• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Poll: Have you been arrested for something weed related?

Well, have you?

• Yes

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 124 60.2%

• Total voters
I just recently got a "written arrest" for under .1 of shake and a stem in the bottom of my purse. Isn't that bullshit?! They pulled us over because my friend's license plate "wasn't visible from their angle"... um yeah fuckhole, we were backed into a parking space. And then they said that someone had robbed some store and we matched descriptions blahblah (a gay guy wearing a yellow hat and a scarf, a redhead in a plaid dress, and a litle girl with purple hair??? Don't think any criminals around here really match that description lmao) But those douchebags probably won't show up to court because they know that I know some pretty sketchy things going on around here with them haha. Ohh, broward county!

Its irresponsible, that's all, I'm sure people can drive okay on it, but its a risk you take. I've been really stoned an unable to walk correctly, let alone be able to drive.

Sounds like an extremely n00b statement, IMO. I could most likely fly an airplane while stoned, it helps me concentrate. You probably have a really low tolerance if you get too stoned to walk lol. But anyhow, talking on a cell phone while driving is much more irresponsible than being high and driving, and that's most certainly not illegal. Almost every driver in south florida is on a cell phone at all times. I think people's logic in this country is a little screwy.

This happened once:

My boys and I were driving around in the middle of nowhere at night on a dirt road/logging trail, when we decided to stop, turn the car and lights off, and smoke in the darkness. When we finished and went to start the car... clickclickclick. Stranded several miles from anywhere. We smoked all night and slept in the car. In the morning, we began walking. Many hours and two small towns later, we found a gas station. We bought some drinks and something to roll on, and went out and chilled next to the pumps. We were smoking the joint, chillin, when this car rolled up and two older, straight dressed men got out. They were talking with us for a couple minutes, we asked them if they wanted to toke and they said no. Before they left, one of them said "Its not a good idea to be smoking cannabis in front of two undercover police officers". We laughed. One of my boys said "If you are an undercover cop, then prove it". Thats when they both took out their badges and identified themselves as state police. We were still blazing a joint at this time mind you, and we just stared at them, in shock. They told us to be careful, got in their car and left. We kept on our journey, walking for another few miles until we contacted a friend to come and get us. I still do not understand that encounter. All I can guess is they had a more important matter to tend to. We were just teenagers, but its the boondocks out here, and in every scenerio like that an arrest is made.

Another time:

I was driving around crazily in a snow storm in town, pulling the e-brake and spinning around in the deserted streets. I lit a huge spliff, smoked most of it, and put it in the ash tray just in time to see the red and blue lights behind me. My car was clam baked and I had no time to air it out, it would have just been a futile effort. When the cop came to my just opening window, the smoke was rolling out, thick. The copsaid nothing about cannabis, just said there was a report of me driving recklessly. I said yes, I was testing my driving to improve my skills in the snow. He said fine, and asked me if I was ok. I said yes, and left without getting a ticket or anything. I kept driving thinking "What the fuck just happened?".

Behold the two contacts with police out of probably a hundred which did not get me fucked with or ticketed. It still never made me trust cops even one bit. Just to the contrary. Wondering what their motives were.

No, but the first time I did it... almost.
We were at a park 'past curfew' (ie 7:30pm when it was still sunny outside, it was in the summer) and the police asked what we were doing. I burped out smoke in front of the officer, and he had a fun time questioning me in front of his police car with the spotlights shined on me. Scary scary, I think he just had a fun time freaking us out, he didn't search us or anything.

Yes.

It's fucking bullshit around here. 1/10 people blaze here. The cops don't give a shit or care they do their best to put those 1/10 people in hell.

One time I just got my pipe/20 sack confiscated. It was the first time ever running into law enforcement so they intimidated me and bullied me around, making me a bit scared. They didn't give any serious charges but they brought me to my front door in front of my mom handcuffed. What a bitch that was.

The second time though I was prepared for any of that garbage but got caught/arrested with possession to sell and that stupid shit. Had 3 ounces on me which was about 300 dollars with and what I was selling each day. I was getting ready for some customer coming up and then next thing I know transit police come out of no where and arrest me and shit.

Haven't sold since but still blaze. No more buying in 3 ounces though or that shit.

It was an easy way of making money. You can go up to strangers and odds are they will buy. I bet more people blaze here than do coke/h bomb.

Behold the two contacts with police out of probably a hundred which did not get me fucked with or ticketed. It still never made me trust cops even one bit. Just to the contrary. Wondering what their motives were.

THey were probably on a stakeout for some bigerr fish to fry(the 1st time)

I never got caught for YEAAAARS til a week before xmas about 3 years ago I was skinning up a fat zoot in Wetherspoons (really cheap chain of bars in the UK) and was twisting the top so we could head next door into the local shitty club - put it in my pocket...on the door was a big doorman (no surprise there) who asks if he can have a swab of my fingers to put in this machine of his...I say why not, Im quite drunk... next minute *beep bepp!!* - THC!!! flashes up on the screen and he says "can you step this way with these officers, please" so I start laughing lightly and do as he says...
I get taken over to the other side of the road and searched...I tell them before they start searching I got a joint in one pocket and a tenspot in the other.
I then get taken into a van and details taken and we're chatting and stuff, me pissed just joking around, they ask me where I get it, I tell them to hop it...they then say I'm being let off with a caution but if I'm caught with it again in the next 6 months then I will be taken to court (yeah right).
Funny thing that I didn't realize til now was that the reason they probz had this machine was coz the night before I was in there with a few mates, and was smoking a spliff!!! I was so used to doing that in Brighton and London clubs and bars that I figured why not here too...so I just walked around the dancefloor in circles/figures-o-8 etc, looking out for bouncers.

BUT this caution isn't on my record...coz my lawyer looked at my criminal record for me when I got convicted for drink driving lol...so he said "yeah, don't declare that on any job applications" ahahah!!

Last edited:
hhmmm :/ yeah i got done when i called the cops to take my abusive ex out of my house and the fukker shown them where i was growing plants

Got arrested for STEMS. Had to pay $2500, and I have four drug tests over the course of a year. Oh and three bullshit drug information classes that aren't going to teach me shit, considering I got an A in a Psychology of Drug Use and Effects class.

Ive been caught with pot a few times when i was younger but the most ridicules arrest was a few years ago. I was driving to my friends and I saw this girl walking down the street so I pulled over and picked her up cause I knew her. 2 mins later theres a cop behind me throwing his lights on , im like wtf ? He start's telling me that i picked up a hooker and my friend got all pissed and started cursing at him. Then he ripped me outta the car threw me on the ground and searched my whole car top to bottom throwing everything I owned pretty much on the dirty ass street. He found a tiny little roach under the rug or somewhere and arrested me. I got an $800.00 ticket for that shit. That girl wasnt a hooker as far as i know either ;)

BUT this caution isn't on my record...coz my lawyer looked at my criminal record for me when I got convicted for drink driving lol...so he said "yeah, don't declare that on any job applications" ahahah!!

Cautions don't show up on criminal records because they're not....criminal.

yes posession of a joint had to take drug tests for a few months (never stopped me from blazing=D) and had to pay about 750 bucks in fines. also got to go the the state prison for a short period of time over missing some court date related to it.

Although I think this is a stupid question, I think that it needs to be said that you don't have to be charged with anything drug related for it to be weed related. If you were high, doing something to get herb, on the way home from, ect., ect....

I was once arrested for marijuana possession. I was extremely drunk at the time so needless to say I was not cooperating very well with that pig. In the end though I was never formally charged, they just took my container that had a measly 3 joints and some roaches in it but unfortunately they also took the 40 oz and quart of spiced rum I had in my bag. (was underage at the time)

luckily no i havent. A couple times i tought i would have like one time me, this girl i know and her friend smoked in the rotc room of the school i thought i we were gonna get caught because there's cameras in our school and the whole room smellt like some dank. Also, one time i was sitting on my porch and had just got done hittin my bong and i had it sitting right next to me on the ground when this cop pulled up to my house and came up to me and asked if i saw a strange guy walking around. I guess he was a murder suspect but im so luck the cop didn't notice the bong or smell or maybe he just did't care.

You probably have a really low tolerance if you get too stoned to walk lol.

You probably don't smoke enough :p

Never been arrested, although once I was far too close. Had two 1/8ths in my pocket and was skinning up on a bench at like 2am when a police car stoped next to me. I threw the weed under the bench and walked on, the officers called me over and said there had been reports of a robbing in the area and I fitted the description (...) For some reason I also had an air gun in my bag... Anyway, they knew I was smoking and asked me if they searched me would they find anything. Thinking I had throw the weed away I obviously gave quite a genuine impression when I told them no. Walked off home quite relieved, and found both bags in my jeans as I got in =D=D=D

Well, here is the story...

I was all fucked up on H and some Klonopin and sitting in my car, with it running, in a park parking lot down the street from a friend's house at around 8 pm. I was waiting for him to get home.

I guess I nodded out because the next thing I know there is a cop banging on my window. He searches my car and finds a bag of Heroin I did not know was still in there and apparently, a little nugget of weed that was in a purse in the trunk of my car. I have NO idea where it came from because at this point, I hadn't smoked weed in a month or two.

Well, the police report claims they searched my car because of the "overwhelming smell of cannabis" when I rolled down my window, which is BS cause I hadn't smoked weed in that car in like at least a month if not two and me and two other people smoked cigarettes in there constantly, which totally masks the smell.

The cop was just being an ass.

So, I said yes to the poll even though the charges for the weed (misdemeanor) were dropped since it was still a big part of the original arrest.

Yeah... first and only time I've ever had a brush with the law (apart from the odd stop-and-search when I was drunkenly roaming the city streets in my home town hours after all the bars were closed). It was back in '99/2000... I was standing outside a bar in Soho (central London) with a few friends getting some air - it was boiling hot inside and the place had no aircon. A couple of us were smoking roll-up cigarettes, and a couple of the girls had multi-colour dreads and stuff... cop van rolls past, and they decide to search us all. I had a small bag of mostly seeds and stems in my pocket (had already smoked all the actual weed) but they decided to drag me down to the station on the strength of that, kept me in the cells for about 4 hours and eventually let me off with a caution. The cop that arrested me was cheeky enough to make jokes like "I bet you're gutted being arrested for this shit quality weed!" and was generally a real cunt about the whole thing. I had just started coming up on a pill at the time as well so by the time they locked me up I was rushing like a motherfucker. Lucky for me the 10 or so pills I had were in my jacket which was stashed behind the decks in the bar.

Ironically, the party at the bar that night was my dealer's birthday and had they gone in there they'd have hit the fucking jackpot! :\

Last edited: