• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

ok, so this happened when I was 19.

My girlfriend breaks up with me because I showed up to her dorm high on fentanyl and xanax when she things she pregnant. So I'm depressed later that night (actually, early that morning, 1-2 am). I've taken 16 mg of suboxone, but I havn't taken it prior to that day for a while, so i call up my dealer, who brings me a fentanyl patch. I forget the dosage quite honestly. I gum some of it and share it with my friend, who in turn, shoots me up with a bag of heroin too. didn't get high, but figure that later on in the morning I will.
So I go down to where the methadone junkies chill, and I end up buying 100 mg of methadone. I drink it all down, and an hour later, I'm feeling a nice buzz, but shit, I'm still not quite where I want to be. so around 3 pm, I buy 2 bags of heroin, go home, and shoot them up. Now I'm feeling good. around 8:30 that night, my friend cops 2 more bags, and gives one to me. we go into the park and shoot up on a bench. Now I'm really high, and I'm getting some asthma symptoms, which I attribute to being outside in the winter. We go back to his house, and I litteraly pop 10 mg of klonopin. At the time I was taking about 6 mg of xanax every day, but this was completely wreckless behavior looking back. I pass out after a while, and then my friend wakes me up, telling me I'm hardly breathing, and that I should go home to nebulize myself.
I stumble home, and my mom walks in on me trying to open a can of chef boy R'd, and failing, spilling the shit all over myself. I remember saying no I'm not high, and then I just blacked out.
I came to in a hospital, where I was hooked up to a narcan drip... very unpleasant.

Just to add a nice conclusion to the tail, after about 5 days in ICU, I was moved to the regular beds and was scheduled to be released the next day. I was unable to sleep from the withdrawals, and the valium they were giving me was not helping. My mom had spent the night this night to take me home in the morning, and had fallen asleep. I saw that in her purse she had a pill bottle containing what must have been 200 mg of k-pins. I opened the bottle up with shaky hands, and spilled thirty of the fuckers all over the bed. I was able to find about 20 of them. I took 13 mg, and put the other 7 pills back in the bottle. In the morning the doctors found a ton of klonopins spilled all over my bed. That was when the decision was made for me to get on methadone!

I don't know how you do it with school....

Once accidently on concerta like 4 years ago.
My heart was racing faster than I could count, both my arms went numb. I was a minor at the time and still living with my mother so I was sitting at my computer trying not to look suspicious. Sad thing is, she wouldn't have taken me to the hospital if I'd asked. I jumped in a hot shower thinking the warmth would dilate my blood vessels, only to find out later that cold is what I should've used. In the shower my arms got more numb and my heart more erradic. I got out of the shower and laid down, thinking I was going to die. The next day, if I took a step or moved much at all my heart skipped beats and I felt generally weak all over. I was worried that I'd done permanent damage or had a heart attack but after a few days I was better. These days I dose stimulants a little at a time to make sure I don't OD on them cause it wouldn't be the desirable way to go out, that's for sure.

My best friend just recently overdosed right in front of me, and it was the scariest experience of my life. He sniffed 20 mg of oxymorphone and then guzzled a 40 oz. My girlfriend performed CPR on him until the ambulance arrived, and he's OK now, but I swear, my heart leaps into my throat every time he calls or texts me. I can remember him lying on the bed, blue in the lips and entirely unresponsive. I thought we lost him. For sure, I thought he was dead.

Oh, and now I understand why people will sometimes hesitate to call 911. I mean, I wouldn't do anything differently knowing what I know now, but I got absolutely man-handled by the police. Here I thought that I was doing the right thing, and the next thing I know we're talking about warrants and getting kicked out of school and blah blah blah.

^Yeah it's pretty fucked that when you almost die or try to save someone's life when they accidently OD, alot of the time they punish the involved parties.

update: Overdosed and sent to the hospital by my parents on 150 seeds of datura. then i tried to steal a bottle of alcohol. i was then jailed and sent to the mental ward for a couple of days. i ran into my old friend who was one of the cops who saw me puking all over the floor of my jail cell and he said i looked totally out of it. i dont remember much but hallucinating really hard in my jail cell and puking for hours straight.

lesson learned: datura is some fucked up shit! :(

Once accidently on concerta like 4 years ago.
My heart was racing faster than I could count, both my arms went numb. I was a minor at the time and still living with my mother so I was sitting at my computer trying not to look suspicious. Sad thing is, she wouldn't have taken me to the hospital if I'd asked. I jumped in a hot shower thinking the warmth would dilate my blood vessels, only to find out later that cold is what I should've used. In the shower my arms got more numb and my heart more erradic. I got out of the shower and laid down, thinking I was going to die. The next day, if I took a step or moved much at all my heart skipped beats and I felt generally weak all over. I was worried that I'd done permanent damage or had a heart attack but after a few days I was better. These days I dose stimulants a little at a time to make sure I don't OD on them cause it wouldn't be the desirable way to go out, that's for sure.

I had the same symptoms of the heart racing while the numbness inexplicably travels up the arms and toward the heart. I am positive that this is a definite precursor to death. Mine happened when I bought for hits of ecstasy from some random guy and took them all at once. That was morethan 5 years ago and it's the scariest feeling in the world.

A month ago I did a large shot of heroin when I was ready high, and my jaw started shaking uncontrollably and my back muscles started to spasm and clench to the point where I thought my back was going to break itself. Not pleasant.

ive o.d'd twice both on heroin. the first time it happen because i was always doing 80s so i thought i could handle it my homies brought me out with a shot of salt, 2nd time happen when i got out of jail after 2 weeks and did too much i went to the hospital for that one. neither times i saw a light or anything but felt real irritated both times after waking up. and no i didnt see a tunnel of light hope thats not a bad thing

Don't laugh at me but I overdosed on 5-HTP if that even counts. I was in a bad mood and put way to much into a drink. I shook it up and drank the whole thing. Half way through the day I felt in a better mood but I wanted more so I did the same thing and that's when I knew I was fucked. My blood pressure and heart rate went so fucking fast and I felt that chest pain. I got random strikes of high blood pressure and palpitations the next 4 days. Stupidest thing to overdose on.

I took an intentional OD of 22mg of lorazepam once just because I was pissed off at life and I wanted to see just how high I could get.

Slept for like 18 hours and eventually my mother shook me awake and dragged me to a therapist's appointment totally incoherent and babbling like an idiot. My therapist took one look at me and told my mother not to waste everyone's time bringing me in when I was like that....and as if on cue I then fell out of the chair I was sitting in. I didn't even fall forward, i fell sideways, OVER the right arm on the chair.

I've taken other intentional ODs of various antipsychotics for the same reason, angry at the world and going to swallow a handful of pills, though I always knew my dosages and wasn't doing anything dangerous.

And I was once narcaned out of a fentynl blackout and the first thing I thought of while coming to was "so THATS how narcan feels!"

I guess this isn't a full blown OD, but one time I guess I did too much heroin. I was fine immediantly after the shot, but after I laid down on the couch, my ex boyfriend and his friend couldn't wake me up for 15 minutes. right before I woke up, I could hear them talking but couldn't respond. I finally came to after I got water thrown on me.

Back when I was a SERIOUS alcoholic (I still am, but not half as bad) I was drinking about 750-1000ml of whiskey a day. I was living with my girlfriend who kept me in tact and stopped me from doing stuff that was TOO stupid
Anyway on a friday morning she left to visit her family
The next thing I know it's saturday night and I have a giant cut on my forehead, blood is everywhere, and I could have sworn it had only been like 3 hours since she left.
I live in georgia where you can't buy alcohol on sunday and I realize the liquor store is about to close in an hour.
I finish off the rest of my handle and go to my car to find out it has 2 flat tires.
I have no recollection of this at all
So I start walking to the liquor store, get there, walk outside, and immediately start chugging it.
I realize I can't walk back home so I call a friend to give me a ride.
When she picks me up, she says "hey can we go get some dope? I wanna get $100 and I'll share"
I say "fuck yeah" and keep chugging
By the time we got the dope and back to my place the handle was nearly gone (1.75L)
Since I was the one with the biggest opiate tolerance I went first. Me, My girlfriend and the girl that gave me a ride home were sitting in a circle. I pull up a decent shot, shoot it, and fall down on the ground.
The girl that gave me the ride home was a registered nurse and I remember her giving me CPR and I was thinking in my head "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING SHE IS KISSING ME IN FRONT OF MY GIRL SHE IS GOING TO BE SO MAD"
The next thing I remember 6 paramedics are strapping me to a stretcher and I'm screaming "DONT TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL IM FUCKING FINE YOU ASSHOLES WHO CALLED 911 ON ME IM FUCKING FINE" etc
They shoot me up with narcan (even though it was the alcohol that did it) and I'm instantly in WD
Spent 12 hours in the hospital in WD hooked up to all kinds of shit, while they keep telling me to piss in a cup for "inspection"

The only good part about this was the guy that was taking care of me was like "look, this brown bag has your syringe, your spoon, and enough heroin to put you in prison for a year. we have an incinerator that burns all of our used equiptment. I can either hand this over to the police or put it in there and we never speak of this again"

He was so fucking cool

ive o.d'd twice both on heroin. the first time it happen because i was always doing 80s so i thought i could handle it my homies brought me out with a shot of salt, 2nd time happen when i got out of jail after 2 weeks and did too much i went to the hospital for that one. neither times i saw a light or anything but felt real irritated both times after waking up. and no i didnt see a tunnel of light hope thats not a bad thing

what do you mean a shot of salt?

im really hoping you mean meph or mcat or whatever that rc is.

Opiates? No.

I have overdosed on something I'm willing to bet most haven't though: DOB. My freshman year I was sold some blotter I was told was LSD. As an experienced tripper I didn't hesitate to chew 6 tabs.

Turns out I consumed about 6mg of DOB. The trip was great for the first 12 hours and then it started to go downhill. When I was still tripping at t+24 I was rather pissed off at the punk who sold it to me. My arms and legs HURT badly towards the end of the trip due to extreme vasoconstriction. I'm lucky I didn't lose a limb like other more unfortunate individuals who were dealt the same hand.

The kicker is I would have still bought the shit if I was told it was DOB upfront. I just wouldn't have taken as much at once. 8(

I overdosed on oxycodone and hydrocodone this one time. I don't even remember how much I took of each. I mean the high hit me full force and I was feeling dizzy and I couldn't stand up...my chest felt tight and I felt very tired. That's the last I new before I woke up....my friends told me I passed out. I'm happy to be alive though...this was like last year when I was sixteen.

I already covered some close shit in the "HIGHEST YOUVE EVER BEEN THREAD"
but not too many hallucinogen ones so Ill partake, this was back in 2003...

After a night of taking X, me and my friends where going to drive to landcaster Ca(the fucking desert) for a happycore party.
I woke up, without food had one cup of coffee, and one glass of wine, while driving 5 or 6 hours up north while smoking the entire time.

I got there and did some nitrous and got another bean, and a hit of acid. I remember some one briefly asking me if they could have some of the bean and I said sure.

Next thing i know its been like three hours, im half thinking shit was bunk, half having crazy OEVs in glowstick tracers.
I was shortly informed that we had all been dosed with 5meo amt. I start freaking out about narcs or some shit, mostly becuase i'm helplessly fried. I couldnt even find my tent like 15 feet away from me at one point. Even pepople who had no X started freaking out.

After about 5 hours the sun rose and shit got better. We got a hotel room and had some one drive us after being up like 30 hours still.

Anyways like 2 weeks later 2 friends candy flipped unknowingly taking 5meoamt and both where sent into epileptic blackouts and hospitalized.
PLUR to the man who asked me for some of my pill.

I've had one induced methamphetamine psychosis experience before. It was my first (and last) time having a go with your standard speed (Methamphetamine). Anyways I bought 1g of seemingly good-looking crystals, went back to my house and tried it with my roommates. It seemed to be of good quality and was VERY similar to D-Amphetamine or Dexedrine except less side-effects and longer duration. Anyways, long story short I stayed up for 3 days on it and began hallucinating on day 3 that a bug colony was taking over my bedroom, the police were trying to enter my house and the paramedics were parked out front.

This all appeared to be perfectly real and I spent the next 5 hours contemplating how to take out the SWAT helicopter above my house. I also left the house with hallucinations (and these looked perfectly real) of men in suits and ties following me. One of my roommates finally helped me realize that none these hallucinations were real and in reality I'd been completely out of my mind the last 18 hours. I ended up call 911 myself (and was probably a good thing I did) and went to the hospital.

The hospital itself was intense, as I was still hallucinating that the police were sitting outside my room attempting to interview me (mind you I could actually see them and hear them talking) and I kept panicing to the Dr. in charge of me.. I attempted to escape at around 3 AM, ripping out the IVs and running through the ER naked. I was finally subdued by police and after 3 shots of valium later and 2 shots of risperadone, I was finally out. The next morning the Dr. conducted a psychological evaluation to check if I was actually psychotic or delusional. I was fine the next morning, although extremely exhausted for the next day or so. And the police didn't press any charges for the 'incident' in the hospital.

I'm staying away from street speed or any sort of meth the rest of my life, I'm just gonna stick with opiates :)

What a police state?!

On January 13 this year I did something incredibly stupid. I shot some heroin without testing the potency of what I was shooting. It was unusually strong shit. The last thing I remember before going unconscious is pulling the needle out of my arm.

The next thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance. They had given me a shot of Narcan. The paramedic said "we nearly lost you." The person I was shooting up with had called 911 and the ambulance and cops showed up apparently.

I was arrested at the hospital because I had other drugs in my coat which I was sitting on when I OD'd. I was charged with 3 felonies and a misdemeanor. I spent the next 26 days in jail because no one could pay my bond (it was $9000). At my hearing on 2/9 my lawyer got me out on supervised pre-trial release.

I have now been clean for about 70 days and I'm doing everything in my power not to go back to jail. Jail is fucking horrible.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, there is nothing to justify the kind of treatment you experienced. Statistically speaking, it is more than likely that at some point in the production and/or distribution the CIA or other government agency had their hands on the drugs for which you received felony charges for. Disgusting human beings.

We were put on this planet to love one another and to care about each other. All too many forget that, or even worse they never have come to that realization ever in their lives.

I hope that your sobriety is a positive experience for you and your life.

thing is i dont know if i OD'd or just fell out/nodded out

1st time was with some good brown dope chunked up like mud ,did a small shot ,then i was like fuck i wanna be higher man i musta put 2-3 points in the spoon thinking about it now ,then i was like man why did i do that ,went into the living room so leasst my mom would call somone if she walked in to find me wich she was do to be home in just as lil bit ,walked to the sofa to pet the cat woke up laying over the arm drool everywhere cat looked freaked out,MOM WALKED IN BOUT 5 SECONDS LATER

second time was off 1 fucking point 1!!!!!!! point of this white dope ,lil piece,man never been that fucked,i had been on methadone as well ,so i draw it up hit the femoral and immediately the biggest rush i have ever felt ,just got stronger and stronger ,i was kinda scared so walked in living room where my mother was ,i couldnt talk! so i walked in my room next thing i know im like going out ,i hit one knee and like damn better act like im down here for a reason ,but next thing i know my moms shaking the fuck outta me 2 hours later (she said) ...she was like your cuz is at the door,i was still completely fucked outta my mind ,my legs were numb from being on the floor in that position ,i let him in walk back to room sit down in chair and i go out again,im awoke by my dad beating down the front door to go to work at 5 am ,I FEEL HORRIBLE ,head is killing me ,my body ached so fucking bad,

believe it or not aleve made me feel better ,after talking to my mother she said when i went out i just started snoring really loud for those 2 hours on the floor ,so with the 2 hours on the floor that 1 fucking point put me out for almost 8 hours!! wtf? that was scariest thing that really happened to me,im guessing it was cut with somthing...i just dont know

My friend just od'd last week in a hotel room after shooting heroin.
When he was in the ambulance, his mother just so happened to call his cell.
The paramedics fucked up and after figuring out it was his mother they said " your son is not breathing, you can call the hospital at ## and see if he is alive or not"
Can you imagine how fucked up and scary that kust have been?! Damn.
He survived

Here's another one...
Setting - the owner of the house in 1 room, another roommate in another, 4 dope users in the third room.
My friend took a shot of dark, went blue, was barely breathing. One of the dope users ran. The other two slapped, yelled, and carried him down the stairs hitting his head on every step. Then Put him in the car to drive to the hospital. This was a total of 7 minutes. They drove and around the corner he woke up. Scaaary. If either of the other roomates found out they would have fliippped.

ive overdosed on fentanyl in the worst place i ever could.....my therapists waiting room. my heart stopped and the emts gave me a shot of adrenaline, as well as 4 shots of narcan i believe. when i was out of it, with my luck, when i was being pulled off the chair i was sitting in someone hit the back of my head on a corner of a table. lucky huh? lol. but im as a good as new.