• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

I did end up trying dxm + weed and it was more than i could have imagined, definitely my favorite.
Also weed + hydrocodone 2 days ago and that was amazing as well. Very euphoric and it also added to the body high. I was very talkative and a little bit disoriented but i <3ed it.

- Wondering if u could smoke while on DMT

Last edited:
Shroooooms and weed are key, nothin like munchin 3 grams and smokin a quarter with 3 of your best friends, lotsa laughs, and a whole lota fun

are we talking about thizz or molly? i've mixed my lsd and heroin based pills and it went great, i mixed it with a coke/meth based pill and it did cloud the effect.

LSD, heroin AND coke based ecstasy pills? We're dealing with a bad ass over here!!!

^ what, do they not exist? i dont necessarily hang out in pill reports discussion. i learned what i know about thizz from word of mouth and friends. so...?

I find that weed totally overpowers any opiates I'm on and I can't feel them, which sucks balls bc I love my opies. Benzos and weed just make me tired and wanna pass out. I like to have a few beers and then smoke a j or a few bowls and then I am GOOD. I haven't tried mdma but I'm sure it would go great.

Weed cancels coke out and vice versa so I don't really do it. I always smoke a few cigs when i'm high just cuz I like it. I think the best combo would be molly and weed

ehh i think you're doing something wrong. i've found weed usually only cancels drugs out when u smoke weed first. it's like; u gotta smoke after the opiate high hits you. you gotta figure pills take atleast 30 mins to pass through your blood brain barrier and weed takes like 10 seconds. wait until your feeling good b4 u take a few tokes. imo weed kinda sucks on it's own, but it always compliments or synergizes well with other drugs. i dont think they can overlap ur just smoking too much weed. anandamide(weed) is released from the auto receptors and not the synapses so i dont see how it can conflict if you do it right. maybe im just babbling about nonsense. anyways speaking of cigs - best drug combo: alchohol + nicotine or cocaine + nicotine. omg yes i need a cigarette

non-stimulating opiates + weed(smaller amounts so as not to over power the lovely opiate)= dreamy bliss = love <3
or weed + k =dreamy bliss too. <3

~token

It's funny u should use the word "bliss". Anandamide, the neurotransmitter associated with weed, translates to BLISS in sanscrit. Thought you might find that interesting

Last edited:
Weed + kratom is paradisiac.

Weed + kava is blissfull.

Weed + kava + kratom is projectile vomiting.

MDMA + Weed + PCP + Morphine = fucking incredible. My pet banana normally loads up a 75 mg shot of morphine, adds another 500-600 mg of MDMA to the mix, and because the Banana uses a 5cc rig he can fit somewhere in the range of 40-50 mg of PCP in the shot as well. After he does the shot and becomes conscious again he smokes till he runs out!

^ what, do they not exist? i dont necessarily hang out in pill reports discussion. i learned what i know about thizz from word of mouth and friends. so...?

Yeah lol... none of those exist.

There is meth in a lot of pills, but whenever someone says that a pill is "acid/heroin based" you can bet its just piperazines

Weed + kratom is paradisiac.

Weed + kava is blissfull.

Weed + kava + kratom is projectile vomiting.

LOL weed + kratom + alchohol :p + more weed. Delayed projectile vomiting. B4 u vomit u get the best, cleanest high ever! FUCKING WIN! It's like a state of pure bliss, body high, head high, mild confusion, massive euphoria (like none other), idk how else to explain it but it was beyond words

- Folley... You've shattered my reality, i hope ur happy lol

weed + kratom + alchohol :p + more weed. Delayed projectile vomiting. B4 u vomit u get the best, cleanest high ever! FUCKING WIN! It's like a state of pure bliss, body high, head high, mild confusion, massive euphoria (like none other), idk how else to explain it but it was beyond words

sounds amazing except I don't drink ever...

ah well..

maybe that bliss isn't meant for me or I for it..

thanks for the random fact earlier...
yeah i find almost everything interesting,....
except for useless arguing...only pointless and annoying....

~token

Last edited:
Folley... You've shattered my reality, i hope ur happy lol

If it gets you to be more careful with your pills, I'm extremely happy =D

Check em out on pillreports.com, or if you want you can go ahead and message me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Back on topic (I was doing HR, leave me alone :p ), LSD + hash is amazing. Probably one of the best combos of all time.

Weed IS great with anything (if you're experienced enough).

Weed & heroin was crazy. Like, I'd be dreaming while awake. It was hard when talking to people, because I'd incorporate the dream into the conversation, which NEVER goes well.. "hm? Well if that elephant would just come off the wall , it would solve so & so's issues..because I have this thing that I forgot..cookie.. *nods off*" was basically how it went.

Weed & benzos are chill, but not THAT great imo.

Weed & stimulants are nice, either during the high or comedown.

Weed & DXM is awesome sauce.

Weed & alcohol are good.

Hell, like I said, I agree it goes great with everything.

Serotogenic stimulants go really nice with weed(MD(M)A, aMT), so do most psychedelics. Too much pot while tripping, especially on lsd, can make it pretty weird. I also like 1mg etizolam or 5mg valium on a smoking night. Adds overall relaxation, and removes 99% of anxiety i sometimes get when too stoned in public or at large party's, and if you keep the doses low(5mg valium, 1mg etizolam, .5-.75 alprazolam) sedating effects remain abstinent.

Peace,

i've mixed my lsd and heroin based pills.

That sounds terrible, if I was expecting to roll I wouldn't be too happy to get a pill with H and Acid. Don't get me wrong, I love both of them, but that would be a shitty surprise.

only time i tried with opiates i didnt feel any of the opiates... apparently my tolerance was high as fuck cuz i did a cwe on 20 7.5mg oxy pills and didnt feel a mother fucking thing. those things would have been worth a LOT of money too... oh well. personally i love a nice sativa high with about 40-60mg of d/l amp 3:1 ratio aka adderall. never got anxiety from either, i just get really introspective. usually i pop the amp, wait about 20 min, and then just keep packing huge bowls of some really strong northern lights/white widow until i get so high i have no idea wtf is going on and i fall over and realize im lying on very dirty concrete with little bits of half burned weed all around me and the bowl and lighter about 5 feet away... then i somehow pack it all up, hide my shit again, then go to bed and just lay there wide awake all night thinking about stuff while i listen to pop music (only time i ever like pop music like katy perry and all that shit) and around 5 or 6 in the morning i finally fall asleep. best fucking thing ever... only downside is i cant remember most of the shit i thought about which sucks because i always remember it was something awesome and ingenious but i dont know what it is and i cant tell if i thought that because i was high as fuck or if it was legit.... but still probably one of my favorite ways to smoke weed.

Weed & DXM is awesome sauce.
just made me LOL...that's all.

only time i tried with opiates i didnt feel any of the opiates... apparently my tolerance was high as fuck cuz i did a cwe on 20 7.5mg oxy pills and didnt feel a mother fucking thing. those things would have been worth a LOT of money too... oh well. personally i love a nice sativa high with about 40-60mg of d/l amp 3:1 ratio aka adderall. never got anxiety from either, i just get really introspective. usually i pop the amp, wait about 20 min, and then just keep packing huge bowls of some really strong northern lights/white widow until i get so high i have no idea wtf is going on and i fall over and realize im lying on very dirty concrete with little bits of half burned weed all around me and the bowl and lighter about 5 feet away... then i somehow pack it all up, hide my shit again, then go to bed and just lay there wide awake all night thinking about stuff while i listen to pop music (only time i ever like pop music like katy perry and all that shit) and around 5 or 6 in the morning i finally fall asleep. best fucking thing ever... only downside is i cant remember most of the shit i thought about which sucks because i always remember it was something awesome and ingenious but i dont know what it is and i cant tell if i thought that because i was high as fuck or if it was legit.... but still probably one of my favorite ways to smoke weed.

Non stimulating opiate w/less weed than usual is still my vote...
otherwise the opiate seems overpowered...so what's the point?

The day weed makes me enjoy pop music is the day i quit.

Keep pen & paper next to bed...to save the genius until tomorrow ;)

~token