• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Poll: Have you been arrested for something weed related?

Well, have you?

• Yes

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 124 60.2%

• Total voters
Once upon a time in 1995.

I had this brill computer running Ms/DOS Windows 3.1 For Workgroups.

A saturday afternoon arrived, shopping done, a little bit of pollm in my tin.

Some plants checked and doing nicely, so I goes and plays Leisure Suit Larry or summat.

Big toke in mouth, daughter calls up (I'm in the attic), someone to see you dad.

Not unusual - send them up babes - I call back.

Who wanted to see me - 2 dogs 3 police officers

No fun at all - 7 hours in cell - 3 body searches, £700 fine

Almost...

Got in a car wreck and they found an Altoids tin i had long forgotten about... it had some minuscule brown flakes in it that they assumed was weed when they found it. They assumed it was weed and it may have been but multiple drugs had been in that container, weed, pills, mushrooms, even a few hits of acid. When they asked if i had kept weed in there i was like "it was a long time ago, i forgot that was even in my car" they gave me the "well we could arrest you for this, but if you talk to me honestly i will let you off this time" it was a pretty young cop and i was like "what do i have to lose at this point?" so i told him i had smoked a few days ago, that i was completly sober and heading to work that night, and agreed to do all the desired sobriety test and passed them and they told my step dad and i got to go home with only a ticket for failure to yield resulting in accident...

We got pulled over on the way back from the headshop last night for speeding, we weren't holding anything, the cop asked us why we were there and we were like "our friend wanted a cigar" and he was like "and i bet you were going to remove the tobacco, fill it with weed and smoke it" to my pretty straight edged friend. and he said "what? you can do that, wow the things you learn from cops" and then he points his fucking flashlight at me while handing me my id back and says "ive dealt with you once or twice before"

I'm not sure when that was, it was either when i was 15 and not into any drugs whatsoever with my 20 year old step brother and riding to the grocery store for a loaf of bread after doing yard work on a Sunday morning. This is breaking the law, because i have to drive with someone 21 or older when i had my permit. He ask me to step out of the car and tells me to put my hands on the side of the car while hes patting me down and asking "any weapons or drugs in the car i should know about?" and i say no. I end up sitting on the tail gate of the truck while this pig is accusing me of things like "what you boys been doing all morning, what have you been smoking or huffing?" and im like "nothing officer, i don't do those thing we have been doing yard work all morning" and he said something like "well your eyes are telling me something else" and i was literally sober. What made this whole situation even more ridiculous was that we were pulled over for matching the rather vague description of "2 guys", apparently someone had been throwing shit off the bridge onto the interstate and we were the next ones to pass the cop sitting there on the bridge... I guess we must have been returning to the scene of the crime... I ended up getting out of it without any ticket, but only after a through search of the car and having backup called...

or the cop might have been there for my wreck...

i have been pulled over leaving the head shop with a brand new pipe... "what you boys using this pipe for?" and we all say at the same time "tobacco officer"... and he was like "ok... well mind if i search the car?" and we let him because we had nothing illegal on us... got pulled over twice that day, only got 1 ticket though apparently i ran a red light and they searched the car... i had an empty salvia amber vial in my pocket but they didn't ask about it... they accused us of having pipe marks on our tongues...

Last edited:
No where else to tell this story...

Years ago...[short version] rolling a joint in my car on a country road with a friend.. Sheriff pulls up. I toss my joint and magazine/little weed on the back floor of my car. Cop makes us get out of our car and into the back of his Prowler (black & white). Talks to me a bit. I have a bag in my pocket and I get nervous. So I stuff the bag in the folds of the cop car backseat in case he searches me. Then he lets us go.
As we drive away my friend is so happy we aren't busted . Until he realizes our pot is still in the cop car.

true story

Haha that could have turned into quite an internal affairs mess. Or the next person who got arrested got it tacked onto their charges, haha can you imagine getting arrested and saying "I swear I just found the weed in the back seat of the cop car!".

one time i was going to court for an unrelated charge from marijuana and i fuckin forgot my pipe was in my bag, and of coarse they took it away..:(

Dude u gotta tell that story, a bomb squad rofl musta been sumthing crazy :p
Nope never been arrested for anything weed related :D

Hahaha, alright, ok cos I'm really high.

I used to be into pyryotechnics, none of the pipe bomb bullshit but other stuff like rockets, firecrackers and aerial shells. long story short the police found out and had suspicions of making C4... All bullshit of course. Anyway they arrest me and search my house and only find my giant horde of chemicals. I get charged for that but the family lawyer got me out of it because i didn't have anything made, its like saying you have a cake when all you have is the ingredients.

Yeah its a cool story, although being in a cop interview room is fucking scary.

They took my chemicals though :(

my most recent encounter with the police was on the way to UCSB for Halloween with my girlfriend. We were smoking about 30 mins before a cop pulled me over for speeding.

As soon as the CHP officer comes up to the passenger window, he smells dank and asks if i have any marijuana. I say yes and tell him where its at in my car. he proceeds to handcuff my girlfriend and I, then placing us in the squad car. Then he searched my entire car for more "illegal narcotics" and finds nothing. he comes back to the car and asks why i have the marijuana and i explain that it's my medication and direct him to my doctors recommendation in the glove box. A few more questions later about cannabis and he hands me my pipe, sack, and a speeding ticket

:-D

girlfriend wasn't too happy about being handcuffed though
and i wasnt too happy about the $330 speeding ticket

You deserve it for driving while high lol, cop sounded cool to let you keep your shit.

Driving high really isnt an issue IMHO. Sure it slows your reaction time a little but in all honesty I would say its really on the level of driving while a little tired or hungover and thats all.

Its irresponsible, that's all, I'm sure people can drive okay on it, but its a risk you take. I've been really stoned an unable to walk correctly, let alone be able to drive.

Never gotten a drug charge of any kind (knock on wood...)

These statistics we're getting are really interesting, I would have expected a far lower number.

I got caught with the smallest amount of pot in a cig packed when I was walking around in a dodgy area when I was about 15, I didnt get put in the cells because I had an appointment which if I didnt go to id get arrested and put in jail for a long enough amount of time so they just ket me go and I had to go back the next day, get put in the cells while they did the paperwork(heh) and go to court a few weeks later. I got a cannabis caution which is basically just a warning in Australia and ive been told if you get more than 3 or you get caught with more than a half ounce or ounce(not sure, either one) you will get charged, but everything except for a "smoking on train" fine that ive ever done was while I was a minor so its been wiped, I have no record and apart from doing the drugs im a good boy now so I dont plan to get any more trouble with the cops, plus my suburb has settled down a bit, all the bad shit has moved the suburb over and I dont like any of em, the cops go there now so they stopped harassing us.

Paraphernalia. Make it twice :\

Once with a bowl I was packing as we got pulled over, and once with a hitter I lost in my car and had forgotten about.