• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Also DET, MET, DiPT, MiPT and their 5meo variants.

How does DET and MiPT compare to 4-ho-det and 4-ho-MiPT. I found 4-ho-MiPT to be pretty empathogenic.
5-MeO-MET was kind of terrible The bodyload was almost too much to bear to actually pull anything enjoyable from the experience, and from what I've read the 5-MeO-DET is also not so great. Both 5-Meo-Mipt and 5-meo-DIPT as well as 5-MeO-MALT i can recommend.

I haven't tried base MIPT, however I've tried both DET and 4-AcO-DET and they are nothing alike. DET was like DMT lite, somewhat social, with strong tryptamine body feeling, stoney in the head, but visuals stayed entirely in my peripheal. 4-AcO-DET on the other hand was much closer to resembling Psilocin in duration and general effects, but i thought it was a bit darker mentally, and it was surprisingly the least visual tryptamine I've ever tried.

what he said. This one eludes me. Outside of the rules but I must find out how to convert it?s father.
Impossible to do that. Hamilton recently reported a method works well with minor alterations. Mods feel free to snip this.
I kinda wish I had bought some 5-Br-DMT when I had the chance. I didn't get any because it didn't sound that interesting. I probably would have gotten some if I knew how rare it would be.
It is still around.

DOB-dragonfly (which is what bromo-dragonfly is) is probably similar to DOB-fly, but not the same.

Bromo-dragonfly:

At first glance the alpha methyl added to make it an amphetamine seems to be the only difference, but the other difference is that the "wings" are aromatic in bromo-dragonfly, which further increases potency and duration, and changes the effects spectrum.

I wonder what DOB-fly would be like?

They are probably similar but its hard to say for sure without actually studying it. Besides the difference in electron density, the wings of the FLY compounds are not planar relative to the benzene ring and they're constantly wigglying/vibrating while the DFLY wings are strictly in the same plane and don't wiggle at all.

A wild guess has me theorizing that they would have similar effects but potentially different duration. I don't really know the mechanism of FLY or DFLY docking, but I imagine that the wiggly ness of the FLY wings might help it slip out of the receptor more easily. I could be totally wrong.

I wonder what DOB-FLY would be like, but I'd prefer to try 2C-B-DFLY. I really do enjoy DOB, but it's just too god damn long for me, and it also makes me hyper emotional and confused in a way that 2C-B doesn't. I once said things in the heat of an argument while on DOB that I really regretted later.

I once said things in the heat of an argument while on DOB that I really regretted later.
Same, but it's part of the game. The sheer strength, hyper-stimulation and increased confidence make it a poor choice for interacting with sober individuals. In my experience all DOx suffer from this to some degree but DOB as the obvious strongest one, the most.

Contrary to say LSD and many tryptamines, it's more a state of less nuance and all focus on the big picture. I swear DOC has it too, but it's more hidden due its softer and more friendly feel and outlook

Last edited:
2C-T-21, 2C-TFM, 2C-AL, 2C-EF, 2C-YN, DOYN, ALEPH-2, DET and EF-LAD.

Last edited:
I wonder what DOB-FLY would be like, but I'd prefer to try 2C-B-DFLY. I really do enjoy DOB, but it's just too god damn long for me, and it also makes me hyper emotional and confused in a way that 2C-B doesn't. I once said things in the heat of an argument while on DOB that I really regretted later.

Same, I'd love to try 2C-B-dfly. DOB-dfly was a dude, and a dangerous dud at that, so it might be undesirable over 2C-B-fly (which is a winner), but no way to know until it hits some receptors.