• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Poll: Have you been arrested for something weed related?

Well, have you?

• Yes

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 124 60.2%

• Total voters
Arrested, not really... Had to go to the police station 2 times for smoking weed in public though.

And once I got a €250 fine for bringing 7 grams of weed from the Netherlands into Belgium. Something we do a lot, and more often than not it's with more than 7 grams. So you could say I got lucky, but still, I felt pretty raped having to pay €250 for something that's "decriminalized".

I had a few close encounters with the cops before I actually got arrested...

The first was at a park in town, me and my friend were chilling, had two grams of coke and a teenth of hydro. Snort snort, toke toke... next thing we know a cop pulls into the park and shines his spotlight over towards us. My friend was in the way of the spotlight shining on the CD case, lines of blow, bud and my ID, so I threw them all on the ground behind a tree. The cops start questioning us, and my friend starts acting cocky... so I yelled at him, which I guess earned me some points with the cops. They stopped wondering where my ID/license was, and I gave them my social security number, address and phone number without hesitation, so they decided they'd just search my car and let us go. Luckily my car was having a new clutch put in, so it was in the garage with the engine hanging mid-air and the transmission torn apart. I had my dads car, so it came up clean. Cops let us go, and told us where to hang out at night (another park, they don't check it).

Another time I was driving my same friend from the previous story to his girlfriends house in the next town over. We had just picked his girlfriend up, and were heading to the park to play strip poker and smoke a blunt. Meanwhile my friend packs a bowl and starts toking away. I take a few hits, and roll the windows down cause I hate baking my car (just in case, right?). I notice there's a black Crown Vic tailing us about 50 yards away, so I tell my friend to put the pipe away. He ignores me. There's also about two ounces of loose bud in my center console. I tell my friend again to put the pipe away, again he ignores me... finally I said "the fucking cops are going to pull us over in a minute, put that shit away and light up a fucking cigarette!" So him and his girlfriend don't believe me, but he lights up a cigarette, and I break one in half and light it up so it looks like I've been smoking it for a bit. Next thing you know red and blue lights come on, so I find a safe place to pull over, turn on all my lights and put my hands on the steering wheel after I put the window down. Cop comes up and tells me that my vehicle's been reported stolen, and that my license comes up as it being a red 2006 Elantra, when mine's an 05 and silver as can be. Turns out the DMV had mine and my dad's plates mixed up, and somehow accidently checked it as being stolen. Fuckers. So I tell my friend to open my glove box and get my registration and papers, and there's a black airsoft gun in the box that looks like a real fucking weapon. My friend throws his hands up real quick and I look over, and say "that's an airsoft gun, not a real one!" (I actually had a 9 mm under the seat cause I was dealing at the time). The cop tells me to get the fake gun and put it in the trunk, so I do, and then he continues running the papers. Meanwhile another cop pulls up and starts talking to us, and we start laughing and having a nice conversation with her. The other cop tells us that everything's ok, and that we can go to this place called Max Beach and safely enjoy the evening. Meanwhile, I'm wondering how the fuck did I get away with that?

Then came my unlucky time. 10/20/07, 6 months after 4/20, and I'm driving home at 4 am from a friends house after passing out from smoking a dro joint and watching a movie. Planned on walking the breast cancer walk next day. Get within 3/4 mile from home and I pass a cop, I begin regretting not taking the back way home like I ALWAYS do... I also have a headlight out. Turns out that I'm getting pulled by the biggest dick cop in our town. My car was detailed the day before, and all I had on me was an eighth of some killer chronic in my center console. Cops claim they smell something suspicious, ask to search the car. I tell them I will not consent to a search, and they ask me to step out and wait for the dog to arrive. Then the other cop asks me to come over because there's a problem with my license not checking out (wtf is it with me and the DMV making mistakes?). I look back about a minute later and the first cop is searching my car. I tell him to stop, that I didn't give consent and that I am filing a complaint. He says fine, and tells me I can get back in my vehicle. I get back in, and he's shining his flashlight on a blunt roach on the floor. I know it wasn't there when I got out of the vehicle, and since I was only smoking chronic, I wouldn't have rolled it in a blunt anyways. The cop asks me to hand him the roach, and he puts it in his test tube and it turns magical blue, meaning I'm going down for cannabis possession. He asks me where my dope is, and I surrender my chronic. The cops actually told me it's the best looking and smelling weed they've ever found on someone (compliment?). So I get cuffed and carted off to booking, my dad gets called to come get my car (he says he couldn't smell pot in it at all, which you couldn't, I quit smoking in my car a few weeks before)... 6 months of "drug court" and I'm off, and now my record's expunged. I still think I should've fought the charge. Asshole cops.

Yes. In New Jersey they throw the book at you: 1 year of probation with random pee tests, and over $1G in fines.

Never again, I'm determined. Rule number one, don't smoke in your car.

Man this is totally some sorta cop tryina to get some crazy stupid statistics to make the media scared!

Edit:I for one think this thread should be deleted due for our stoner culture, they will make lies saying we are bad people!

i was pulled over and its was past curfew so the cop said he had the legal right to search my car when he did he found a bunch of roaches in my ash tray. they also found mushrooms but the dumb cop wrote the ticket wrong saying it was peyote, so it was dropped lucky. it was fucked up but luckly when i got bailed out they left a couple roaches :) it made it a lil better

When I was 17 I got arrested for simple possession. I was just chilling with some friends at one of their houses, just having a good time on Saturday night. Smoking some pot and playing some drinking games.

Before we know know it the cops are knocking on the door because of a ''cocaine party'' which was completely bullshit. Anyways one thing led to another and I ended up getting arrested and charged with simple possession. I had a few oxy's on me, some paraphernalia, and a bag of some dank. I got rid of the paraphernalia, ate the oxys, but they found the bag of pot I couldn't get rid of.

marijuana is decriminalized in mississippi. first time offenders (well- first time that the cop cares enough to try to get you for it) with less than 30 grams on them get a fine. that's all. most people i know that have been caught just get their shit taken and nothing ever comes of it. i'm very casual about every substance- all things in moderation- so i've never had to worry about any drug related charges.

i been popped once an it suck redneck cops suck up his ass took me in for 2 i was so pissed cause i jus roll one up an ready to lightt it an there a cop chillin on the side of the road pulls out behind me an follows me an hits his light an u kno how it goes from there

THey were probably on a stakeout for some bigerr fish to fry(the 1st time)

I never got caught for YEAAAARS til a week before xmas about 3 years ago I was skinning up a fat zoot in Wetherspoons (really cheap chain of bars in the UK) and was twisting the top so we could head next door into the local shitty club - put it in my pocket...on the door was a big doorman (no surprise there) who asks if he can have a swab of my fingers to put in this machine of his...I say why not, Im quite drunk... next minute *beep bepp!!* - THC!!! flashes up on the screen and he says "can you step this way with these officers, please" so I start laughing lightly and do as he says...
I get taken over to the other side of the road and searched...I tell them before they start searching I got a joint in one pocket and a tenspot in the other.
I then get taken into a van and details taken and we're chatting and stuff, me pissed just joking around, they ask me where I get it, I tell them to hop it...they then say I'm being let off with a caution but if I'm caught with it again in the next 6 months then I will be taken to court (yeah right).
Funny thing that I didn't realize til now was that the reason they probz had this machine was coz the night before I was in there with a few mates, and was smoking a spliff!!! I was so used to doing that in Brighton and London clubs and bars that I figured why not here too...so I just walked around the dancefloor in circles/figures-o-8 etc, looking out for bouncers.

BUT this caution isn't on my record...coz my lawyer looked at my criminal record for me when I got convicted for drink driving lol...so he said "yeah, don't declare that on any job applications" ahahah!!

haha we have a wetherspoons, and yes it's shady as fuck like yours, ours is called the six chimneys and its like walking into a drugs den. i like it.

see my wetherspoons REALLY isnt like that at all...it's the nicest one I been in lol...still, not exactly nice :p

In the great white north pot isnt so bad but its still illegal. My favourite was cruising around back in highschool and we got pulled over. I had an O on em and the cop (musta been a rookie) found it on him and asked how much it was. said it I was $40 worth hahah and the cop made him stomp it out, YES i said Stomp it out haha it was so funny. Later that same night my other friends who heard what happened went to the pull over site and salvaged at least half that O. No arrests were made but im sure my friend who hadda stomp out his stash had a tear in his eye

We don't use SWIM around here. Welcome to BL.
-- MDAO

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its a cool story, although being in a cop interview room is fucking scary.

But its a lot less scary when you have a badass lawyer that won't let the cops intimidate you. ;)

Criminal defense attorneys are good peoples!

i been popped once an it suck redneck cops suck up his ass took me in for 2 i was so pissed cause i jus roll one up an ready to lightt it an there a cop chillin on the side of the road pulls out behind me an follows me an hits his light an u kno how it goes from there

Whoa...:\...that is 1 long sentence. 8)=D

my most recent encounter with the police was on the way to UCSB for Halloween with my girlfriend. We were smoking about 30 mins before a cop pulled me over for speeding.

As soon as the CHP officer comes up to the passenger window, he smells dank and asks if i have any marijuana. I say yes and tell him where its at in my car. he proceeds to handcuff my girlfriend and I, then placing us in the squad car. Then he searched my entire car for more "illegal narcotics" and finds nothing. he comes back to the car and asks why i have the marijuana and i explain that it's my medication and direct him to my doctors recommendation in the glove box. A few more questions later about cannabis and he hands me my pipe, sack, and a speeding ticket

:-D

girlfriend wasn't too happy about being handcuffed though
and i wasnt too happy about the $330 speeding ticket

Gotta love Cali... %)

Never had any legal trouble myself.

There once was a time when i balled out selling bags making money. All that stopped when i got caught with 1.5oz and 3/8 of shrooms all bagged up. 3 felonies and 4 misdemeaners. Yes it was silly to carry so much but i had a unique situation, no way around it. Long story short i dont do that anymore, and when i do smoke i get nervous if im the one holding lol.

Once recently, I won't be convicted in court because it was a bullshit arrest, but I am still a member of the "arrested for possession" club technically. Even though I wasn't actually in possession of anything haha.

Final court date was last night. Defended myself and won, the cop that arrested me was so pissed when I stared him down after the "not guilty" ruling. What a pig he is.. Ah well, he wasted my time but my record is nice and clean nevertheless.

Final court date was last night. Defended myself and won, the cop that arrested me was so pissed when I stared him down after the "not guilty" ruling. What a pig he is.. Ah well, he wasted my time but my record is nice and clean nevertheless.

be careful carrying weed now hes gonna want to bust you big time. that is fuckin awesome though.