• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

90mg Methadone + Meth + Mephedrone + 13mg? or something alprazolam. What happened was of course I was tweaked out of my mind at first because of the meph+meth combo but when I ran out of that I started feeling really tired and couldn't keep my eyes open. The next thing I know I woke up to lots of people asking silly question like what my name was and what I had taken.

My friend had came over, peaked through the mailbox and saw me lying on the floor and called the ambulance. Police came and knocked the door in since I couldn't open it (was on of those expensive secure doors with lots of locks too)

I think I might have on cocaine once. I cooked up a 0.6g bag into crack, smoked it all in 1 hoot. I don't know if I was just really high but my heart was racing my head was shaking and I couldn't stand up out of my seat. I just yelled for my roommate to come in and he watched me shake for about 20 minutes then I went to the bathroom and threw up. Needless to say I continued smoking crack after buying another 0.6g bag.

When I was 16, I obtained a couple grams of 5-meo-amt from a research chemical site that got taken down by operation web tryp. I also had discovered DXM around the same time. Needless to say, I was an idiot teenager. I thought I did enough research on the two drugs and decided to combine them a few times. One time I thought I OD'd and wrote a letter to my family apologizing for all the stupid shit I had done. A couple nights later I mixed DXM, diazepam, and the 5-MeO-aMT. I had forgotten that I had taken effexor a few days in a row previously to this.

I watched a movie with my girlfriend, went home before my curfew, went to my room and ingested the substances. I woke up three and a half weeks later in a hospital bed, unable to move, talk, or do anything. I was paralyzed, mute, my muscles had atrophied significantly. Light was extremely intense. Apparently this was the second hospital I had been in. I had been moved from an ICU to a ventilator hospital. I had tubes coming out of my throat (I had a tracheotomy/tracheostomy done), my anus, my urethra, and I had a feeding tube in my stomach. I basically had locked-in syndrome. I could hear everyone around me and fully comprehend what was going on around me, but I was unable to move or speak. This was terrifying. My MRI looked like complete shit, holes everywhere.

With lots of physical therapy, and two hospitals later, I could walk again on my own. Barely. I started to be able to make noises and with lots of speech therapy I could talk again. I had to relearn how to do every single thing a human being has to do to exist. The whole recovery process took about 3 months and I was released from the hospital on the Fourth of July. Pretty symbolic I suppose, although I was still pretty dopey and brain-damaged weird. 9 years later, I would say that i am 99% back to normal.

I think that I must have suffered from serotonin syndrome due to the Effexor/DXM/5-MeO-aMT combination. I suffered practically no memory loss around the time of the incident. My MRI today looks almost normal. My psychiatrist and I still ponder what really happened to me to this day. The only deficits I suffer from now are my ability to do/comprehend mathematics and I currently have memory/concentration problems. I have also been diagnosed with bipolar II, which I'm not so sure I have. I'm pretty sure it is depression, unfortunately how I was before this happened. Lesson learned.

so i just got out of the hospital for what theyre saying was an overdose on dope, but when they piss tested me i had mad amounts of ecstasy in my system, and i havent done ecstacy in about 6-7 years. so i'm thinking some dumb fuck cut the dope with e? thats the only think i can think of. i dont remember the past week cause they had me all jacked up on morphine and dilaudid in the hospital so i wouldn't move from withdrawals cause they thought i had permanent brain and lung damage and i kept trying to pull my IVs out.

my dad said i was completely coherent the morning of, then started having a seizure, then stopped and walked out to the ambulance perfectly fine. they shot me up with narcan and i just went completely unconcscious for a week. and when i got home, i still had a shot of dope sitting out in my room, so i know i didn't shoot up right before this happened. i seriously have no fucking clue what went on that day. all i remember is waking up, and then waking up in the hospital a week later with tubes sticking out of every part of me. fucking weird. and when i got home i snorted the dope i had sitting out (cause the cops took all my rigs) and i was perfectly fine. idfk.

Yes, once.
Do NOT mix alcohol and valium!
I took 22\23 10mg and drank 10 beers.
I cannot remember much but they kept me in a locked room
With only a FUCKin lazy boy and a sheet
FUCK them at Wilmington hospital.
I told the stupid sons a holes I wasn't trying to off myself about a hundred times I was treated like dog carp on her shoe.
Don't drink if you take valium!

No. I'm actually quite proud of it. Even those years when I used GHB every weekend i never OD'd. I've been rushed to hospital for a mushroom/weed induced panic attack and have been admitted to hospital because of an extremely confused state (50 mg diazepam and a bottle of Whiskey) where I was a danger to myself.

Within a matter of minutes, without falling asleep, and at that it would be the lack of oxygen causing issues, not the Cannabis.

Im taking overdose to mean taking way too much. Of course a weed OD equates to passing out with crumbs on my chin and pants 1/2 off. Cmon guys.

My only overdose was on MDMA. I just eyeballed a chunk of untested crystal - very very stupid - and it ended up being complete insanity for 8+ hours in my apartment by myself blasting electronic music. It started out as the familiar MDMA feeling, but soon become overwhelmingly strong. I barely remember half that period. When the drug finally subsided, I saw empty water bottles and other shit littered all over the floor; no idea how many liters I chugged, don't even remember chugging water. My mattress was no longer on the bedspring and the sheets were somehow on my living room floor. Had an splitting headache that lasted many hours, couldn't sleep at all the entire night, was so nauseous I could barely stand up. Couldn't hold down food the next day due to nausea, puked more than once. It was brutal. Started feeling pretty OK 2 days later though.

I still cringe when I think about that day. What if I had broken off just a little bit more of that crystal? Did I give myself water poisoning? I don't know. I'm usually pretty careful about my drug use, to not even weigh it because my old scale died and I hadn't replaced it yet was stupid beyond belief.

Tried to. Intentional heroin OD via IV. Don't remember passing out, but woke up about 8 hours later alive, well, and surprised I was. Think it would be a pretty painless way to go, but I'm glad I lived for my family's sake.

When a teenager, took an intentional OD of Thorazine, which I had on prescription. Passed out, found by parents, taken to ER, none of which I remember. Woke up in hospital bed with horrible muscle spasms for hours. They wouldn't give me a benzo for relief in order to teach me a lesson, I guess. Very bad decision on my part. Freaked everybody out.

I'd overdosed before, but nothing like the last month. 3 times in one month.
I guess I've overdosed on heroin before, but it was mainly just nodding out, never felt like too much. No vomiting or breathing trouble I don't think.

Sadly my dad has saved my life twice from benzos + alcohol.
The first wasn't so bad, I didn't black out that time, just started chocking on my vomit during the night and he heard me apparently at 3-4am and came to save me (he's a doctor).

The second time was recently. I decided to buy a cask of wine and I had 50 flubromazolam tabs at home. I'd taken one tab when I had 2 glasses of wine. Next thing I know it's 3 days later, I'd gone through all 50 tabs, 5L++ of wine / beer, broke several glasses somehow while searching for more wine, broke into a locked cabinet without a key to get more booze. I was fairly sore, had plenty of cuts and bruises which luckily I couldn't feel too much. I played games most of the time I think, that or I was half asleep most of the day. And finally had my life saved again. Family wasn't too happy with me.
----

Overdosed on 3-meo-pcp
Injected not much more than I was doing previous shots. ~20mgs. Not sure if I got the needle out, pretty sure I did though. Blacked out and went completely catatonic. Was either unresponsive and staring straight ahead moaning or rubbing my hands through my hair over and over. I was shown a video which I didn't want to see twice. Came to a while later staring up at my mother as if I had just been born, I was very confused at what was looking at me, what this place was. Blacked out again a minute later and came to again sitting at the table and when it came back to me my first thought was "what the fuck". My mother explained what happened and it all came back to me pretty quickly after that. It was quite bad when I was conscious, but thankfully wasn't for most of it. They were considering calling the CAT team.
----

Overdosed on 25c-nbome - worst experience ever, threw it all away after this, visuals have never been good and trip has no depth, even at overdose level. I'll never touch benzos due to my risk taking behaviour lately (ever since heroin, I inject things a lot, combined with benzos and it's been a bad year, not a lot of it has been enjoyable)

Injected (very fucking stupid) a dose, which was a lot more than I thought it was in a measured solution. Realised it was too much pretty quickly, but didn't think it would get more intense after the first minute, but it did. Walked outside to my parents, who quickly worked out I'd taken something when I wasn't talking and just kind of standing near them. There wasn't much anxiety, really but it was terrifying.
First everything began waving as I moved my head, I was completely convinced that all of my nbome powder was somehow all over me and my parents. I kept saying "no! don't touch it!", I thought we were both progressively dosing more and more through our skin. That there were sirens above and medical teams coming for an emergency (which I thought they would all die from touching the powder not knowing what it was).

The next part was bad. I became more and more unresponsive, what I was saying to my parents made little sense, they really shouldn't have tried to talk to me or ask me questions. My mental state became more and more alien and kept changing very quickly. I was quite paranoid yet too out of it to be anxious or scared, I just witnessed everything basically and it was terrifying mentally.
I felt what must have been brain signals or messages going to my body but they were not normal at all, extremely hard to describe, as if I wasn't human anymore. All rational thought ceased and I was left with single words or thinking in electric signals of what I was feeling. Felt very electric (a lot of nbome feels very electric).
It all suddenly stopped and I was left with no feeling, no memories or real thought process, just my visual field (with no visuals happening), looking at my mother. I concluded that I was dead, I really felt dead, nothing like the void on 5-meo-dmt. Just gone. Thankfully this state didn't last too long.

Next and finally was the two states of completely believing my hallucinations. I was very convinced that they were real.
First was that police and medics were coming to arrest me, that they had found all my drug use and were coming to lock me away and ruin my life. Plenty of helicopters outside and sirens. I was so out of it that I thought I saw full people standing very close to me (police) pretty sure I did, otherwise I just couldn't distinguish between reality and my imagination. I felt very bad during this 10-15 minutes, scared and afraid of prison, etc.

Then it all changed and got better very suddenly. I felt a very very strong rush of confidence and euphoria and some quite amazing images in my mind. I thought I had become a god at one point, as if I had won some sort of prize or competition and that I was now going to be a millionaire and change the world. I felt amazing, I was crying and laughing in joy at thoughts of my friends and life. How I was going to touch so many people, how so many people would be proud of me with what I had supposedly won or achieved. I asked for a pen and paper because of the what I felt I had unlocked, never got it though.
After it all calmed down I still fully believed a few of my hallucinations until the next morning. I still felt very confident and good, as if I was destined for greatness. I wanted to talk to my friends, but thankfully I didn't.

Looking back on it, it was all complete crap, a very useless trip. Just very overwhelming and intense, no real insight or depth. I've never believed my hallucinations were real until nbome, which was very frightening, could've ended badly. I very possibly could've died at the dose and method let alone my actions.
----

Lesson learnt that I can't trust myself with benzos or needles. Using needles after heroin has done me more damage than heroin, which I haven't used in quite a while thankfully. It's surprising how quickly it can all go downhill with your usage, I was fine 2 years ago before I'd touched heroin. I had a lot more fun back then when I was more responsible with my use and methods.

More drugs does not equal better times, be careful please.

I have, 240-270mgs amphetamine salts... ~13yo, first time ever taking a stimulant besides MDMA (YES, I know I know, incredibly fucking stupid). My friend brought out a bottle of his Adderall prescribed for ADD, I had never heard of it nor even knew what it was really. All I knew was if I kept popping them I could achieve a semi-similar MDMA buzz. Well, I kept popping them like candy and by the end of the evening I was 8 or 9 deep. Now most people will tell you that you must be sleep deprived to enter psychosis, yeah, that's bullshit when you've taken as much stim as I have. It wasn't even 10pm before I was tripping balls. Shadow people everywhere, bugs everywhere, I was staring at the mirror and I was watching that "scary" chick from the ring brushing her hair... but that was just the beginning of it.

Through the night I chewed a crater sized hole through my lip and stayed up tripping my nuts off. Once morning came I was full bore delusional. There was a toy sized transparent helipad on top of my TV and it would lift off an infinite number of flying RC sized apache helicopters that would fly towards me at high speeds. It was fucking TERRIFYING! Every time they flew past me I could feel a breeze and this made it that much more real. I almost had a heart attack and puked so much. Once I got to the hospital there was two dots, one orange, one blue and they flew together in a double helix formation chasing after me, literally lifting up floor tiles and shit. The illusion of the floor tiles being lifted was sooo vivid it, it was unreal (literally).

After spending 30mins running around the entire hospital like a delusional psychopath they were able to strap me down to a bed. As I was strapped down I watched these double helix orbs creeping towards me lifting the bed sheets as if to taunt me and that's all I remember. They must have drugged the shit out of me because the next thing I remember is waking up hours later with a catheter staring at my parents and just said fuck it and went back to sleep. For years after this I suffered with legitimate HPPD. It was unbearable for the longest and I would always see little transparent bugs and shit. Besides that I had severe floaters, static, breathing textures, and the most annoying... "image burns". Everything I stared at left a ghostly outline of the object for at least 5 seconds before going away. This was probably the closest to death as I've ever been, so this is pretty much a story of how I almost earned my darwin award :\

Go easy on the flaming, I'm well aware how reckless of a 13yo I was and almost payed for it with my life.

Last edited:
OD'd on fentanyl a bunch of times...was weird bc each time, I did the same dose which would just get me high most of the time. I remember one time, waking up on the floor of my bedroom with dried blood from a nosebleed all over my face. That scared me away from fent for awhile.

Also once or twice with meth, just felt like I was going to have a heart attack, but drinking water and letting time pass made it better.

Did you overdosed?

Unfortunately yes I did and multiple times. Here's some of them:

- buprenorphine 8mg, 50+mg diazepam, bottle of wine, 100mg temazepam, unknow high dose of Xanax, 12mg clonazepam. This during a night. I blacked out fora day or two, woke up in my uncle's house all family there, I was unresponsive for a while and so high couldn't tell how long I had been in a coma. When I was waking up I was saying incoherent things being aggressive and drooling all over myself talking to people who weren't there. Apparently during that time I stole all the medication of the mother of my auntie (she is on terminal phase of cancer), took half and sold the rest for some meth... Went to the hospital I had high quantities of benzo and opiates inside me, even after I woke up I was still fucked for days. Bad times during I was playing with death every night.

-diazepam 150+mg, promethazine, so many beers, bottle of gin. Broke up with my ex, went crazy, drunk loads of alcohol (binge drinking). Thank god that my uncle found me in the middle of the city, I was barely able to walk without falling, talking about killing myself,He brought me to the hospital again, breathing was getting harder and harder, my head was spinning and I had cuts everywhere on he body, I don't remember much of it.

-had a seizure after a 2 months binge in Asia with benzos, opiates, k, alcohol. Woke up in the ambulance. I Couldn't speak anymore, I was so confused it took me hours to get back to normal but my back was fucked. I fell down on a table, my uncle was here he saved my life by calling the paramedics. I was convulsing my eyes were rolled up, crazy shit. I'm still shaking now cause of that.

-this time was with a mix of 25i, 25cbobme, 2c-I, 2c-e and loads of bongs and gin. I became crazy, it happened in the countryside in a farm, we did a massive fire emptying the house in the fire, sofa, fridge, oven tables, chairs, a scooter... Everybody were tripping balls and going crazy, they went to a warehouse and stole more than 150 bottles of Desperados red beer, throwing them to each other, in the fire it was really crazy and that set wasn't helping my trip. By looking in the sky, I couldn't tell you if it was daytime or the night, the flames were purple and I thought my hair was on fire. I was extremely confused and becoming paranoid. And wanted to calm down tying to put my shit together. So I sat down next to the fire and put my head in my hands. I was hearing people around talking about me, making plans to catch me and probably kill me. I open the eyes and around my face all the people present here were at 50cm close with wide eyes staring me and their mouth were mumbling bad things about me. Scariest hallucination I had. I blacked out I was about to stay in this mental state if my friend didn't give me a bit of Bure to calm me down, but yeah that was an overdose with psychs. This shit was sold as synthetic mescaline liquid drops and I had 30 drops of them when 5 gives a you a medium trip... I stil have some tracers and strange colours sometimes randomly.

- one time with k and alcohol a coma for few hours

2 near fatal OD's on MXE, (2 days coma, 8 linked to a needle in hospital)
One near death with ridiculous amount of methadone n benzos n muslce relaxers.
OD on MMB-CHMINACA (Stuff is toxic) went dissos and psychotic then inanimate then dissos and psychotic on the way to the ER...

I need opiates bad.

Tylenol (awful feeling. Got extremely thirty, dizzy, fought it as hard as I could to not pass out, eventually subsided.

On Multiple occasions I've had seizures from too much tramadol at once. One while driving. I don't really recall feeling anything specific until the impact of the crash shocked me out of it.

Amphetamines (Vyvanse and Adderall) : high blood pressure..I could feel and hear my veins getting larger and crackling..then a chill would run through on the area right behind my ears on my neck and another chill over top my heart, then overwhelmingly intense euphoria that made me feel like passing out and only increase the more energy you exert. And ears popping as well as salivery glands tightening to the point they hurt.

Baclofen : blackouts, chills, sweats, tremors

That's all I can think of now, but there's probably more.