• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Get wasted first then do coke way better!! If you do coke them drink you wont get drunk youll just be as coked out as before . Always drink first then coke.... Or drink them any other drug . Better results .
def better mileage. or get meth. or smack. or... lsd/shrooms <<

sometimes you gotta think blow is for BLOWing like my dad did before alcoholism took him. SO MUCH coke, $3,000 would not be a bad binge. ^crack

ive often argued with my guys that good customers/users DONT want it in a powder. I want scales and rocks. something to break! into 40units of cool water...

I'm not really sure how to make a post on here so if someone could help me out that would be great!!! My first time I shot up coke was about 3 years ago. When I did it the first time I fell in love. I had been shooting heroin for about 3 months before I tried coke. But the second I got that first rush I only cared about dope if I was sick other than that, I could careless. That is of course until I ran out of course and my only solution for making the come down not completely unbearable was dope in that case dope was my best friend and then my mentality would switch to I hate coke. Even tho I fell in love immediately. I rarely went out of my way to look for it. And when I did get it, it was only once maybe every 2 months and I've never done it longer then 2 days in my life.. until now.. as of tomorrow it will mark 14 days since I've been on coke shooting binge with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 days tops ( I was in the hospital for 3 days for completely unrelated reasons but still got high 2 out of the 3 nights I was there ? Anyway to sum up my rant, I've been reading a lot of threads in which people are asking what the symptoms of a cOcaine overdose is. It seems like the most popular answers are "sweating, shaking, blurry vision, ringing in ears, fast heart beat" my problem with all
Of this is that I'm
Either overdosing everytime I shoot coke... or idk can a super experienced member tell me if I should be concerned (besides the obvious concern of the amount of time I've been on a binge) thanks in advance!

I've always heard this drug is over-rated but I finally got fishscale and in my opinion it's under-rated.

It makes me feel all chill and smooth and slick, and really euphoric.

Not to mention, helps me focus. I can't handle any stimulants like adderall or even coffee as I have a panic disorder but this one is fine. It seems mellow but energizing, with a bit of a crash.

Also, it keeps my mind off heroin, at least for a while. I haven't used in 12 hours and normally I don't go 4 without a line. If the line is small I can get sick in a few hours so 12 is definitely not normal and has to due with the C use which I'd say has been 50 milligrams total. Also, it helps with the constipation associated with chronic opiate use, just like green tea does. And I can sleep shortly afterwards (like 2 hours). Very functional. I make sure to stay hydrated, take magnesium for the vasoconstriction, and also have several cups of valerian tea to relax a bit (and at some point my daily benzo... haha...)

This is totally under-rated, I always hear people say this is just stomped on shit and I think most of the time it is. I perhaps just got lucky for once, because I don't recall it being very much anything like this. Edgier. More abrasive. It's definitely a little fiendish still since I've kept it going for most of the day. The one major thing for me is that it really drastically reduces H withdrawals. I was not expecting that. I should have needed a hit several hours ago. If I was rich I would totally use this on a regular basis, but the crash is different from being sick which I am very used to by now. The crash feels like it's unhealthy for the body a bit, while opiates certainly are not to any great extent apart from the cycle of addiction which is mainly related to prohibition and inflated costs of these things that should have much less value than they do. It's just an alkaloid from a plant.

I really need a break from H in terms of tolerances, no intention to quit that is, and haven't been able to manage it after several years the withdrawal has become very relentless so, yeah... not promoting what I'm doing haha but if I'm using C instead of dope and my tolerance to H is lowering while C isn't really my thing, but it's keeping me out of severe pain and extreme wd's - I mean, it can and probably does work. I don't think they complement each other as much as people say though. I feel like the C prevents me from appreciating my beloved H as much as I normally do. I prefer to get back to using the H when I'm coming down from the C, not while I'm still on it. I actually really dislike mixing the two, I feel like they interfere with each other but H will eliminate most of the crash of course.

Also, it's even a painkiller somehow. I didn't think C was a known painkiller, but I live with extreme chronic pain in my spine and it helps a little bit. Not very much, nothing like H which makes it evaporate, but enough to hold me over for several hours. Completely lifts the withdrawal depression and despite all the uncomfortable physical symptoms I have always found psychological symptoms to be some of the worst of all. All of this is remarkable for something that is reputed to be a shitty, stomped on party drug mainly for people who are uneducated regarding drug use. Fishscale is the only stimulant I have any interest in at all. The doses I am using are around 10mg - I have girlfriend who has used it for 10 years anyway and she says it is very good quality. I've used it before too and hated it because it was cut trash. I guess I just felt like writing something other than "this is stomped on crap these days, not worth it, don't do it." As this is obviously way less harmful than something like Mdma or methamphetamine to the body, and way too many people do too much M these days. In my opinion this stuff is way less damaging than M but that's just my view.

Music is vital. I've got this underworld/slightly sleezy/mysterious midnight vibe going on right now. It's chill. I think it's the coke but also the music I'm listening to (DJ Krush...Meiso) - I have it on repeat because this album just goes so well with the drug(s). Definitely improved confidence too. I feel really chilled out for a stimulant, and I get panic attacks really easily but I haven't had one at all. I do feel a little edgy but I expected that. I would never want to overdo it with this and it would be very easy to for someone not tolerant. I'd have a panic attack I think.

It's nice having wee bits of really damn pure H and C at the same time. The C is a luxury while the H is a necessity, and I am by no means presently rich. It's tough enough to keep myself well. So I will enjoy this while it lasts, hopefully use it to lower my tolerance a bit since I really need to go from a point a day to half of one, but I never thought I'd enjoy a stimulant stronger than green tea. Especially to this extent having a high degree of depth to the nature of the high.

Last edited:
Hey all, can someone tell me about fishscale? I was at a party and dude gave me a pretty small line maybe 2 inches. I tooted it, and it was probably the best I ever had. I can't explain it but it was super clean and I felt mellow and zooming at the same time. Zero paranoia or crash. So what's the deal ?

Fishscale typically means washed coke, namely and usually acetone washed coke to rid impurities (besides levamisimole which disolves with the coke) and it is a bit cleaner prolly 30-60%. It is a rock that glimmers like fishscales. All I ever had was touted as fishscal, in the united states, most was not but about 1/2 was actual shimmery rocks that really fuck you.

THE THING to watch out for is re-rocking after cutting with hair-spray to make it rock and shine. SMELL IT, if it smells like fingernail polish that is the acetone which is typically a good sign in low quantities meaning a wash was done.

Well that makes sense. Where I live there's lots of humidity all year round. But could you also heated up in a spoon with possibly a lighter?

So new member here. I've done more than my share of cocaine over my years but never got technical with it. After reading up on here I have wanted to try a acetone wash on some to take some of the impurities out. Some of the tagged links I've found here don't open and I'm not a scietist but I do wanna make sure I'm using the right acetone and properly doing it. I'm not sure on how to make the anhydrous acetone since I read that even .01% can dissolve everything. Would love some clear steps and products to use.

Thanks in advance!

How effective is taking .05 milligrams of Alprazolam (Xanax) to help with the come down?

Cocaine 101. MUST READ!

Listen guys, I'm getting annoyed with constantly looking up what effects cocaine have. You know when your off your noodle and you start researching whether or not your going to die or not, well imma put an end to all this and hope you save this thread.

1st things 1st I'm a regular user I have been for 20+ years and I'm a business man all over Europe so I can guarantee I have tried it all. and one things for sure nothing is 100% unless your getting it while it's just out the oven. Or you know a very good source.

2nd of all the effects, first time users are going to use Google obviously, I still do it when I'm jamming on my own or in my offices. Trust me I have went Pete tong.

OK the obvious one... fast heartbeat. It's a stimulant your blood pressure is gonna rise it's asking itself "what the Fuck is going on?" "DO NOT TAKE COKE REGULARLY (OR AT ALL) if you have any sort of brain, heart, vascular or lung disorder. Seriously DON'T"
Anyway stimulants increase your blood pressure. The coke you took on that binge will hit it's peak at the comedown so when your chilled you will feel it more. At the point where you start getting a headache all over but especially at the back STOP it's pressure building up between your tonsils (brain tonsils). If pressure gets stuck in there boy prepare for a nasty 10" needle I'm your spine, it's thee scariest worst painful experience of my life! If you feel your heartbeat is causing discomfort and you think your going to die... let me just put this too rest... YOUR NOT you can die off the shit you get off the street after about 5G in a night but the pure stuff. You would need to do a Scarface to die guys!

If you start freaking out and google your symptoms it will always say your going to die. Take it from me go home or wherever you are practice your deep breaths on the way slow and steady don't be tempted to use the last bit in the bag (save it for tomorrow... you will need it ;).)Go home sit back hands behind your head and deep breaths, some say sitting I'm a shower stimulates your high better, but I'm my opinion it calms me down DO MOT SMOKE ANY FORM OF CANNABIS! that would just stimulate it even more and you will hit "The Fear" once you do that your on your own man. After your shower (if you do with continued deep breathing) you should feel better. But you have that come down to deal with. I have found in my personal experience that a bit off Valium from the doctors sorts you right out. It's worked with people that had anxiety attacks border personality disorder, ADHD (MYSELF) and loads more mental disorders. DEEP BREATHING IS KEY!!! if none of that works it's cause you done it on the basis of ignorance to your disorder that I mentioned at the start. If you don't have any that you know of. You should seek medical advice and make an appointment with your Dr.

Side effects below are normal and can sometimes last for 48 hours (usually).

Sore head
Sick
Instant diarrhea (first bump usually. It's because it's a stimulant. Or you just bought laxative if it's continuous)
Euphoria
Alertness
Tingling
Weird hand movements
Alarming heart rate
Paranoia
Talkative
Aggressiveness
Emotional
Chilled
Quiet
Stiffness of body
Sore eyes
Tiredness
Jerks
Difficulty breathing
Bunged nose
Burning nose
Numbness in face and teeth (normal!!!)
Runny nose
Nose bleed
Stinging nose
Inflamed sinuses

If you know any other side effects please add I'm sorry I can't think right now I'm noodled as we speak... oh yeah forgetfulness haha.

OK. How to tell the good cocaine from the bad cocaine. NOT PURITY before you all start.

First things first, if you get a guy willing to give you a tester by all means do it, ask them. The worst case is they say no and you loose or win!

"This is my personal experience and it's never let me down"

GOOD COCAINE:
If your dealer gives you in rock form doesn't necessarily mean it's "pure" (I have been bumped off quite a few times by "emergency dealers") visually inspect your rock out the bag on a plate so it doesn't melt hold up to the light and check if it has a shimmer.. like a pearl or fish flake look. If it does that's GOOD it's one thing you can tick off. Next is to smell it. If you smell the rock and go "pweeew wee" that's also GOOD (petroleum smell the stinkier the better) next crush it up on the plate (or bag if your going out) and start to make a line. (I use a credit card on my first line them a razor after) cut a line with your crushed up clumps try make it room temperature. Don't put it next to something hot you will dry it out ;) when your cutting if it is soft to the cut and bits aren't "pinging" everywhere then that is also GOOD! (Don't mistake pinging from crunching some coke is pressed really compact and you will get the odd one or two bits flying). And last snort that bitch up ! If it goes clean up and it's a sudden rush it tastes like petrol and your off your face it's good shit!!

BAD COCAINE:
OK so I get promised when I'm traveling "best stuff about" and it's "pure crap" luckily I have contacts now. In the event you do end up in that situation here are most of the warning signs to look out for.

1. If it's anything but white, it's BAD
2. No petrol smell, no go!
3. Crumbled or pre chopped? Most definitely been cut with BAD things.
4. What looks like dark specks I'm your baggie it's been tampered with something dodgy don't go. (Some say it's due to it being snuggled in coffee beans but if you reached stage 4 by now.. would you even risk it)
5. If it pings while chopping it's cut with something laying about the house (baking soda, salt, paracetamol etc... you should be throwing it in the bin at this point and accept your loss)
6. If you do end up snorting it like the fool that you are. And you get instant numbness and you end up saying (oh wow I'm off my face I'm completely numb). Get your friend to slap your face as hard as you can. Cause sorry to say it's Novocaine. (Teething powder) good coke numbs seconds after the bump.
7. Your nose. Once you snort BAD coke it should sting after the first couple. Sometimes the 1st time (if it stings the first time and it's all of the above in "bad coke" throw it away. You do not want to have a nose if you finish it. Your nose will be on fire !

Your nose...

So onto the main event. The big beak! OK so first time users will experience a nose bleed. Without a doubt. I still do after 3g on a quiet night but I have a higher tolerance. Once you get that nose bleed.. "try not to use that same nostril for a while. And stick to your own straw too" it's normal. Your attacking your membrane (mines still here thankfully)
Your nose will be major blocked after a night on the "sesh" it's your sinuses. Your Putin something up your nose that wants to attack your membrane and corrode it away. So it's getting inflamed that's why you get a blocked nose. Runny nose is normal... it's the glands trying to produce a barrier to repair what you just damaged. So constant blowing of the nose is a certainty. (This could last for days).
Best way to handle this in my own way is to rinse your nostrils after every couple of lines warm water just sniff the water rinse it out. (IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS LET ME KNOW!!!)

Again if you have any input on bad cocaine please let others know!

If your reading till the end of this thread. You really shouldn't be doing drugs man. Just stop, they Fuck your life up. Don't do drugs.

This information is based on the average person(me)

Male
20 years doing this
Average build
6"3
Travel a lot
Business owner.

Thanks for reading this. If you have in put please share let everyone know!

Stay safe!

Nice post, I'd like to add in something for inexperienced users. Cocaine in itself, even before its cut and turned into smokable forms/etc., is a dangerous drug due largely in part to its specific side effects. Vasoconstriction combined with increased heart rate and blood pressure is a perfect recipe for a heart attack, and with increased use in frequency comes greater risks because the substance destroys cardiovascular tissue on contact and this is tissue that will never fully grow back. That being said, I do love letting the white lady come visit from time to time. I don't partake the substances abuse more than once a month, with the typical schedule being once every few months when one of us finds some thats too good to pass up.

I'd also like to add in my personal treatment for the dreaded "coke nose," and the comedown. From my few years of experience, there is no 100% cure-all that doesn't come with its own whiplash. You can use mucinex nasal spray, which uses the active ingredient "oxymetazoline" but after a day or so of use you will get a stuffy nose from actually not using the spray, its a habit forming substance but does work wonders for instant relief. If anything, use it before bed and it will help, and is only a few bucks at any grocery or drug store. Personally, here is what I do to deal with the dreaded comedown and "coke nose":

-No prep for the nose before indulging, and no water during the use. For me the water doesn't do much except make the drip hit really hard and I end up swallowing a good amount.
-Once I'm out and ready to head into the comedown, I boil water for tea and my sinus rinse, and take a double dose of nyquil. I don't usually have access to benzo's or even opiates, but if you do they work absolute wonders for easing the onset of sleep and putting oneself in a general feeling of comfort. It goes without saying that bud is nice to have too. Anyways, give it about an hour from your last dose, then take your benzos or opiates and start a smoke sesh if it please you. Since stimulants suppress appetites you'll likely be on an empty stomach so the onset of the medication may be quicker than usual, a good thing depending who you ask.
-Around the same time I'm ready to smoke and take any benzo's, so an hour more or less from the last dose, I go to the bathroom and do a thorough, sometimes two sinus rinses. Personally, I use the NeilMed Sinus Rise and it can be had for around $15 from a supermarket or drugstore, and that's for the starter kit that includes like 100 packets of the rinse solution along with everything else you need. The procedure is a bit awkward at first but I'm so happy I read a post from another member on here suggesting a sinus rinse. It makes a night and day difference with the intensity and recovery of coke nose, including easing a little bit of the burning once the anesthetic properties of blow wear off.
-Once sleep is finally ready to take hold of me, if my nose is clogging up I use the mucinex spray before bed only, and only do one spray in each nostril. This keeps me comfortable long enough to go to sleep, but sometimes this isn't necessary. In the morning, my secret weapon is nasacort. Its an intranasal glucocorticoid, and is not habit forming like the oxymetazoline. It takes about an hour to an hour and a half to kick in, and has helped me recover after I went on multiple-day binges. The nasacort is rather expensive at $15-20 but lasts a while and IMO/IME is worth the price for its role is recovering from a coke binge.

One last tip, is to only buy as much as you want to do in that one sitting/session/binge because it has been my experience and pretty much that of everyone I know who's messed with blow, that there is no moderating the stuff in terms of saving it for another time or weekend. I used to stock up when I found really fire stuff thinking I'd save it for a rainy day or something, only to find myself up for the past 24 hours working on killing a whole ball of absolute flame to myself.

Take with a grain of...salt?

All very good points. I just want to add a different aspect about the mind.

Because of my location I have found some pretty good stuff. BUT! It has taken time and a lot of trial and error. As well as learning what is good coke, and what is bad coke. Which only comes from living! I don't partake as much as I used to (growing up is a rad/daunting thing) but when I do, I know who to call and it is never a disappointment...consistent. Please please please don't do bad cocaine. What a waste of money, emotions, and time.

However when you find your secret squirrel stash...I say this

In my opinion it's all about your mindset. If you have a semi deep understanding of what cocaine IS and what it "represents" grasp that it's supposed to be FUN! (Cocaines history is very interesting) but...VIBES! great talks and interactions with strangers of friends!! I would go as far to say share the fuckin stuff. Nowadays I don't even trip about it. I know I'm going to do my toots, get euphoric, talk talk talk, smoke ciggies, and have a grand ol time. But thats only because i have come to realize it has the depth of a kiddie pool compared to other substances. And I mean that in the utmost respect to all the users. Compared to say LSD, coke doesn't do much for the conscious expansion of your MinD. But boy is it a fucking barn burner.

Anyway what I'm trying to say (I think) is don't covet thy blow. UNDERSTAND that there is never enough. Don't put the coke onto a pedastool where it doesn't belong. Share good times with your friends and maybe a couple skanky vulchers. Fuck it. For when you understand that there is much more than huddling in a bathroom bickering of who pitched on what or squawking about line size, there's so much FUN KoOky times in it! Share, love, and don't be a butthole about it.

you know how when you have fish scale how you have the little teeny flakes of scale? Can that be snorted or does it need to be broke up into a powder before it can be snorted?

I've done about 2 grams and drank about 6 beers. Do you think I can take a xanax bar to go to sleep. Is it safe?

^Imo it's never safe to combine CNS depressants like alcohol and benzos as this'll increase the risk of a black out (particularly if you took a stimulant) and dangerous respiratory depression