• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Maybe cocaine that was moist from them holding it in their hands..They should not be holding coke in their hands because any sweat will be absorbed into the coke since it is water soluble..high humidity will make coke clumpy and sticky, but letting it dry out in a lower humidity area will let it get back to more powdery, although some people cut the coke with stuff that will make it clumpy or sticky, especially novices to cutting it.

This stuff looked almost like Silly Putty or molding clay That had a little bit of a shine to it. Houston does have a lot of humidity. I was surprised that they were holding it, if it was cocaine, in the palm of their hand. the person my friend sent the picture to said "iv got some good news" and then sent the picture. The person they sent it to replied "wow! what is that?" and my friend replied "good news!" I'm just wondering if this sounds like cocaine or if it's something completely different.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't sound like any cocaine I've ever seen....and I've been around coke since early 90s

Ok, so I think I finally did too much crack. I knew this day was coming no matter how cautious I was cuz I just fucking LOVE bellringers. My only symptoms are anxiety and HUGE bells pealing in my ears until it's hard to hear actual sound (yes, I'm hard of hearing but I was BORN hearing and I wear hearing aids and I know what sounds are supposed to sound like. But this is like the worst-EVER case of tinnitus.) Slight headache but that's typical of me. My heart rate is NOT fast because I took a beta blocker before starting on this binge. I've consumed 5 dimes in the course of, well, overnight (9 PM to 5 AM.) I read somewhere it's NOT a good idea to take a beta blocker because of mixed signals to the heart or something but I don't have benzos and this is the next best thing. Paranoria setting in; keep checking that my door is closed and that the cops aren't here. I still have some left that I was SUPPOSED to save for the next day (today, but AFTER sleeping!) The good news is, no nausea, vomiting, or itchiness. Or seeing things that aren't there. I tend to get some faded LSD flashbacks when I do any other drug but that's also normal for me (I've consumed WAY MORE LSD in my life time than any one person has a right to, and is good for them!) Some chest pain. I had it earlier tonight but chalked it up to Pepcid. A few of those made it go away. Guess I'll try that again. Anyone got any helpful tips for me? And NO, unless it is life=threatening I WILL NOT go to the hospital as I have no insurance and the resulting bill would put me so far in debt I'll never crawl out.

EDIT: BTW I only did that much in one sitting because I have a tolerance and it being the holidays I've been doing this every fucking day. And if I run out today I'm gonna go get more. Unless I die, either is fine, cuz I won't be here to mind :D

How effective is taking fish scale when it gets flaky by mouth? Like taking a little flake by mouth every 10 to 15 minutes? Is all that's going to do is just make your mouth numb or will you get the effects of the cocaine? It taste like a cross between brake cleaner and antifreeze.

^^ it is a novel waste, just chop a line. Do a lil bit and make sure you have coke and not some other shit and then go about your coke sniffing once assured.

Hey all, can someone tell me about fishscale? I was at a party and dude gave me a pretty small line maybe 2 inches. I tooted it, and it was probably the best I ever had. I can't explain it but it was super clean and I felt mellow and zooming at the same time. Zero paranoia or crash. So what's the deal ?

Please PM me. I have a few ideas l'd like to share with you. I think I can help with the above post.

So I've been doing coke for a bit now, only ever in small amounts (I've never got more than 1.5 grams). I only do it once every 2-3 weeks so I don't kill my wallet. Something I've noticed though is that I have this immense fear of having leftover coke after a night out, because I feel like having it for days in a row puts me more at risk of becoming dependent on it. My friends love me because i literally spoon out bumps to ppl because of this fear.

Anyone else share this?

nod true good coke is somewhat "blissful" and surreal, slow feeling. not to mention that taste the rat will eat instead of food and water until dead.

cant believe how many people see drinking on coke as such a bad thing, i think they go hand in hand... maybe cocaethyline should be viewed as a gift, or a miracle; the first time any drug has created another (your liver is overrated anyways, lol)... ive read about the risk involved. ive been doing this shit for years, and never had any problems. in all honesty, i couldnt see myself snorting blow without alcohol...

perhaps even a cocaethyl thread. the alcohol and liver apparently change it for the better. tho I rarely have a beer or glass of wine. except to pass the f out with a Xanax or a sominex or something.

Last edited:
I don't think you are allowed to mention prices, however, I don't see how that was really a rip-off regardless.

oh I know I'm gonna drop like a week's pay if I start on it.. in 2 nights. like almost quarter ounce alone. just go nuts. redoes fuck it the bell stopped. don't be like me yall. I hate coke but I love it.