• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

Everything is good with weed.
Personal favorites -LSD, Mdma and valium.
Not a fan of mixing things like speed and ice with it. kills the buzz a little bit and that stuff aint that cheap

Hm I don't see any reason why it should potentiate things, seeing that MOA stands for Mono amino oxidase and the active ingredients in cannabis are cannabinoids + terpenes, which don't contain amino groups at all afaik.

Maybe theres some level of placebo or it has to do with some combustion products containing amino groups.

But I would say no...maybe someone with more knowledge than I have comes out with some explanation...

Im sure i read that the Alkaloid , Rhoeadine from the red corn poppy (Papaver Rhoeas) is a MAOI.

Ive tried drinking that then getting stoned. I didn't really notice anything different about the high that was noticeably good.

I've been on an MAOI before whilst in hospital and I smoked during that period (whilst in hospital if you can believe it). I didn't notice any difference.

Stoning meaning like psychedelic?

Kind of yeah. Like someone else said, maybe it was placebo. Or maybe, and this seems more plausible to me, it's hard to distinguish which feeling comes from which drug.

It's probably not the weed getting stronger by MAOI, but I think rather your CNS which is already affected by MAOI and then smoking weed is bound to feel a little different.

no these should not potentate cannabis. I'd chalk any minor differences up to placebo, or getting more fucked up simply because of another drug. Not really potentiation, is it?

merged into drug combos

Smoking weed while high on MDMA would have to be one of my all time favorite combinations. It warms my heart just thinking about it. Why can't everyday be that good? :)

MXE + Weed anal penetrates me everytime, it potentiates the fuck out of MXE.

Personally, I like smoking weed on stimulants - kinda counters the negative side effects on stimulants and doesn't make me tired and nonsocial.

Strong opiates... nothing better. Oxys, morphine, heroin... you may have a broken leg, a massive debt, your spouse or significant other screaming at you to clean the house or something... and you just wouldnt mind.

Was going to type literally this exact thing til I saw this post. QFT

Strong opiates... nothing better. Oxys, morphine, heroin... you may have a broken leg, a massive debt, your spouse or significant other screaming at you to clean the house or something... and you just wouldnt mind.

haha thats how i am on just bud man lol.

Just like you use MAOIs to potentate LSD or as used in ayahuasca, would it be possible to potentate cannabis with passionflower (a mild MAOI)? If anybody has any experience with this, I'd love to know.

I just wanted to say I had no clue what a passionflower was, but now I do, just wanted to say thank you, learned something new today!,

For me... it has to be LSD. It's different for everyone and can either make your trip or ruin it. For me, when I smoke on ACID it's like i've taken another drug entirely, the experience is completely different. If you smoke just as the LSD starts to hit you - lay down and start listening to music immediately, also wear a blindfold if you can! The closed-eye visuals will be incredible. You also feel as though you are far from your physical self... for me Cannabis with LSD is a gateway to the capabilities of the human mind.

Weed on E really makes the experience more trippy so I can understand why most people have said that.
Mine fave combo just like my user name is pregabalin (lyrica) and weed :D Amazing euphoria, wobbling all over and anxiety free just like the benzo but also get some tracers at 900-1200mg pregabalin