• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Poll: Have you been arrested for something weed related?

Well, have you?

• Yes

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 124 60.2%

• Total voters
i have no drug convictions under my belt, but i've had drugs taken away from me and was never charged because i refused to give consent for a warrentless search :\

I've never been properly charged, had a caution or 2, threats of going to court and of course had my smoke taken away from me.

i was just at court on the 22nd. got a 400 dollar fine for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle. -.-

9th grade i had a big mouth and started smoking weed and trying to grow some as well...couple months later 4 undercover police officers show up at my door(one crazy looking meth biker guy,a country white guy, and 2 hood looking people) and ask my parents if they could look through my room...at the time i think my rents had no clue i smoked weed but i guess they found out...

went to court several months later and served 6 months obeyance(sp??)(pussy probation, you get an extra strike,if you screw up you go to real probation)...smoked weed occationally and towards the end 2 months my P.O. was in her 3rd trimester in pregnancy and never tested me...my record was expunged as soon as it was over i think

ugh..so unnecessary

point is...as long as its legal keep it to yourself kids!
learned my dam lesson the hard way...

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no drug convictions under my belt, but i've had drugs taken away from me and was never charged because i refused to give consent for a warrentless search :\

good man

cant say ive ever been arrested or anything, i never hold while im driving

Once recently, I won't be convicted in court because it was a bullshit arrest, but I am still a member of the "arrested for possession" club technically. Even though I wasn't actually in possession of anything haha.

Wow I'm high right now.

Nothing to do with weed yet.

I did have my house raided by the Sydney bomb squad and 3 cars of police though... But thats another story

gloryy to the ganjaa

Never did... But with the way I drive + Always being stoned = Getting pulled over and getting caught eventually.

Just wait for my thread guis.

I never thought it would happen to me. It is going to get expunged from my record after I go to some bullshit program two nights a month for 3 months.

No. I have been extremely lucky though because me and my friends go to crazy ass places like on top of elementary school roofs, high school roofs, and this whole area that is considered a "research area" by UCF and is suppose to be no trespassing, all while holding. Lately we have only wondered around like that on acid or x while having nothing on us so that might be a smart change. Haha one time we went to the elementary school park while tripping really hard on acid. It was like 2 in the morning and I was really paranoid about getting caught. So anyway the cops showed up and called us all to sit on the sand in the front of the playground. I could tell they were going to be harsh with us until they saw my friends 10 year old little brother come over and sit down with. hahahahahahaha. It was a weekend and he wanted to come. They instantly lightened up and told us about dangers of falling and blah blah blah. We all were talking to each other and and avoided direct eye contact with the police because are pupils were huge. Anyway my friend called his mom and his step father picked us up at the school. Then I went back to my friends house and layed in a dark room listening to the doors with amazing CEVs. Good times.

I did have my house raided by the Sydney bomb squad and 3 cars of police though... But thats another story

Dude u gotta tell that story, a bomb squad rofl musta been sumthing crazy :p
Nope never been arrested for anything weed related :D

not yet, but pretty close. When i was in highschool with no where to go on party nights. i was stopped and searched by the police on several occasions. Luckily never charged as i was always very calm and polite. Some of my friends were in the same situations and got of a lot worse because of their attitude.

Its all attitude people.

not yet, but pretty close. When i was in highschool with no where to go on party nights. i was stopped and searched by the police on several occasions. Luckily never charged as i was always very calm and polite. Some of my friends were in the same situations and got of a lot worse because of their attitude.

Its all attitude people.

Attitude makes a difference with suburban cops, they are really just out to assert their power. Ive found city police (I live in philadelphia) to be far more harsh, probably because they deal with ACTUAL criminals too (murderers, gangsters etc), so they are a lot more on their guard.

I have never had a police encounter for cannabis. I have only talked to a cop once (who was asking if we saw anyone with a bike that was reported stolen).

9th grade i had a big mouth and started smoking weed and trying to grow some as well...couple months later 4 undercover police officers show up at my door(one crazy looking meth biker guy,a country white guy, and 2 hood looking people) and ask my parents if they could look through my room...at the time i think my rents had no clue i smoked weed but i guess they found out...

Wow those cops epically failed at not being sketchy. No fucking way would I let those guys search my house. Too bad your parents did not know their civil rights (assuming you are in the US).

Last edited: