• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

^you were meant to live!

I'm still wondering for what though, although I agree with you entirely. Perhaps someday there will be something that changes me and others around me forever or it was never my time to go. Or maybe my body is just one tough son of a bitch.

Each time I woke up it was usually a day later and I was high as fuck thinking what the hell happened, why am I still alive, am I in hell, heaven or what? God. It's so unpleasant. You think you're dead but you're alive. It's a weird concept.

ODed once on propylhexedrine/DXM combo (250mg and 600mg, respectively), horrible horrible experience. Endless vomiting, felt like someone was boring a drill into the base of my skull, whole body locked up like I had fullblown tetanus. To this day I'm not sure how I had the reaction I did, wasn't my first time with that.combo at that dose.

Also ODed on a bupe/alcohol/clonazepam combo. 8mg/12 drinks/45mg, respectively. Passed out and became unresponsive in the process of getting arrested and was transported to the hospital. Getting locked up that night was a true blessing in disguise, because if I had gotten away with it, I probably would have ODed alone and died.

Fun shit...

I'm not entirely sure what constitutes an overdose as regards to GHB, but I've blacked out in a club before because of it. It was all going very well, I felt great, vision was bluring a little when I turned my head around. Although I was also consuming alcohol and I stupidly decided to take another vial. Around about that time I started going a little out of control, I was VERY aroused and took it upon myself to try dancing with a lot of different girls lol. Anyway about 10 minutes later I was on the floor, completely blacked out. A bouncer carried me out of the club and just left me outside, at which point I was semi-concious, my vision was spinning, everything was all blurry, didn't know what the hell I was doing - just ended up slowly wandering around town for about an hour and a half until I started becoming a little bit more aware of what was going on. At which point I decided to get a taxi home haha.

Never, ever again!

Many intentional OD's that I don't care to relive. A few unintentional. One time I drank so much I passed out and pissed my pants in the elevator of a hotel. I rode up and down for an hour as various guest pushed the button only to find me on the floor in a pool of piss. Thankfully didn't go to jail and now I have been a lot more responsible with my drinking.

This^ and...

I remember we both posted in another thread about this. IIrc you refrained from using coke again, unfortunately 14 months after last od, I overdosed again this past week. Here is basic summary of what happened. (this was the most traumatic experience of my life, prob wont be able to do it justice here) For sake of harm reduction..figure I try to explain the nightmare of an IV coke od.

Immed after i got plunger down I started going into convulsions which lasted 7-10 minutes. This was not tech a seizure according to the ER doc because I was FULLY AWARE of everthing that was happening. After maybe 1-2 mins I came to the conclusion that either.

1. My heart was going to go out, everything would go black and I would be dead.
2. I was gonna be trapped in this state for the rest of my life. ( A cerebral palsy like state)
3. If I did live i was prob going to be at the very least arrested + possible perma-spastic-like.

Well, luckily none of those things ended up happening.

What did happen is I started to talk to people and was fairly certain they were responding to me. The strange thing is they seemed to be there one second, gone the next. At one point I even said " This might look funny but I think Im fuckin dying here" I thought I heard back " Well it is, kind of funny" Turns out NO ONE was near me the entire time, this was all a hallucination. I saw the shadow people thing and Really thought these people were waiting to take me to wherever death is.

After about 6 mins I was convinced I was going to die at any second. I thought everything would just go black. I got really sad that no1 called or even sent me a text message. At this point I figured one of the people I was talking to would've called an ambulance, for some reason I figured my family would've been notified.

long story short, I got to a point where I was just having tremors, I couldn't stand without almost falling over( I probably loooked just really drunk at this point) No ambulance came, because no one was there to call one. Eventually I got a ride to ER.

Well (seemingly) I nearly made a full recovery. Except I am very sore + I have memory issues since this happened. Like if I go somewhere the next day I know I went somewhere, but I cant remember where I went. I am hopeful this will improve. Should also mention I spent 2 full days in the hospital where they ran CT scan and several other tests.

Post is long enough, just wanted to reiterate what posters like Zneg have posted prior. An IV coke OD is traumatic, and might be the most terrifying 5-10 minutes of your life.

I thought I was the only one to experience this. I don't know if I od'd or not but I remember for probably 10 mins everything I would think in my head I would hear from the next room or i would see. It was the most fucked up thing i have ever felt. I couldn't move at all and had the classic wha whas

yep.. six days in icu.. tolerance so high they couldn't knock me out for a few minutes out of fifteen.. broke restraints twice.. tried to pull the damn thing out.. my two year old son walked at the foot of the bed minutes after the bronk came out.. cried like a baby on a wide open fentanyl drip.. yeah wide the open.. never ever again.. remember puking and being so messed up I could still stand but not keep the vomit from my lungs.. woke up twenty minutes later.. cleaned the bathroom and went to bed.. was woken up after six hours so close to HELL all i could hear was the horns.. the walls of hell are broken down and the souls there walk free.. well i don't know about free.. that was the 2nd.. the first was iv coke.. bammm actually pulled back on the last third of the rig.. yeah, taste was way to soon and way to strong.. strongest fuel i ever had.. must literally been about pure.. remember slipping out.. or rather being sucked out as if in a noisy loud vscume.. went to the most amazing place EVER.. easily able to think of every question I had ever had in life ALL at once.. so peaceful and amazing.. asked how to do cold fusion and received an answer, made sense, can't think of any of it now.. then got sucked back into the most insane psychoses imaginable.. almost just hurled.. holy shit.. i'm so glad i'm clean.

Last edited:
Yeah, last time I OD'd I almost died. But then there was that one time I OD'd on IV coke. Cold rushing through my tunneled visioned body.

Overdosed on Zyprexa, fed up with the noise in my head, not sure if I really wanted to kill myself, took a whole box of those dispersible ones... I think it was pretty much an instant knock out, I remember nothing for about a week but apparently I was awake at least some of the time. I think I was stupefied for about a month after that and so god damn dysphoric.

I unfortunately overdosed on Klonopin. I took around 25-30 0.5mg tabs because I was having a extremely rough time in my life, and I couldn't take my continuous excruciating pain anymore combined with the severe anxiety attack my ex boyfriend caused while driving with me in the car, and he just wouldn't stop verbally beating me down. At that point in my life I was so depressed and suicidal, and he knew it. I ended up in the hospital psych ward after calling my mom to say goodbye and tell her that I loved her and that jerk started yelling in the phone saying that I was effin crazy and told her what I had done, like he had nothing to do with it. Luckily now I have a great doctor who has helped me with all my problems, and I have gotten rid of that useless piece of garbage that was just using me for money anyway.

Last edited:
I've had some close calls but the worst was when I was freebasing and smoking H for 3 days, a friend came over and we smoked pot, did whip-it's and drank a bottle of wine all this while still doing the above. My friend left and I just remember waking up, not being able to see or hear. I began to make noises even though I could not hear myself. My neighbor dumped me off at the driveway of the ER, I was told I was just laying there. I remember nothing but waking up with IV's and then being discharged. It was scary.

I was 17 and still pretty ignorant about the comparative potency of various opioids. My closest call involved methadone and diazepam... I was already under the influence of 40 mg or so of valium when I acquired 50 mg methadone in the form of juice from a guy who could bring his maintenance doses home and accepted my money to buy himself dope... He thought I knew was I was doing, so he didn't suggest any dosage for my tolerance, and I thought that my 150-200 mg codeine/day habit was enough to handle at least half of that dose in one gulp 8( Anyway... after an hour, I don't feel much, so I stupidly decide to pop 20 mg more of diazepam and the rest of the juice to boost the shit and feel some kind of euphoria... Well, one more hour and I was unable to walk, had difficulty breathing, feeling intensely poisoned and nauseous I crawled on all fours to my bed, puking on the floor half way there, then blacked out for 16 hours or so. I was extremely weak, pale and nauseous upon waking up, unable to hold down food, and this condition persisted for two more days before I felt kinda normal again, strong enough to get out of bed and do shit... I believe an additional 5 mg methadone would've killed me, must've been very very close during my comatose sleep. I should've called the paramedics... Never messed with methadone - or any other potent opioid - again, so it was a valuable, if negative, experience in a way, anyway :\ err.. I did ''mess'' with strong opiates/opioids again (hydromorphone and Oxy mostly), but I always tried to make sure I was on the safe side when dosing strong stuff from then on, cos a weak euphoria is alot better than stopping to breathe.. In spite of that, I did OD a few more times (once from a HM-alprazolam combo), but that methadone od was my closest call for sure. After that od, when I came across strong shit I always started small, took into account the other drugs I was on or was going to be on, and almost never bought street H cos I never know what's in it and how much of it is in it... Since I never injected and had access to pharmaceutical opioids at a reasonable price, smack wasn't a bargain for me most of the time.

Last edited:
I've 'overdosed' on Xanax more times than I care to count. Not really "I'm going to die, call an ambulance" overdoses, just way larger amounts than anyone has any business taking... The shit I'd end up doing while under the influence was far more dangerous than the drug by itself. (Driving, for example.)

Once on fentanyl. For some reason it just wouldn't kick in until I'd already taken an entire patch, then BAM... Hardly would have had time to call for medical attention even if I was capable. Went from moderate withdrawal to coma in about ten minutes.

Had a similar blackout mixing an assload of Xanax with 90mg of oxycodone (60 of it IV, 30 snorted) after a decent stint with sobriety... If there was any concern for my well-being at all, it was easily overridden by how fucking good I felt.

I feel like I should have died so many times.

when I was 16 I overdosed on adderall... I would usually take 100mgs as a recreational dose but took 200 one time and then was out running around at soccer practice. My heart nearly exploded and I passed out.

More recently I've ODed on heroin. I did a fat shot at work, (my tolerance is sky high so it mustve been some good dope) and was walking out to the parking lot when I faceplanted in the gravel. I woke up with all my coworkers and paramedics standing around me... Embarrassing as hell!!!

Many times I take lots of MDMA and then I start to hear voices and feel insects and mosters walkin' on me, like a panic attack with delirium, crazy thing. When that happens I am fucked for a week or so

many times on smack. i almost got run over by a bus once. i just kind of fell out and walked sideways into the street and some guy pulled me out of the way

oh god and there was the time i was like 18 and took a bottle of aspirin and obviously that's not a comfortable way to die so i ended up demanding my ex drive me to the ER for help and i was writhing around and i had to drink about 100 fucking cups of liquid charcoal which was honestly the worst tasting shit i have ever had in my life

I hate that I'm having to post in here again.

There've been many times from shooting heroin that I'll pass out for a few hours, but Novemberish a year & a half ago I was at the trap with my homeboy & my dealers, I did fucking half a shot of dope, fell out, managed to get helped into a chair, started seizing up before my boy was able to wake me.

A few weeks ago I met up with an old friend and got 200mg tar. I told him I naturally had a little tolerance, so I wanted a little more than what most chippers take. He thinks 2 points is a good amount, says, "It'll get you high, but it won't knock yr socks off." Then as I'm cooking he says, "Well, do a little less than .2." So I do about 150mg. Get one of the best rushes of my life... again... and collapse into his couch. I come to with him in my fase hardcore & I feel like I've taken a looot of DXM or ketamine due to how fucking crazy reality is. I find out he was flipping shit, doing CPR, mouth to mouth, smacking me, pouring water on my fase, etc. Because I wasn't breathing, was blue in the fase, and my heartbeat was faint. He was doing everything he could not to get EMS/cops there. (He sells dope & knew I would be fucked too if that happened.) The water finally brought me back after I started seizing up & shit.

does choking on my own vomit due to the fact I can't be woken up count?

once from coke and alcohol (coke wore off and I could apparently no longer handle the amount of alcohol in my system anymore, was found passed out somewhere at about 4am cops and ambulances were called)

2-3 times from alcohol alone

piperazines (luckily the only ones I ever got, popped 3 thinking it was a trusted source)

The first time I ever shot up heroin I OD. I was taking klonopins beforehand, lost track of how many I had taken. Did my first shot and felt amazing, then decided before we left I'd do another quick shot. Well that shot did me in, my friend looks at me and says my lips are turning blue, sure enough I look in the mirror and see blue tinted lips. I don't remember anything past that point besides reaching a hospital surrounded by nurses and doctors asking if I had tried to commit suicide. I'm assuming they administered naloxone immediately which is why I suddenly came to.Woke up a day later in the hospital with a tube down my throat and was strapped down to the hospital bed. Was on life support for the beginning part of my stay. I was pumped full of charcoal and stayed around 3 days in ICU. Worst experience ever, coming that close to death.

Looking back I was naive and fucking stupid, but who doesn't want to reach that max limit?