• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

A question :

If the substance numbs the gums it is most probable, that it is cocaine or not ? I thought I'd have street phet but the effects are not what I expected so I guess it might be, that the source confused his miniscule speed stash with on of the yayo probes, that usually change the owner inside their tavern, or not ?

The effects are not negative. Just not what I expected. No typical 100% rational unemotional phet rush, which I was aiming for. Instead a sharp minded, albeit hyper talcative empathetic effect, that is useless for me.

Might be cocaine or might be something cut with lidocaine for example
Maybe do an acetone wash

A friend who is experienced with coke confirmed that it is "good stuff" (high purity coke). For me it is just rubbish, kind of like mephedrone light, not as cranked out but nevertheless useless. I also overdosed, thinking it was average street speed so ...

At least now I can say, that RTI-111 is not far from real coke. RTI is a bit more dopaminergic and has stronger side effects and a shorter effects window.

If you don't have an addictive personality can you still get addicted to Coke?

If you don't have an addictive personality can you still get addicted to Coke?

It's definitely possible. Some people absolutely love it but the time or two I tried it I didn't find it very addictive at all, I could take it or leave it but I've seen a few people go batshit crazy spending every cent they had on it. Not a cheap habit.

A friend who is experienced with coke confirmed that it is "good stuff" (high purity coke). For me it is just rubbish, kind of like mephedrone light, not as cranked out but nevertheless useless. I also overdosed, thinking it was average street speed so ...

At least now I can say, that RTI-111 is not far from real coke. RTI is a bit more dopaminergic and has stronger side effects and a shorter effects window.

so basically the shittier parts of coke are magnified.

they need a longer lasting version with less side effects

I think they just need to legalize some of the good, relatively harmless, phenethylamines ... Lol even Spice was more damaging than street phet.

Many people get addicted to coke too fast. They usually don*t drink alcohol on the plus side. I dunno what's worse. Integrating coke in everydaylife or booze.

Howdy all, a guy I read about has been running all sorts of tests on a yellow tinged, slightly greasy, almost-but-not-quite crumbly batch of coke that is supposedly incredibly light on the nose and gives a great buzz.

Two issues - when he ran a simple foil test apparently the sample gave off a strong smell of original flavour bubblegum - nothing like a -tose smell. He isn't sure what this could be.

The other oddity was that despite leaving no residue of note, I'm told the sample left a stain somewhat darker gold than achieve with a pharma sample.

Are these likely to be due to related alkaloids or might there be something in there that he hasn't encountered? He was saying that he has no experience of pemoline and suspects it may have been added (no idea why, I don't know that drug). Is this common, and if so is it put in as a base or as a salt? Can they be blended at base and resalted? If so, how do you get it out?

Any thoughts?

Cheers peeps.

Hi guys i have a question for you

Im going on a stag do for 2 nights next week and will be drinking for the 2 days straight i also use cocaine from time to time(5-6 times a year) a gram at the most per time. Im also at the moment in the middle of a low dose steroid cycle (400mg a week tren/test/mast) Im planning on getting a gram for the stag do and ive never had all 3 in my body at the same time will it be ok?
Also is there anything i can take or do beforehand to lower the risks or make it safer?

Thanks

Ever heard of "riod rage"

But i am no expert on performance enhancing drugs and coke.

Im quite educated in performance enhancing drugs and roid rage is a myth people that have anger issues on steroids have or had anger issues beforehand and the extra hormones just increase that natural aggressive personality if your not an aggressive person you wont get any sort of 'roid rage' as i havent on the few courses ive used and ow would be the time id get aggression issues as im using tren as its the most anabolic steroid there is lol but yet again ive never taken all three together so i dont know what the reaction will be but im a very calm person and hardly ever lose my temper even when hungry or tired haha

Great post....I just started snorting again after about 20 years and while I am enjoying myself, I still browse thru the forums for feedback. I've experienced the Bad...& the Good! Right I have a great connect! My only issue is 2 things, 1) my teet hurt on the comedown & 2) the nose thing, what else works best for the burn? I mean yea yea yea "drugs r bad and yada yada yada" but I'm all in for the moment so no judgement responses, only helpful ones! Thanx!

OK. How to tell the good cocaine from the bad cocaine. NOT PURITY before you all start.

First things first, if you get a guy willing to give you a tester by all means do it, ask them. The worst case is they say no and you loose or win!

GOOD COCAINE:
If your dealer gives you in rock form doesn't necessarily mean it's "pure" (I have been bumped off quite a few times by "emergency dealers") visually inspect your rock out the bag on a plate so it doesn't melt hold up to the light and check if it has a shimmer.. like a pearl or fish flake look. If it does that's GOOD it's one thing you can tick off. Next is to smell it. If you smell the rock and go "pweeew wee" that's also GOOD (petroleum smell the stinkier the better) next crush it up on the plate (or bag if your going out) and start to make a line. (I use a credit card on my first line them a razor after) cut a line with your crushed up clumps try make it room temperature. Don't put it next to something hot you will dry it out ;) when your cutting if it is soft to the cut and bits aren't "pinging" everywhere then that is also GOOD! (Don't mistake pinging from crunching some coke is pressed really compact and you will get the odd one or two bits flying). And last snort that bitch up ! If it goes clean up and it's a sudden rush it tastes like petrol and your off your face it's good shit!!

BAD COCAINE:
OK so I get promised when I'm traveling "best stuff about" and it's "pure crap" luckily I have contacts now. In the event you do end up in that situation here are most of the warning signs to look out for.

1. If it's anything but white, it's BAD
2. No petrol smell, no go!
3. Crumbled or pre chopped? Most definitely been cut with BAD things.

4. What looks like dark specks I'm your baggie it's been tampered with something dodgy don't go. (Some say it's due to it being snuggled in coffee beans but if you reached stage 4 by now.. would you even risk it)
5. If it pings while chopping it's cut with something laying about the house (baking soda, salt, paracetamol etc... you should be throwing it in the bin at this point and accept your loss)
6. If you do end up snorting it like the fool that you are. And you get instant numbness and you end up saying (oh wow I'm off my face I'm completely numb). Get your friend to slap your face as hard as you can. Cause sorry to say it's Novocaine. (Teething powder) good coke numbs seconds after the bump.
7. Your nose. Once you snort BAD coke it should sting after the first couple. Sometimes the 1st time (if it stings the first time and it's all of the above in "bad coke" throw it away. You do not want to have a nose if you finish it. Your nose will be on fire !

Your nose...

So onto the main event. The big beak! OK so first time users will experience a nose bleed. Without a doubt. I still do after 3g on a quiet night but I have a higher tolerance. Once you get that nose bleed.. "try not to use that same nostril for a while. And stick to your own straw too" it's normal. Your attacking your membrane (mines still here thankfully)
Your nose will be major blocked after a night on the "sesh" it's your sinuses. Your Putin something up your nose that wants to attack your membrane and corrode it away. So it's getting inflamed that's why you get a blocked nose. Runny nose is normal... it's the glands trying to produce a barrier to repair what you just damaged. So constant blowing of the nose is a certainty. (This could last for days).
Best way to handle this in my own way is to rinse your nostrils after every couple of lines warm water just sniff the water rinse it out. (IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS LET ME KNOW!!!)

Again if you have any input on bad cocaine please let others know!

If your reading till the end of this thread. You really shouldn't be doing drugs man. Just stop, they Fuck your life up. Don't do drugs.

This information is based on the average person(me)

The shimmer of shinning fish scale cocaine can be repliaced by a number of means requiring no more than house hold products. For instance, hair spray.

The petroleum smell can actually come from a numbr of sources. I Europe it most likely comes from the big pressing machines (I don't know their real name), which distributers in the Netherlands use to press the coke back into 1 kg bricks after they have diluted it and are ready to distribute the former 90% columbian cocaine.
I guess the same is true in the US. Whether it happens in Mexico or the US I don't know. The point is that the smell of petroleum cannot be used as an indicator of good coke as it can come from a number of sources.

Regarding your bad list indicators, the same goes for petroleum. And I don't know what you mean with "pre-chopped" but if you mean that the cocaine do not come in rocks but as powder, and that this is a indicator that is is bad cocaine, your are wrong. People receiveing 1 kg will get bricks. If you order 500g you will get half a brick, if you order 250g you till get 1/4 of a brick. But lets say you order 250g from a source who have a lab test proving at 90% purty (that is with levamisol) or even better 95-99% purity (that is without levamisol) and you want it send by mail. Letters are by far the most secure method of shipment wereas packages involve more risk. So you get him to chop it into fine powder in order for it to be contained in a flat letter. The same goes for the ones using humans to transfer cocaine, they cannot exactly swallow a 250g 1/4 brick or shove it up their ass. But sorry if I misundestand you.

Pure cocaine will not "block" your nose no matter how much you take. Pure cocain will dissolve completely thus only leaving you with a running nose. When I think about it, this might actually be one of the most basic indicators of the purity of your cocaine. High purity no stopped nose, despite from dried blood. Bad cocaine will make it impossible to breath through your nose after a certain amount.

One way to get cocaine that are 90% or 99% pure are by cleaning it yourself.
Cocaine containing Levamisol (currently 70% of seized cocaine in Denmark contain levamisol) can become around 90% pure Cocaine without Levamisol can become 99% pure. There is is relatively big difference in how 99% purity cocaine looks and how 90% purity looks. 99% purity truely looks like snow crystals. But as it get pressed or cut up into lines it will start to look like regular cocaine.
LYXrC1j.jpg

Last edited: