• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

I absolutely LOVE San Pedro, so I would have a raging interest in trying Mescaline HCl. Of psychedelics, I like mescaline over ANY other. Nothing comes close.

I absolutely LOVE San Pedro, so I would have a raging interest in trying Mescaline HCl. Of psychedelics, I like mescaline over ANY other. Nothing comes close.
I second that. Well DMT and mescaline actually share that position.

While it can take hours for cacti to take effect, Mescaline salts can do so within less than 10 minutes. I just thought I'd let you know in case you ever come across some. A lot of people seem to disagree, but mescaline citrate took exactly 9 minutes to hit me. After 15 minutes I was puking my guts out and seeing OEVs. God, mescaline is amazing. Thanks for reminding me that I need to take it again sometime.

Adrenochrome is a real thing, but not psychedelic whatsoever, that's a little myth from Far and Loathing.

A psychedelic I haven't tried before but want to try is DET.
A dissociative I havent tried before but want to is Rolicyclidine.

For what it is worth, adrenochrome and the closely related adrenolutin are psychoactive and potentially psychedelic. I cannot find the exact quote from H. Osmond describing the effevts of adrenochrome, as it was in a book, The Hallucinogens, but the below link talks about it.

Only three of the aminochromes have been tested for hallucinogenic properties: adrenochrome, adrenolutin and leuko-adrenochrome (5.6 dihydroxy N Methyl in-dole). The first two are hallucinogens but the third is not. On the contrary, it is a very effective anti-anxiety compound when given sublingually for some very tense in-dividuals, producing an effect within five to ten minutes. The evidence for these con-clusions is available in The Hallucinogens (Hoffer, Osmond, 1967; Hoffer, 1962). The reactions induced by adrenochrome and by adrenolutin are somewhat different. Adrenolutin causes changes which are more subtle, with fewer perceptual illusions. It tends to flatten mood more and its effect lasts longer. Adrenochrome causes more perceptual changes but they are rarely as pronounced as those caused by LSD or mescalin. Its effect may last a long time. It produced a two-week paranoid depression in one of us (A.H.) and a one-week paranoid depressive reaction with visual illusions in a distinguished colleague of ours.

Adrenochrome potentiated the activity of LSD in a few alcoholics. Between 1954 and 1962 we treated several thousand alcoholics with psychedelic therapy using LSD, usually 200 to 400 mcg. In the usual reaction the first changes would occur in about one hour. Increased anxiety was usually the first reaction. Within two hours they would ex-perience the usual reaction. Anxiety would fluctuate but was seldom high or a prob-lem. However, many alcoholics did not have the usual reaction even with 400 mcg. They remained very tense and uncomfortable all the time. This group did not profit from their experience. In a few patients an in-jection of adrenochrome after two hours would, within a few minutes, bring on the typical LSD reaction. We concluded that LSD did not act as an hallucinogen per se but that it induced an increase in the pro-duction of adrenochrome which was the hallucinogen. An individual who could not make enough adrenochrome would not be able to have the typical LSD reaction. This conclusion was supported by our earlier finding that vitamin B3 markedly reduced the intensity of LSD reactions whether given before or during the LSD reaction

http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1999/articles/1999-v14n01-p049.shtml

Adrenochrome is a real thing, but not psychedelic whatsoever, that's a little myth from Far and Loathing.

For what it is worth, adrenochrome and the closely related adrenolutin are psychoactive and potentially psychedelic. I cannot find the exact quote from H. Osmond describing the effevts of adrenochrome, as it was in a book, The Hallucinogens, but the below link talks about it.
I always figured it was a myth myself.

Two weeks of psychosis? Sign me up!

I suppose you are not talking about Modafinil, right? If that's the case sign me up! :D

I suppose you are not talking about Modafinil, right? If that's the case sign me up! :D
NZT-46 is from the tv show Limitless. It's the limitless pill.
I would try mxe but my friends stomach exploded after months of heavy use.
Thought about an ayahuasca retreat because they'll give you as much tea as you want, but for my real answer I'll say oral dmt or magic truffles.

Edit Idk if this is allowed but no one will answer my thread help plz http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/818724-Dxm-not-working-anymore

NZT-46 is from the tv show Limitless. It's the limitless pill.
I would try mxe but my friends stomach exploded after months of heavy use.
Thought about an ayahuasca retreat because they'll give you as much tea as you want, but for my real answer I'll say oral dmt or magic truffles.

Edit Idk if this is allowed but no one will answer my thread help plz http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/818724-Dxm-not-working-anymore

Your friend's stomach "exploded"? I've never heard of such a thing. Personally I find MXE to be the best dissociative, I've used it hundreds of times and it's always good (I mean I had weird trips a couple of times but you have to expect that).

Your friend's stomach "exploded"? I've never heard of such a thing. Personally I find MXE to be the best dissociative, I've used it hundreds of times and it's always good (I mean I had weird trips a couple of times but you have to expect that).
Sure, stomachs explode all the time. So do heads.

I think he s referring to a perforated stomach. That is pretty fucking bad. Did he survive?

It seems 'rare' is a pretty relative term, but I guess the rarest of those psychs that I would really like to try would be DPT. That one seems to be quite unique from what I have read so far.

I would love to make my mind give a try to this littles goblins: Eth-Lad / DPT / 5-Meo-Dalt

Disociatives: Deschloroketamine

This thread makes me sad, all of you wanting some super rare stuff, whereas I can barely get my hands on LSD let alone 2c-x or even ketamine.

It's interesting to read this thread and see what is rare/common for other people :)

Yeah a lot of people said DPT, but it seems like just about every vendor has it.