• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

some people find phenibut recreational.

i think its boring.

cocaine is the absolute most boring piece of shit drug ever IMO. No euphoria, shakey and sketched out. Benzos alone are quite boring but get fun when mixed with booze.

The most boring drugs to me are benzo's. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE them when I am coming down from any type of stimulant, but on their own all I get is one big boring yawn.

since when are anti depressants , paracetamol and ibuprofen recreational ? lol

weeds prety boring with tolerance but i stil smoke it daily

some benzos are just plain shit imo

well if its "recreational" by definition its not boring.. no?

i think its a matter of opinion. ppl find soccer to be recreational but i find it to be boring as fuck. i think recreational means someone somewhere enjoys it. just kinda my definetion in my head.

rec⋅re⋅a⋅tion
  
–noun

1. refreshment by means of some pastime, agreeable exercise, or the like.
2. a pastime, diversion, exercise, or other resource affording relaxation and enjoyment.

Contrary to my avatar, I will have to agree with weed. Yet still I smoke it all the time and well... can't not, really. Thanks to weed I haven't left my house apart from to do things I am obliged to do, for quite a long time. Thanks to weed, I am becoming a boring recluse.
And I still live on it and actively hunt for it and spend the little money I earn on it...why?? :(

Marijuana relieves boredom, it's a great time filler and good for social occasions. It brings people of all races and nationalities together. If everyone smoked weed the world would be a better place. I will not have you say a bad thing about weed.

Boring drugs? I don't think there normally is such a thing but if I had to choose it would be panadine forte stype pain killers or sleeping pills like restavit. But both categories get better as you move up the scale to endone, temzapan, valium, xanax etc

i'm surprised more haven't said opiates. after nicotine and benzos, i find opiates to be pretty boring as well. its the exact same high every time.

Benzo's by far. It's like alcohol, but minus the increased sociability. In other words, you aren't doing SHIT tonight.

amphetamines (freebase speed, ADD/ADHD stuff - not methamp)

They were fun at the beginning, but now it's completely physical and a reminder that there are much better stims out there.

coke is a lot more fun when you eat it
i'm not even joking