• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

^ I think that the methadone/xanax combo may have the highest incidents of overdose. I may be wrong, but I recall reading that somewhere.

^What a horrible and dangerous combo. I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Hell, if I could remember the times I probably overdosed on the opiate+benzo combo, I would probably have several more stories. Horrible.

Well I didn't have to go to the hospital or anything but I took 4mg clonazepam and 40mg of oxymorphone intranasally (with a baby tolerance, just starting up again) and kept nodding out with a lit cigarette in my mouth. My tongue still has a fucking blister on it from the burn. It's irritating me so much and I fucking hate myself. I always say the only person I put in danger when I use drugs is myself but that isn't true. Because when I nod out with a lit cigarette in my mouth I am putting the lives of my brother, girlfriend and dogs in danger.

What if I dropped the cigarette and started a fire and was too smacked the fuck out to wake up and notice it and killed the only people in the world I love? Or if it started a fire and my brother and girlfriend had to drag my ass out of the house? Wouldn't that be fucking cute. I've done this so many damn times when I always vow not to and mostly end up with burns on myself that don't bother me but starting a fire scares the shit out of me.

My great-aunt fell asleep with a lit cigarette in her mouth and nearly killed herself and my grandmother. Her whole bed pretty much went up in flames. She was just old though (like mid-70s) whereas I choose to take drugs and smoke. I'm always telling myself (when I'm high) that I will fight to stay awake if I decide to smoke a cigarette but nicotine never fails to make me nod the fuck out... What the fuck? :X

Closest I've had was surgery anesthesia, which was fentanyl and midazolam, IV'd simultaneously.

I have had non-life threatening overdoses (where I didn't realize I was doing too much until I was rushing very intense). My IV MDA experience is a good example, but most recently, I accidentally did too much meth in a single shot (probably 50mg thinking it looked closer to 10-20mg to me).

I don't think I was ever close to OD; I got scared twice on DXM (about 900mg) because the trip was getting stronger with every minute and breathing seemed to get harder and harder. NVM

I just wanted to ask what makes smoking fent more dangerous than other opiates?

I dont know if it was an OD or not, but I used to drink alot and when I was first prescribed hydrocodone and flexeril, I would drink my normal amount and take quite a few of those pills. Id feel real good and then it would seem like in a matter of 15-30 minutes I would be passing out. One time we had some guests over and I did said things above and we were playing Rock Band. We had the game hooked up through our stereo and were playing it quite loud. I started being unable to sing anymore as I was slurring so I sat on the couch and passed out shortly after. I woke up the next morning and my shorts and shoes were off and I was groggy as hell. My fiance said that I wouldnt wake up after everybody left but she let me be and just checked on me thru the night. She is a CNA and studying to be a nurse. She said that if I had stopped breathing or my pulse would have vanished she would have called the paramedics. I knew then that something had to be changed so I stopped drinking except for social drinking which for me is like 2-3 drinks max. Alcoholism runs in our family. Now with all the medications I am on, 2-3 drinks has me passing out so I really cant drink at all unless I dont take my meds and well, that wont happen because of all the intense pain.
**Neither one of us, myself or my fiance, could explain why my shorts came off. Yupp.**

I OD'd on 30mg of etizolam, i took 5mgs to see how i felt (stupidly), i then blacked out and ate the remaining 25mg (i dont rmember doing this, but there were no pills left in the baggy or in my room, luckily my dad found me, slumped, drooling, unable to speak and grey, my dad said they took me to the hospital for a couple of hours but i turned out okay and they sent me home, miracle how i survived that. woke up the next morning not being able to remember anything since dropping the 5th pill, and i had a hospital band on my wrist and those sticky circle pads all on my body, quite a shock that was...

Hmm might not be what this thread was looking for but i wanna share it anyway.

Once tried to commit suicide (dumbest fucking idea) found out an OD on IBpurofen (Panadol , Nurofen etc) can shut your liver down and cause your organs to cease function , Went to the supermarket
picked up like 4-5 packets , went home tipping them all out on my bed , took a look at the pile , thought about it and then started to eat them like they were lollies , about 30mins later i felt a MAJOR
BURN on the inside of me going from my upper stomach all the way up through my chest and throat , was rushed to the emergency ward , i remember parts of the ambulence ride and waking up in a hospital
outside of my town , as soon as i awoke the nurse told me i chose 1 of the most painful way's of suicide and that she had someone for me to talk to , bang therapist walks in , just told him what he wanted to hear
was along the lines of.

"did you do this to make someone feel bad?"
My Response = No (real answer was yes)
"do you intend to attempt this again"
My Response = No (Real answer at the time was yes)
"do you feel like doing this resolved the problem?"
My Response = No , im well aware of how stupid it was and i will never do this again
ëtc etc etc , you all get the idea.

i didin't tell anyone i was attempting like alot of fake's do , this was the real deal i didin't want anyone to know / stop me , didn't even leave a note or anything , at the time i was VERY depressed
and death litrally did seem like and wouldve been better than the life i was living , the thing that pulled me out of the depression was quite litrally amphets with my friends and HEAP of good times
I now no longer take amphets , barley smoke weed and am happier than ever and am off to uni next year , so dont assume im some weirdo lol.... but yeah i plan on jumping deeper into the psychedelic's
as im loving the whole self exploration through psychedelic's and im happy to this day to tell people that drugs saved my life.

Amphets made me quite litrally feel "alive" and to top it off i had all my best friends doing it with me and going out on weekend's meeting heaps of chick's
and getting laid almost every weekend , i was a popular kid through highschool aswell so my peer's got quite the shock when they found out what id done ,
alot of the people who i never talked to in highschool that were picked on alot even turned to me to try and help which really helped open my eyes
and help me loose the fucking ego i had.

Last edited:
Twice, heroin. First time it was at my apartment. One warm summer morning.
My friend shoot me and instantly asked me if I am okay. She said I looked pale and I got up to go to bathroom.
Obvisuly I fainted.
Next thing I knew I was in front of my building, next to ambulance vehicle and they're taking me to ER without my shoes or pants. I was wearing only my oversized shirt.
I remember telling the paramedics that I want to get up and go grab my shoes and they wouldn't let me.
They were telling me I'm alive only because of naloxone that they gave me and preached about drug use.

Second time it was at my friends place. I had a lower tolerance than 2 of them and the stuff was pretty powerful.
She shoot me and I had only half the dose that was in the syringe. With needle still inside me, she asked if I am ok and if I want to do the other half right now.
I told her yes and she pushed the plunger. My next memory is waking up in the bath tub almost naked. Later I found they gave me IV salt water.
I guess that salt saved me.

Once, on cocaine. Shot up 0.2g of the purest blow I've seen to this day, well over 80% pure. I've never been so sure that I am going to die. It was like the worst panic attack I'd ever had in my life (and they ordinarily consist of an irrefutable, absolute realization and belief that I am going to die), with my heart about to beat out of my chest, and I was convulsing all over the floor, screaming and sweating profusely. After I stopped convulsing I had a brief psychotic and paranoid episode, reacting like a terrified wild animal to sounds and people trying to approach me.

Every second of the experience was inexplicably horrible. I did not want to die, but everything in my being just screamed that I was going to.

on mdpv I've overdosed and it felt like my heart was beating through my neck really fucking hard and i couldn't breathe right. I've also overdosed on meth and it was really edgey and complete panic

Personally; not really. I once accidently took a gram or so of ketamine all at once in one nostil which led to an instant k-hole followed by narcosis then back into a more then one hour k-hole(translated the trip-report of that night recently). That was back when my tolerance was low to non-existant and I did not intend to take a gram or to go under narcosis at a party so I guess it would count as a bit of an overdose; however the parts I do remember (everything except for the narcosis bit) were really, really amazing and pleasant and serene and it was actually the event that really made me respect and love ketamine and probably helped start the addiction :p so I don't count it as an overdose.

My first time GHB was quite an overdose; I was given 4.5 ml; which for a 48 kg female who is naturally sensitive to GABA substances is WAY too much. Even while on speed I was out for 5 hours, even with irregular breathing. I've been unconscious from GHB plenty of times; a dose as low as 2 ml can have me fall asleep in the peak against my will while 1.5-2 ml is the perfect range for effects in me. GHB is just hard to dose when you weigh as little as I do and are sensitive too. I probably accidently took doses around 3-4 ml a few more times but never dangerous overdoses either with this, just 'a bit too much'.

Other then that responsible very-high-dosage psychedelic experiments which are a long the lines of the ketamine ''overdose''; being typically very spectaculair (although there were accidental high dosages too such as misjudging an amount of snorted 2c-b at some festival in the dark in front of a speaker wall under a leaking umbrella with a strobe light in my face taking over 50 mg of 2c-b up the nose (best 2c-b trip ever haha) and occasionally intended.

Guess I never really overdosed. I saw other people overdose though; on dangerous combinations such as fentanyl and GHB with such shallow breathing it was hard to detect breathing at all; very very scary hope I never see that again :s Especially because while this time it ended well with no deaths or damage.. it could've gone wrong too, and it could in the future.

I intentionally OD'ed on 15mg Xanax & a few shots of whiskey back in april. I don't actually remember feeling that bad - I was just completely numb, fuzzy, couldn't form a single coherent thought and literally couldn't move. I remember trying to get out of my chair and my muscles just gave out and I fell on the floor. Couldn't speak either, and my breathing was quite slow and labored. Then I must have fainted, woke up about 30 hours later with the worst headache of my life (literally horrible), feeling ridiculously weak and apathetic and still having trouble moving and speaking. The OD itself honestly wasn't so bad, it was the few days after. I remember all of it but I feel like most people wouldn't - I just literally never black out.

I also (accidentally) OD'ed on heroin not too long ago, that was the really awful one. I was having cold sweats, feeling really nauseous, confused, disoriented, along with most of the stuff I'd felt on the benzo & alcohol OD. I was having a lot of trouble breathing. Luckily for me, I actually have Naloxone in my room and I injected myself, which put me in precipitated withdrawal so the remnants of that experience were just ridiculously intensified heroin WD symptoms.

^good for you pagey

I over-dosed on Amphetamine and Parnate about five years ago. I was stupid and thought the Parnate was Ritalin; I think I had a heart attack, but luckily I didn't have a seizure and die:|

too many to count (stopped counting at 30 od's on heroin). was a period of time where a lot of the h was cut with fentanyl so I'd often do a shot, blackout, wake up 3 hours later with a horrible headache (brain deprived of oxygen). a cannonball (coke, meth, heroin all iv in one rig) killed me technically. heart stopping rush literally. revived with chest conpressions and rescue breathing. my life is a miracle.

5 whoel times.

Wait - 1st - a litre of vodka in 10 minutes swallow with 63 tabs of paracetamol
First - 1200mg of dhc, 150 Diaz 300mgg temaZ ans 1000mg pregabalim.
Second - 200mg oxy, 500mg dhc, two diconals, 15mg Xanax and a bottle of vodka.
4 - 70ish tabs of tramadol, 120mg of Dexedrine, 80mg of val, a bottle of jd, and a few oc80s I forget
5- I swallowed ,my medicine cabinet. No idea what it's all was, but a shitload of downers .
That was all intentional od

Other times its just been a fuck old of alcohol and benzo/opiate mixing by mistake. Fun.

I really wonde how I'm not dead

Once, on caffeine. I drank a lot of coffee after taking a 200 mg pill. I was jittery, hot when I should be cold and cold when I should be hot, making comfort impossible. It was very unpleasant and was able to achieve less than if I had not ingested any caffiene at all.

And once, on heroin. It was after doing my third shot of the night. I blacked out and woke up 90 minutes later either with the needle still my arm, or uncapped in my hand. I don't remember. A friend also says later that night I nearly choked on my tongue and was wheezing (there's a word for it, when you're struggling really hard to take breaths and make a high pitched noise. It's not just respiratory depression its something specific to that phenomenon). However, this friend is honestly very prone to exaggeration.

I overdosed once on oxycontin with a lots of benzos and alcohol.... I was sixtren and I remember not being able to really breathe. I started trying to force myself to breathe and then all I remember is waking up with the most horrible headache... I'm happy I woke up even though at the time I wouldn't have cared if I did.......

I also overdosed one night on alcohol and a little bit of benzos..... drank so much alcohol in a span of an hour. I even had 6 double shot glasses in fifteen minutes of hard liquor. I threw up and was laying down when I did, pretty much choking...... even laying in my puke. My friend helped me up I guess but she had no idea what to really do. I should of went to the hospital because I know I gave myself alcohol poisoning. When I woke up I felt like hell and couldn't stop throwing up. Didn't even eat, so I was just throwing up the most acidic shit ever. The worst thing is I still had to go to work that day.

Have had close calls with heroin but luckily no actual overdose yet....