• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Watching films on cocaine is pretty wasteful. I can do it after a couple of days but that first day you need music or people to chat to. When coming down I usually just bludgeon myself with wine/beer and cannabis.

Pricy and cut. Not to mention about its shitty comedown. I can literally say I got sick of it when I was younger.
If I could I would have changed my years of addiction to opiates to coke anytime though.

Still going. 6 grams in 7 days of various batches of pure pearlescent flakes. Some days as much as 1.5g others just 3 lines. Don't feel too bad about it somehow except the outstanding bill.

Can't beat a good few lines of nice gear though :D seems like every bit I buy lately keeps getting better. Starting to sting alot of money but a few grams of lovely stuff infront of me and some £50 a gram powder coke that's still not bad. It would be hard to keep your nostrils keen in this situation I guess... :D

My friend says hes done more than 7g of uncut cocaine to himself in a week, in the past week i've done 5g. I'm just wondering how much really is too much? Would we say more than 1g a week is a habit?

Experience with the EZTest Cocaine test kits?

EZTest for Cocaine Purity comes back as dark burgundy red -- "Very High Cocaine Content" -- exactly has hoped for.

Same stuff. EZTest for Cocaine Cuts comes back as a really dark blackish-yellow. Any reaction is bad on this one in general but the color it is turning seems to map to either Phenacetine or Ephedrine, I can't really tell which.

How to interpret these two together? How does it have high purity but then also says it's cut with something.

Any input appreciated.

Anyone have any experiences with using bronkaid or other ephedrine products along with lidocaine/benzocaine/prilocaine to create a coke-like high? Any suggestions? Stuff is hard to come by and looking for OTC options.

I'm new to this site, so I'm not familiar with how everything works. Anyway, here's my question..

If someone has been shooting coke for 3 days straight, how long should they wait between shots? Basically, say they've been doing about 1g of coke per day, of very clean, good quality coke. They've got 1 shot left in their possession..and just did a strong shot at about 5pm (about 35min ago). If they wait till the next morning around 8am, will they get a pretty good rush? Or could they hit it sooner and get a good rush? Sorry if it is confusing...trying to explain to the best of my ability haha. :)

Anyone have any experiences with using bronkaid or other ephedrine products along with lidocaine/benzocaine/prilocaine to create a coke-like high? Any suggestions? Stuff is hard to come by and looking for OTC options.
Lol. I doubt anyone here is going to answer that dude. It's pretty obvious you plan selling that unscrupulous mix to some poor sucker. That's not what BL is all about :p

Ya that's messed up if u don't know Wat it does or can do and not willing to take it urself to find out then I shouldn't sell it that's not right and u could end up killing someone 5 instead .5 of something or an ingredient thAt wen mixes with another can kill u not cool

if u need a film/video to do Coke or smoke crack u just shouldn't do it at all because ur already so retarded that u may kill ur last brain cell I hate Coke but I tried crack recently I mix it with opiates so as not to tweak out so bad and it's a great high come down sucks ass though

So I got introduced to a new dealer and he is the guy that supplies all the dealers I've gone through since I first started two years ago. I got a gram to start with and when I put it on my car manual the smell was strong. It smelled strongly of paint and just smelling it gave me a rush. I licked the baggie it was in and it numbed my mouth pretty good. When I inspected it I noticed it looked was very shiny like a pearl. I flashed my light on it and it was beautiful. I searched up Fishscale cocaine and what I had in front of me was what came up in my search results. I crushed some up took a bump and instantly felt the effects. No nose burn unlike all the other shit I was getting before. I was already high after a couple bumps which usually would take 5 in each nostril of the shit I was getting before. My nose would always bleed after a session and burn like hell for most of the night. This new stuff not a single drop of blood or burning in my nostrils. I took a picture of it for you to see what I had. http://image.doc2pdf.net/temp/image.jjpg

Hey guys,

Not totally related to this thread but was taking C tonight and can't stop- i'm on my own now and have probably smashed over a g? (Im a small girl) just looking for that voice of reason to tell me to stop!!

I skipped a few pages so I hope this hasn't been asked. If so direct me to the original question.

I'm a casual user. I can do a little daily for a week or two or none at all for awhile. So I'm not worried about longterm affects or urban legends like Stevie Nicks hole in her nose, but sometimes my nostrils just kill me. I don't think its a cut or quality issue because it happens with different batches from different sellers.
After I've been using I rinse my nose with saline solution and use a q-tip to get any blood out. Is this helping or hurting? Any better suggestions??

Antipsychotics being used in cocaine addiction treatment?

Hello,

So let me give a brief background story, so I was admitted to a hospital because of my "addiction", which wasn't really serious tbh. It all started in late 2014, when I was going to electronic clubs and festivals here in Brazil and using mdma pills mostly, one time a friend had some coke and asked if I wanted some, I was really reluctant because of the stigma cocaine has specially here in Brazil, but used it anyway... long story short I felt a huge increase in confidence (I'm really shy), and felt like a new person, he gave me that g of coke. I actually only used it in special events, and treated it as a "magic" social lubricant wtf haha, it lasted me 2 months... I liked it specially, because it's not so obvious that you're high on coke, as oppsed to mdma that you just use in places where peopel are rolling.

Then I started buying a g every weekend, there was no fun without some yayo, going to bathrooms at bars chopping up lines on my phone at first I was really comfortable with this, then became a little paranoid people would notice. But it was fun doing with friends talking about so many subjects, which I'm not comfortable doing sober, not even alcohol makes me more social, it only makes me tired and sleepy, so in my head it'd help me socialize, I never used alone, always when I needed to be social, a g would last me a long time.

Then one day at work, I was kinda bored went to the bathroom, and decided why not use some to get me through the day, did one line, felt like a new man, started talking to people, was happy working even though tired... you can imagine how it went down, started using to work to socialize and shit.

Fast-forward a few months I decided to use steroids, in hopes it would shift my focus awway from coke, I loved the roids, gained a lot of muscle, strength... but it made me a bit impatient and angry at people.. I was obcessed about getting girls, and this girls I was putting alot of effort into ignored me, and I just lost it broke some shit at home.. and went back to doing cocaine my mom caught me doing some lines, i didn't even care like it was not a big deal.

My mom wanted me to seek treatment in a facility to get clean, at first I thought thats not the case... but then one day I was confused, and went for a visit at this psychiatric ward with my family, and accepted their decision.

It's known to be a psychiatric hospital, but they have drug addiction treatment aswell, what I don't undestand is why they give heavy doses of antipsychotics in the first weeks, like risperdone, haldol IM, quetiapine, Chlorpromazine, Levomepromazine some mood stabilizers too which turned me into a zombie, had some Tardive dyskinesia, could barely eat as my jaw was unresponsive, and they give it to all pacients, for the entire treatment.

I was even strapped to the bed once, because I got irritated by the nurses and staff, they contain you and inject some haldol and Promethazine.

Even after you're released from the hospital they give the drugs to you, but what I don't get is why give this drugs, what relation do they have with cocaine addiction.

I think I developed gyno cause of the prolactin rise, and after I got out I developed some premature ejacualtion, and im depressed too, and i tried some coke and I dont euphoria from it anymore, also i believe that it has some relation to the drugs they gave me. MInd you Im not taking them anymore.

I never heard of rehab centers giving these drugs to apparently treat some addiction decease.

What are you guys opnions on this? could you shed some light on my situation I'm really confused and tired right now

New on this site don't know how to work it yet I don't know how to start a thread on my own so I have a question does anyone have any tips on what to do if you inject cocaine and the rush starts to become too serious

Don't know if this is cocaine or not. A friend of mine purchased 7 grams of cocaine last night. I saw a picture they text to someone, they were holding it in the palm of their hand, it looked like it could have been pasty all clumped together somewhat kind of like Silly Putty. It was shiny like it could have been somewhat wet. It was white in color or maybe a slight off-white color or a slight creamy white color and it could have also been just the quality of the picture. Is this a form of cocaine? They referred to it as "good news". Really just wondering if it could be cocaine they were holding in their hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this is cocaine or not. A friend of mine purchased 7 grams of cocaine last night. I saw a picture they text to someone, they were holding it in the palm of their hand, it looked like it could have been pasty all clumped together somewhat kind of like Silly Putty. It was shiny like it could have been somewhat wet. It was white in color or maybe a slight off-white color or a slight creamy white color and it could have also been just the quality of the picture. Is this a form of cocaine? They referred to it as "good news". Really just wondering if it could be cocaine they were holding in their hand.

There's no way we can tell you just by seeing a picture, just a proper lab test will tell you. Because of that substance ID is against the rules