• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

The 4-HO-MIPT body load has, for me, not had any of the stereotypic 5-meo-mipt or god forbid 5-meo-dipt bodyload associated with it. Even 4-AcO-DIPT (acetate? fumarate? I don't remember), when I had it once at 35mg, was much more mentally jarring and time-disrupting than 4-HO-MIPT HCl, of which my doses were around 25-40mg respectively.
4-HO-MIPT is probably my favorite designer tryptamine.

I almost got some cyclopropylmescaline... alas, it was not meant to be. :\ I'm really curious about MK-801 too, not sure if I'd do it or not but the reports are fascinating.
Most sounds interesting but the olneys leisions are not good. I'm assuming that's why it's not been synthed.

Aren't Olney's lesions in humans still a controversial issue? All dissociatives cause them in rats but afaik there is no proof they occur in humans too (they did find changes in the brain anatomy of long term ketamine users but this was done using mri so not enough resolution to see exactly what kind of changes and afaik we don't know how reversible they are upon cessation). And many sedatives have been shown to prevent them in rats.

Not to mention the fact that ketamine causes them in rats too but still used as a human anaesthetic.

Finally other dissociatives are still available as rcs despite also having the potential to cause Olney's lesions, benzos are used medically despite the fact that long term use has been shown to cause changes in cognitive function in humans, 25x-nbxx psychedelics are widely available despite having the potential to be fatal even in relatively sane doses and so on.

^Yeah, there is not that much research done on it other than that one study, and then another one that was never published in a peer-reviewed journal (altho it goes more in depth), so very controversial. I am almost pretty sure that the lesions are not harmful though, and that they have something to do with neuroplasticity/neurogenesis. Otherwise, if dissociatives did cause permanent holes in ones brain/corrosion of the organ in such a way, there is no way I personally would still be able to function at all. If anything, I would say that the properties of dissociatives both long and short term are perhaps conducive to better brain function (imo)

Well, our brains are not meant to last 200 years, so you can probably get away with a few holes in it. :D

The changes in structure might not be caused by cell death anyway but by reductions in synapse density (afaik nobody has actually cut up a human brain after prolonged dissociative use and studied it under the microscope, the studies were done via mri and we aren't even close to having enough resolution to see the difference). Which would make them reversible upon cessation at least in theory. Sedatives taken before/during/at the end of the experience even in low doses have been shown to prevent them in rats so if you are really worried you can take 2 mg of diazepam (or some other benzo at an equipotent dose) at the end of your trip. Unless you're doing this all the time the dangers from such low benzo doses shouldn't be a problem.

I'd like to try all of the APP '
I've drank cactus tea but haven't had pure mescaline HCl so thay would be nice.
2cb
2ct7
mmda and mmda2

These all intrigue me, but the difficult part is getting my hands on them haha

Tiletamine, never even heard of anyone having it.

also haven't tried mescaline, the rare times it goes around I'm not up for a long ass trip.

There is a report or two on Erowid, it sounds pretty nasty.

Wow! Some high level chems out there. But i want to lick on some of the amphibians out there.

2C-B, PCP, and PCPy. Never seen PCPy anywhere but BL. Never seen 2C-B or PCP irl. All three have my utmost attention

Would be so nice to try 2C-EF, 2CT-2/2CT-7, 5-Meo-DIBF, aMT/aET and PRO-LAD! Perhaps one day %)

Add DET and 5-Meo-DMT to that too! :)

Last edited:
Is 5meoDMT that rare ? Everyone mention it
Didnt like it that much thought

I dont think im craving to try many stuff now ive already my fav stuff, but I didnt try 2cb and doc. Not a fan of phene so not sure ill like.

On paper iboga sound really interesting and something i would like to try.
Ayahuasca too.
I was very into finding DPT at a time it wasnt everywhere but ive heard its not that cool.

a cool thing would be a new disso in the vein of mxe or ketamine. Long time I didnt took these kind of stuff, perhaps this summer for ketamine.

There are only two that I really want to try, 4-ho-mpt and 2c-ef, and one of them is going to be available soon. I'm also really curious about RU-28306, but I haven't seen any reports on it yet.

There are plenty more that I wouldn't mind trying, but I'm losing interesting in trying new psychedelics just for the novelty. A lot of the RCs are pretty good, but I've realized that the classics are pretty hard to beat. At this point I'm mainly interested in using only the very best psychedelics.

Mmda, some of those DOM analogues like Ariadne.

Psi-2c-e

These aren't just ratebthough they're practically non existent

Currently there's few psychedelics I still want to find and try:
DOM
DOB
DOI
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
Mescaline
MDA
Ibogaine
PCP

Most of these tend to be quite rare in my area.

There are only two that I really want to try, 4-ho-mpt and 2c-ef, and one of them is going to be available soon. I'm also really curious about RU-28306, but I haven't seen any reports on it yet.

There are plenty more that I wouldn't mind trying, but I'm losing interesting in trying new psychedelics just for the novelty. A lot of the RCs are pretty good, but I've realized that the classics are pretty hard to beat. At this point I'm mainly interested in using only the very best psychedelics.

Are you suggesting 2C-EF will be available soon? because 4-HO-MPT has been for some time now.

No, sorry to get your hopes up. I know of a vendor that's about to start selling 4-HO-MPT. I've never seen it for sale before.

Ah, damn. Well, 4-HO-MPT is a great one, hope you enjoy it. :)