• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

I gotta ask, if there is anyone who is certain they've had very high quality coke, maybe they can help. I've done coke many times and never really been too impressed. I've had all sorts, all smells, all tastes, all numbs, I've had fiending for more and chest pains, but I've never had the "I am God" feeling that is supposed to come with high purity stuff. My ex was from Miami and tried coke there vs Midwest usa and said we don't even know what real coke is. Now I'm wondering, could it just be that it just doesn't do it for me? Or will high purity cocaine do it for anyone?

Try it orally. I'm from close to SA and I get some fishscale shit. Even sniffing it is absolutely shitty IME. I switched to doing it orally and must say that the effects mimick that of a good roll. With all the empathy n shit. No extreme euphoria but it's decent. Much better ride than sniffing it. IMO cocaine is quite overrated anyway. I'm pretty much done with it. Maybe I'll only do it when I wanna get out of a stupor or something. Otherwise I see no fun in it.

Even when I used to sniff it i'd only have ONE line. Any more never did shit for me but make me more tweaked. Sometimes it's not your thing. Maybe this is the case. It's no good anyway.

Thanks, that's what I'm thinkin...just seems people who like it really really love it and I've tried everyone's stuff...paid top dollar prices n did it out of people's bags who were tellin me it's good stuff. I think it just isn't my thing. Oral sounds interesting, what's your dosage range for that?

200-400mg

never tried more than 200mg in a cap.

usually i get sufficiently intoxicated on booze and have a small dose of Valium in me and it makes the ride all the more smoother. Then take the first cap and redose 1.5hrs later

Cocaine could be an OK stim, if it wasn't for the ridiculous fiending.

The God feeling you will only get in the 3rd day of a meth bender OR if you IV Coke

Id suggest ritalin. OK duration. OK euphoria. No fiendinf whatsoever. And is worth IVing.

I gotta ask, if there is anyone who is certain they've had very high quality coke, maybe they can help. I've done coke many times and never really been too impressed. I've had all sorts, all smells, all tastes, all numbs, I've had fiending for more and chest pains, but I've never had the "I am God" feeling that is supposed to come with high purity stuff. My ex was from Miami and tried coke there vs Midwest usa and said we don't even know what real coke is. Now I'm wondering, could it just be that it just doesn't do it for me? Or will high purity cocaine do it for anyone?

I've had stuff tested and it was top of the line stuff. I can't remember ever thinking insufflating cocaine was all that, but that's because I spoiled it with freebasing and eventually mainlining. Now most coke offered to me as powder I politely refuse. Anyway, godlike confidence and shit? Hell no. I'd say it's a more clean, emotional, slightly euphoric (but not vastly) stimulant compared to amphetamines which are quite neutral and functional. Smoked and IV it's the shit, but for me, even really, really pure HCl is meh.

inject it for the best 5 minutes of your life.

but then you'll end up emptying your bank account and taking out loans because that rush is incredible.

god even thinking about it makes my balls tingle.

DON'T inject it for the best 5 minutes of your life.

but then you'll end up emptying your bank account and taking out loans because that rush is incredible.

god even thinking about it makes my balls tingle.
Qft, ftfy

I've personally tried coke all ways and the only way that I actually can enjoy it and love it is IV use. it's a whole other ball game.

I've personally tried coke all ways and the only way that I actually can enjoy it and love it is IV use. it's a whole other ball game.
I think my preference depends on the circumstances surrounding its use. Environment and such. So much different.

Just... What beels said. Its the devil inpowdered.

... Man, i could use a shot right now...

What is causing the vomiting and stomach cramps? Im a shoter,I know its dangerous but it wasn't always a problem. Theres some people who never seem to get it I was a lucky one not anymore.

you my friend are a fucking idiot, go try and do a whole bag of marbles in a couple hours. the coroner is gonna gonna think you escaped from an asylum when he looks over the tox report, or maybe he'll think you were going for a world record.

your jokes nigga, friend me. I need advice too

I almost find the purer and cleaner the blow the more fiendish I am with it. Bought two grams of the best coke from the tor sites, gone in a day just sniffing. Have done upto 5 in the spoon with bicarb before in a day between 2. Of the best I can possibly score flake. Even tried IV a couple of times, 50mg and 75mg twice with two diff batches, not for me. But sniffing is a problem, it literally even smells nice when its just right! Crack aswell, 3 minute buzz didn't seem worth it.

Hello folks. Swim is new here, and will contribute either way, but as swim types this, swim is pretty lit up, and thinks it says he cannot start his own thread. Is the ability for him to start his own thread predicated on donating? If so, totally cool...if this is made clear in the sign up process I apologize. Swim wanted to start a thread about recommended movies to watch when swim has no benzo's or ambien etc...swim has always found light or comedic TV shows/movies are a huge help...for instance - watching multiple episodes of It's Always Sunny in Phili is a great come down show...swim was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions for those tough days when the come down is uber rough...thanks!