• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Poll: Have you been arrested for something weed related?

Well, have you?

• Yes

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 124 60.2%

• Total voters
Never been caught or charged with anything and I have smoked in very risky places I guess I've just been really lucky.

One time a cop car staked me out for an hour while I went to smoke a bowl, but the joke was on him because we stood around getting really high until he left.

The closest time was when I was rolling with some friends at the golf course at 2 am with a very loud Ihome and as we went back to the car a cop was there and we all got searched an questioned but for some reason he didn't find 5 e pills over 40 grams of weed and 1 really nice pipe, the cop found a little one hitter and laughed and found like 20 baggies all empty in a car that reaked off weed and he just let us go.

Been arrested, but not for weed or any other droog for that matter.

I like to tell myself it was political...he, he. ;)

Never. Like 2 weeks ago I was at a party that got raided by the cops. I am 17 so they were doing breathalyzers and sobriety tests. I hadn't been drinking but I was blown off my ass and I didn't have drops. The cop totally knew I was high and I failed my sobriety test but he couldn't do anything because I blew .000

Thats why weed is king

FM

2 felony PWID (posession with intent do distrubite within 1000 feet of a school)
1 misdemeanor posession charge

-_- just went to court friday, they dropped one felony completely and will turn the other one into a misdemeanor and said i can get away with first offenders if i stay clean on my probation, and graduate my drug abuse class

Never, but I do find myself smoking outdoors more often then I used to, which scares me... but it's just SO nice!

I think the most dangerous time is the pickup, because as many precautions as you take, the dude your getting it from might be getting staked out by the cops.

every drug addict usally gets popped for sumshit stupid like pot i had a bag of dope on me once opened it and spread it across my car floor got away with that but they found a ashtray full of roaches nd werent to happy lol

i got popped with 22 nicks in harlem

all charges were dropped cuz they didnt test to make sure it was cannabis
i spent two days one night
in central booking

i fucked up and never got my skateboard back after the charges were dropped

but a few years later
i got to take place in a class action lawsuit against NYC for illegal strip searches

i ended up getting 10 grand :p

I've been arrested for pot related shit before. I was in college and the worst part was getting kicked off campus housing as my family lived in MD but I went to school in NJ... that was a hell of a commute there... lol. But no seriously, I lived out of my car for like a month until I could find a place to stay.

Im also supprised by the poll I thought that at least like 50% would have had an altercation with the law... but maybe thats just for my age bracket, once youve been smokin half your life your much more likely to have been caught than others statistically.

^ yeah but we all got caught when we were young

dunno about you but I'm way more cautious about marijuana now than I was before. I really really really don't want to get caught with it again.

My boo has 3 weed charges at the same time that happened consecutively, and I got one about a week later that I have to go to court for in 4 days. Wish me luck, cause I aint takin drug court, I'm taking jail time. Fuck the puercos!

I was popped for possesion of paraphenalia, my felonies came from pills so they defanitly have done me nasty in the past, but I wouldn't be a true American if I didn't have my life opportunities cut at 18 due to drug use, guess my 3.5 gpa won't ever matter again.