• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Nowadays I don't give a fuck about new psychedelics, I have got plenty of stash of the psychs I would want to touch: ETH-LAD, LSD, DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET and DOC.

I only crave for new dissos now. And I want all the posibilities that the arylcyclohexanamines world can bring. Specially I would love to try plain PCP or PCE.

I also want to try plain PCP and PCE. I bet PCE is an amazing drug.

Yes. Also, CAR-226,086.

As for actual psychedelics, I would really love to get my hands on DET, PRO-LAD, or 2C-EF. Those are the ones I'd probably say rank highest in each structural category that I would truly call rare. There are also plenty that I would love that have only unfortunately become rare for me in recent times, like pretty much any of the 2Cs or 2C-Ts. Also I don't think DOB used to be rare but it sure is for me now, add that to the list. DOPR too but luckily I do have that one in waiting. Plenty of others too but with increasingly less passion.... The ones I named here are pretty much those that have stood the test of time.

My interest is dissociatives comes and goes, and currently it's low. There is one though that would always make this list no matter what my level of interest is: MXE. I came close to getting it a couple times in person when it was popular, didn't pursue it in time through other means, and then spent years hearing other people talking about how much they miss it. Pretty disappointing, there'll definitely be something of a void in me until/unless I ever get to try it.

Also EA-3167 (just once).

That'd probably be preferable, the closer I am to death when I try it the better. I'm pretty sure there's something in those EA documents about how a bunch of the volunteers were schizophrenic upon a six month follow-up.

No different from labeling DXM as cough medicine. They're just cannabinoids and deliriants.

Perhaps, but that post says it all
That'd probably be preferable, the closer I am to death when I try it the better. I'm pretty sure there's something in those EA documents about how a bunch of the volunteers were schizophrenic upon a six month follow-up.

Does it, though? That's only in relation to that one drug, EA-3167. DMHP and CAR-226,086 were also designed as a part of that program and I wouldn't be afraid to take them today.

The fact that they were designed as chemical warfare agents is a moot point if you try to say that somehow makes them worse drugs. This project was specifically aimed at designing non-lethal incapacitating agents. It was a government-sanctioned project to make mind-altering drugs that were super intense, extremely long-lasting, and safe to ingest in large doses.

DMHP in a close analogue of THC, that took around two thousand doses to kill the test animals. When given to volunteer soldiers it made some of them high for days from one dose, and the commonly described effects included things like munchies and head rushes. Sounds great to me, I'm curious if smoked it could be like a good high that lasts most of a day.

CAR-226,086 is a deliriant, but it has the highest central to peripheral effects ratio of all of those they tested, even more so than EA-3443 which is reported to be able to produce deliriant hallucinations and confusions without significant physical symptoms. In other words, this is a deliriant without a body load. That sounds absolutely fascinating to me, and like an incredibly novel experience.

EA-3167 should have a deliriant body load, but interests me only because it's apparently the longest-lasting hallucinogen known to man, being claimed to have plunged volunteers into delirium peaking for an insane five to ten days. They probably developed schizophrenia because their minds were ripped to shreads in the process, at least that'd be my best guess. People who use deliriants too regularly tend to develop problems regardless of which they are, which is why I don't use them anymore and would only try CAR-226,086 probably a few times. Still, I've always wanted to have a trip that crazy if the time was right, and I'd gladly do it if I had nothing left to lose. Otherwise I'd probably just hold on to it as a trophy until the right moment came.

In the end, they're just a group of drugs like any others, with pros and cons compared to one another. No reason to discount a psychoactive chemical just because it was originally investigated for warfare.

Whatever rocks your boat man, my opinion is that drugs that were designed to incapacitate people and as you said produce long lasting effects, including
bunch of the volunteers were schizophrenic upon a six month follow-up.
are too extreme for me. And sure there are other drugs that were designed for recreational use that are equally dangerous, and I'll stay away from those too.

Considering the fact that I might be interested in trying mk-801 if the time was right (aka I was close to death or had a high chance of dying anyway) his choice isn't that weird.

Considering the fact that I might be interested in trying mk-801 if the time was right (aka I was close to death or had a high chance of dying anyway) his choice isn't that weird.

Shit, I would try it right now if just had access, this chemical intrigues me since a long time, and it doesn't sound so bad at all.

Whatever rocks your boat man, my opinion is that drugs that were designed to incapacitate people and as you said produce long lasting effects, including "bunch of the volunteers were schizophrenic upon a six month follow-up" are too extreme for me. And sure there are other drugs that were designed for recreational use that are equally dangerous, and I'll stay away from those too.

Again though, that's just that one drug, EA-3167, and that's not a "long lasting effect", it's a toxic side effect. If you don't want it, don't take it. That still doesn't change the fact that it has nothing to do with being a part of that chemical warfare project though.

You can have whatever opinions about drugs you want, but I'm telling you that you're deluding yourself if you think that language alone means it should be avoided, you're the one applying negative connotations to it. Incapacitating just means gets you high, and long lasting just means gets you high for a long time. Even LSD was tested as a chemical warfare agent as a part of this project because it is indeed safe, incapacitating, and long lasting. There's nothing to fear from these drugs just because they fit that description, only the same individually varying risks that come with widely exploring any drug class.

Considering the fact that I might be interested in trying mk-801 if the time was right (aka I was close to death or had a high chance of dying anyway) her choice isn't that weird.

Why wouldn't you try it now? I wasn't aware that it was particularly toxic or anything.

Cyclopropyl mescaline. The tihkal entry is amazing. Even though it's a cyclopropyl I'll still try it. The DNA damage stuff is unfounded in my experience. There are tons of drugs with a cyclopropyl tail. .
Really hope to see this in my lifetime.
My question is would there be any unreacted mescaline leftover? I know that can be a legality issue simial to 5 br dmt. Apparently there is still unreacted dmt leftover.

@MSK
Weird that no rc vendor sells it, it's a legitimate research chemical. Also a disso you could put on blotters. The duration is probably what's keeping them from doing it, but then doc (which is long but not that long), dopr, doet (both quite long), and several very long lasting benzos do get sold so....

@Kaleida:
The duration is a bit long and obviously lack of a source. You're probably right about the neurotoxicity, imo it's not any worse than other dissos.

@Bigazznugz:
I'm with you on the cyclopropyl thing, lots of human approved medications have cyclopropyl groups on them and they seem safe enough.

I almost got some cyclopropylmescaline... alas, it was not meant to be. :\ I'm really curious about MK-801 too, not sure if I'd do it or not but the reports are fascinating.

MMDA sounds interesting. Surprised by its' rarity actually. Based on its' structure and the few reports I've read, it sounds as if there could be some real potential there.

Oh yeah I forgot about MMDA... I've read like 2 reports on it, they both sounded interesting.