• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

just SMOKED 3 BAGS OF DUST

LOL down here we used to be able to buy MAD amounts of dust. It was a liquid and everybody called it "water" and you could get it in little vials or, in the case of this one trap, fuggen DIXIE CUPS. Haha, I would go to the trap house and come out with a dixie cup and drive back trying not to spill it.

So easy to overdose when you have that much boat, though. One of my friends ended up freaking out and jumping out a second-story window once, although he was strangely OK besides a broken wrist of all things.

Man compared to my little town Houston/Texas must be a fucked up place to live in lol, what with there being "trap houses" and all.

Haha actually its pretty chill. Most of the traps I frequented back in the day were really chill. Always took great care of you and made sure you were safe from crackheads and stick up kids in the neighborhood. Some of them even had ridiculously good selections of weed, like 15-20 different kinds ranging from schwag to headies and everything in between. Always had xanax bars, a whole menu of rolls, ballin' rockers of cocaine. The good traps are like little stocked up dope-shops with everything you need. =D

So a trap house is just a house where everybody chills and sells drugs and shit?

Yep, and once it gets too hot they just relocate to another cheap apartment. Really chill way of doing stuff.

I haven't bought drugs in the hood in a while, but I honestly always felt really safe doing it. It was a good system. Maybe it was just the people I dealt with since I actually went to grade school with one of the dudes and knew him forever, but they were good people and looked out for me on a number of occasions.

Haha actually its pretty chill. Most of the traps I frequented back in the day were really chill. Always took great care of you and made sure you were safe from crackheads and stick up kids in the neighborhood. Some of them even had ridiculously good selections of weed, like 15-20 different kinds ranging from schwag to headies and everything in between. Always had xanax bars, a whole menu of rolls, ballin' rockers of cocaine. The good traps are like little stocked up dope-shops with everything you need. =D

whats these trap houses? is it like a house or flat where eveybody goes to get smashed?

Haha all these questions about trap houses make me feel like I really live in the hood...

i iant never herd of no trap house
respek
url

whats these trap houses? is it like a house or flat where eveybody goes to get smashed?

It's usually a unit in a shitty apartment complex (sometimes a house, though) where a bunch of drug dealers hang out. Its safer than selling on the street because the cops need a warrant to get in, etc. So if you know one of the dealers, its like you have a fully stocked drug store at your service 24/7. The standard menu is usually: weed, ecstasy pills, cocaine, and xanax bars.

As stereotypical and ridiculous as it sounds, on more than one occasion the trap consisted of like 10 black dudes sitting on couches smoking blunts and playing basketball games on outdated-ass game systems like dreamcast.

Haha all these questions about trap houses make me feel like I really live in the hood...

My city has a lot of nice neighborhoods next to some pretty scary places. Its strange like that, I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood surrounded on 2 sides by some rough hoods.

Last edited:
As stereotypical and ridiculous as it sounds, on more than one occasion the trap consisted of like 10 black dudes sitting on couches smoking blunts and playing basketball games on outdated-ass game systems like dreamcast.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

My city has a lot of nice neighborhoods next to some pretty scary places. Its strange like that, I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood surrounded on 2 sides by ghettos. :\

Same. Well I live in like middle class/lower middle class area, but like two blocks away it's somewhere you should probably carry a knife or avoid after dark.

sounds like a cool place
rolls, you say?
id hit one up if they gots clean pills.
they should rediversify their bonds
and invest in molly tho
url

I've had terrible luck with trap pills. They usually don't take their product (business man) and are pretty uninformed. Piperazine party.

Yeah, I wouldn't buy pills period nowadays. But back in the day, like 03-04 you saw a lot of methbombs, but some bomb ones came by. I had these green addidas once that were so clean and bomb MDMA, I didn't get them from a trap but I'm certain the dude I bought them from did. I had him get me like 50 or so that year, me n my buddies had a great time. :D