in cuz he skates and tries, it is in the heart of the hood that spot tho, but i cant discriminate on whites even the jews can come in if they live somewhere in jersey city, no racism in my spots just anarchy and you think that spot sucks but your not on skavenger pro team nore grove street bikes pro team nore flow from animal bikes yet i am bitch

I love both beef and broccoli (my bad, I mean brokly). :) I had beef earlier today for Thanksgiving actually. The best beef ever cooked, or near to it anyway.

I meant real beef and broccoli. I'm high as hell so it took me a long time to type that post and in the meantime you posted what it means to you =D

Still smellin' "essence of sherm" after trippin last night. So im doin' good.

Fix'd for the B&D B&B thread.

my favorite image blog:

*creepy-ass pictures*

Yo some of the shit on that site was something I don't exactly want on my hardrive, can you at least NSFW that link? The pics you shown are OK, I guess, but there have to be SOME standards even in the leak kingdom that is this thread.

I was actually kidding for some reason. Broccoli is nice, I got it so much as a child I also got used to cooking it myself. And meat... that rocks in general, although I don't feel good about liking it so much.
I thought brokly was Brooklyn anyway.

That video was hilarious, this whole thread cracks me up. I haven't done PCP in such a long time... they sell it in powder here and call it "mescaline".

LOL down here we used to be able to buy MAD amounts of dust. It was a liquid and everybody called it "water" and you could get it in little vials or, in the case of this one trap, fuggen DIXIE CUPS. Haha, I would go to the trap house and come out with a dixie cup and drive back trying not to spill it.

So easy to overdose when you have that much boat, though. One of my friends ended up freaking out and jumping out a second-story window once, although he was strangely OK besides a broken wrist of all things.

lmfao that reminded me of the family guy skit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3JaAGNmRQ

So a trap house is just a house where everybody chills and sells drugs and shit?

they call em open house's here (australia) i only go there if im super desprate and have smoke weed in like a week or 2. they scary pricks theres always like 10 abos or big scary cunts in the house they always have weed (shitty size tho like im talking a g or under) n if they dont have weed they drive you over to the cuzins open house.
they can be pritty cool blokes once you get to know them and they dont think your a cop

That video was hilarious, this whole thread cracks me up. I haven't done PCP in such a long time... they sell it in powder here and call it "mescaline".

dude are you sure your not just smoking real mescaline its one of the active ingredent in poyety catus (<<<< spelling)

^There's a thread somewhere around here about why mescaline isn't available on the black market, you should check it out. :)

dude are you sure your not just smoking real mescaline its one of the active ingredent in poyety catus (<<<< spelling)

It sounds like this guy tried it. Dissociatives are quite different in effects than psychs so he probably could figure it out. *peyote is how it's spelled btw