• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

just SMOKED 3 BAGS OF DUST

In Canada we call our PCP mescaline just to confuse the all tha lil shawties. The terminology is indeed confusing & yeah, you'd have to smoke like a quarter gram of crystals in order to approach the levels of a peyote trip, which is not only unfeasible but wasteful. Dust on the other hand will knock you on yo ass at milligram levels so lacing a cig/joint/blunt is possible.

In Canada we call our PCP mescaline just to confuse the all tha lil shawties. The terminology is indeed confusing & yeah, you'd have to smoke like a quarter gram of crystals in order to approach the levels of a peyote trip, which is not only unfeasible but wasteful. Dust on the other hand will knock you on yo ass at milligram levels so lacing a cig/joint/blunt is possible.

I've noticed very significant effects at 50-100 mg smoked mescaline. It works pretty well, it doesn't last very long though.

I'd be pissed if I bought mescaline and it turned out to be PCP. I've never bought mescaline on the street though, because it's unavailable and the few times I've seen it it's been more expensive then just buying some San Pedro.

Also, this is one of the best PD threads ever, hands down. BEEF/N/BROKLY is a valuable contributor, everything he writes is funny as hell.

I've noticed very significant effects at 50-100 mg smoked mescaline. It works pretty well, it doesn't last very long though.

I'd be pissed if I bought mescaline and it turned out to be PCP. I've never bought mescaline on the street though, because it's unavailable and the few times I've seen it it's been more expensive then just buying some San Pedro.

Also, this is one of the best PD threads ever, hands down. BEEF/N/BROKLY is a valuable contributor, everything he writes is funny as hell.

That's a new one, never thought of smoking mescaline... I'd rather scarf down a large dose in gelcaps and enjoy the extended comeup. <3 extended come ups

But yeah, if I'm ever offered it here I'll refuse, for some reason Toronto and Montreal have this huge market for fake mescaline that is probably created and fed by biker gang activity. Of course almost all PCP production is pretty much a gang thing, black or white.

So when you smoke 'dust' is it PCP hydrochloride, or freebase? I tried smoking the hydrochloride from a glass pipe and it was really harsh and nasty, but I've smoked cigs dipped in a solution of the base and it was fine. But if 'dust' is PCP base then you couldn't snort it, I dunno if you can snort 'dust'...

Oh, and per mg, insufflated PCP hydrochloride was far more intense than smoked PCP base, I guess from the inefficiency of smoking.

Beef, why do you talk like you're trying to be a black gangster? Seriously it sounds ridiculous

I think he's puerto rican, actually-- if I remember correctly. But a gangsta nonetheless.

This is such a wonderful thread. Initially I avoided it assuming it was spam that had eluded the mods. How wrong I was.

FEELING GREAT HOW WAS YOUR DAY GUYS!
DA BEST PART OF WAKING UP
IS smoking PYSCHEDILICKS

I wish regular 'lighters could have signatures cause this would be it for me.

So when you smoke 'dust' is it PCP hydrochloride, or freebase? I tried smoking the hydrochloride from a glass pipe and it was really harsh and nasty, but I've smoked cigs dipped in a solution of the base and it was fine. But if 'dust' is PCP base then you couldn't snort it, I dunno if you can snort 'dust'...

Oh, and per mg, insufflated PCP hydrochloride was far more intense than smoked PCP base, I guess from the inefficiency of smoking.

Spot on!

So a trap house is just a house where everybody chills and sells drugs and shit?

Yes that's what it means. Like it used to be called a shooting gallery in the 60s and 70s, and crack house in the 80s and 90s but now they call it the other slang term.

What's with all this oldschool PCP threads revival?

LOLed at PYSCHEDILICKS xDDDD

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by skillet

Spot on!

If you experienced PCP base that was less intense than hydrochloride by dosage then it was very likely that the base was diluted. PCP HCL does, however, last longer.

What would happen to the Universe if you literally got served something made with Beef and some Brokly cuz I cant remember how to spell it right-while you were partaking in the said sacred Beef and Brokly thread of the unlockable nature of the internet. ? ? ?
It might create a new universe - made of Dust - like a Big Bang - but Dusted. 2-Oxo-PCE is pretty dirt nasty....take that as you will-but 3-MeO-2Oxo-PCE dats my Baby Momma you know she sexy all 3 dimenensions and 6 maybe 7 Senses. Kinda like Grands Sixth Sense - I hope You ALL know some EYEDEAS RIP MICHEAL LARSEN RIP "CLIFF" VORTECH RIP GURU FROM GANGSTARR RIP GRYM REAPER FROM GRAVEDIGGAZ (cancer : [ Fuck CANCER punk ass bitch stealing True Gs just like Bullets from Guns or too much Heroin.