• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

opiates, most benzos, hallucinogens, pregabalin and a few stims (most notably MPH) all get more enjoyable for me with concurrent THC use.
i have a fairly sensitive stomach when it comes to opiates, so a bowl or two not only boost the euphoria, it also kills any nausea i might have. pregabalin on its own is rather boring in my opinion but combined with THC it's a shitload of fun, much more than the sum of its parts.
with benzos i've had mixed experiences. sometimes fairly boring benzo sedation was turned into something really euphoric while at other times an enjoyable benzo high was completely overpowered by the THC.
with stims it's mainly useful for the comedown, in the case of cocaine i never smoke while on it because for some reason it kills the euphoria. but as a drug for a stim crash it really is a second rate choice, i tend to need something a lot stronger and more chemical (read benzos or something like quetiapine) to effectively knock me out after stim use.

I enjoy taking a few tokes while peaking on 4-HO-MET. With 15 mg, I was tripping nicely after about an hour. After one hit from a bong, I immediately started seeing fractals. I feel that 4-HO-MET lacks a certain "mindfuck" aspect that mushrooms give. Weed certainly helps reinforce the mindfucking, and intensifies the other effects of 4-HO-MET.

my favorite is oxy/xanax and bud

first take the xanax, let it hit you then sniff some oxy let that hit you then smoke some herb and drift away :)

I find that weed totally overpowers any opiates I'm on and I can't feel them, which sucks balls bc I love my opies. Benzos and weed just make me tired and wanna pass out. I like to have a few beers and then smoke a j or a few bowls and then I am GOOD. I haven't tried mdma but I'm sure it would go great.

Weed cancels coke out and vice versa so I don't really do it. I always smoke a few cigs when i'm high just cuz I like it. I think the best combo would be molly and weed

Weed and shrooms are key both natural, their hasnt been distinctive research on shrooms but up until now no ones discovered any serious health effects stemming from em, they gotta do more research tho. You also feel like your wasting weed when your trippin smokin it, but trust me just the activity of smoking with yur trippin buddies is surreal as hell.

I think weed and acid is amazing, and I have a pretty good tolerance to opiates but it always feel nice with them. Same with adderall.

Personally a benzo such as klonopin or xanax, at low doses, while smoking is just incredible. Such a clear headed anxiety free high....I love it (which is why i been smokin all night, ha ha..)
this. i'm trying this asap. dno why i fuckin havent yet, i've tryed it on a bunch of vicodin and got hella fucked up but never benzos. zomg! #addtoto-dolist
Also smoking with mdma creates a CRAZY increase in the mdma high, sometimes unbelievable how much of an effect it can have. Im sure tons of people know what im talking about.
and this! fuck yeah. never rolled so hard in my life.

i only smoke weed prior to drinking once in a blue moon - when i wanna forget everything. it doesnt synergize well if u smoke weed first. it's like the alchohol is complimenting the weed high instead of the other way around and alchohol just aint good at complimenting.

doin dxm again in the next month. probably not mdma too but ill try adding some pot to the mix. someone mentioned smoking during the comedown and not the peak. why not?

3g (aka about 4-5 blunts) of highgrade weed, 3-8mg Xanax/alprazolam, 15mg oxycodone tab, 2... maybe 3 beers spaced out through the night, a pack of Dutchmaster cigarillos and a pack of Camel Crushes.

Now that? THAT, my friends, is my perfect combination on any night. %)

The time I extracted 888mg of DXM Polystrex it was roughly 4 hours into the trip and a friend had generously smoked me down and WOW!!! I have always loved the idea of being dissociated and experimenting with them and I must say, as of now that must be the strongest dissociating experience I've had! My body was COMPLETELY GONE! The weed gave the trip a bit of a psychadelic feeling and added A LOT of trippiness. Overall it was very enjoyable. If you're a fan of dissociatives I highly recommend this combo

non-stimulating opiates + weed(smaller amounts so as not to over power the lovely opiate)= dreamy bliss = love <3
or weed + k =dreamy bliss too. <3

~token

Last edited:
I've heard that weed can cloud the effects of molly. Others say it's a good combo.
are we talking about thizz or molly? i've mixed my lsd and heroin based pills and it went great, i mixed it with a coke/meth based pill and it did cloud the effect. all i know is i only took 2 red swans one halloween and right before we started coming up some random dude popped up and offered to smoke us out on a fat blunt. after we smoked it was like i was on the peak of my roll... for 4 hours LOL. great night