• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

I have a question has anyone uses it in a smoking blend like say weed with a plant like ghost pipe or kava?

I love smoking some good crystal and getting real tweaked, then when I'm on a good level get really stoned. Bongs & joints are my favorite ways of smoking. Especially if it's and indica-dominant strain, it'll allow me to feel the weed high without any sort of sedated feeling (sedation is nice as well; the fast/slow contrast is an extremely pleasurable one) and i can enjoy the buzz of weed while doing things I other wise wouldn't be interested in doing, and also thinking clearly, and generally not being a lazy stoner! (Which I'm normally very guilty of, sorry for enforcing the stereotype fellow pot smokers). Also when taking LSD I like to experiment with the timing of smoking bud in relation to how far far I've journeyed into the trip. LSD acts like a sport of speed for me, and gives me all of the common psychedelic effects, with an added rush of energy that is very similar to the feeling meth gives for me... But smoking weed earlier into the trip will allow me to be calm and relax, otherwise my mouth can get out of control. So it's definitely good to have some bud when I'm ciddin' around. Cigarettes too...

I'd be interested in combining nitrous with weed. Sounds like an interesting combination.

Last edited:
Definitely not the BEST combo, but a surprisingly good and very easily accessible one that I quite like is with gabapentin (preferably dosed long enough before the weed that you're already in the full swing of gabapentin's effects- personally 2-2.5 hours).....they synergize hard haha- at right dosages, can even produce a nod lol.

Caps, Opiates, The Ghost, Skittles too but maybe you wouldn't want to try because it reduce neurotoxicity. In my opinion any drug it's a good combo with rope. Peace

The best combo to me was (don't smoke anymore) taking MDMA, when I would be coming up and then have bong and weed/hash ready because I knew my eyes where going to wiggle, I would light up and rip the whole fat bowl in one hit till the hash was sucked down in the water, then hold as much as possible before exhaling..... Insta peak!!!!

The best combo to me was (don't smoke anymore) taking MDMA, when I would be coming up and then have bong and weed/hash ready because I knew my eyes where going to wiggle, I would light up and rip the whole fat bowl in one hit till the hash was sucked down in the water, then hold as much as possible before exhaling..... Insta peak!!!!

Its unbelievably close for me and I think youre provably right, but Im going to have to go with LSD. Smoking on the comedown of that drug is a pure body and mind orgasm ime

In my experience, snorting some Dilaudid with weed is great. Just crush your pill(s) into powder, make a few long thin lines, and snort each one about 5 minutes apart. Then, when you feel the high start to set in, go and light up, it's amazing! They weed and the opioids seem to piggyback on each other and improve one another's individual highs.

Wead and crack to me, fine tuned just right, you will reach your space station and beyond.

I enjoy LSD and shrooms when I smoke weed with another drug. I dont take acid much anymore but when I trip with mushrooms I smoke A LOT of weed. It makes it better.

Weed for me goes with about anything at all.
back in the day Drinking and smoking was my thing (been sober over 11 years now) for me there was nothing better than smashing a 24pack or a bottle and smoking all day long......
then there is the back end of an acid or mushroom trip nothing better than ripping a bowl or 10 while coming down from a good trip.
now I love Oxy and bud, in particular oxy and edables, makes for one hell of a body stone

Weed goes great with yoga or rock climbing or swimming.
I love smoking week and exercising.
Just doing my thing and keeping to myself and enjoying something I would otherwise not enjoy so much.
Yes, exercise is my other drug.