• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the worst thing you've done to get drug money?

Let's see, I don't think I have just 1, I've got several bad things I've done to get drugs. Stealing and pawning my mom's stuff, selling all my own valued items, selling shit that my ex girlfriend gave me to sell for dope money, taking that ex girlfriend's money to buy heroin, jumping someone and raiding their pockets for money, stealing drugs from friends... It's shameful what I've done to people in my past :(

Broke into one of my best friend's house. His fucking mom was home! So I snatched her purse in the kitchen (I heard her in the next room). There was $200 something in cash and I ditched the purse (with her ID and credit cards) right out the window. Paid my dealer back for the #50 bag front haha, then copped some more. I was barred out on some Xanax, go figure haha!

Army crawled thru my parent's room, while they were sleeping, to get to their bathroom and grab some $20's outta my dad's wallet and his car keys to make a run to the slums of Dayton; where all the fire heroin and cocaine is.

Stolen opioid scripts from family member's medicine cabinets, just to avoid WD's.

Sold my parent's gold, diamonds, silver, and I made some decent cash taking my dad's power tools to the pawn shop. Oh yeah, and his iPhone.

Fucked a girl (she was cute too) for some fire girl and dope (speedballin' baby!). She literally said "If you fuck me, I'll throw you my last few caps of coke and boy".

Dealing outta' my parents house and I mean moving A LOT of Thailand shrooms, Xanax and K-pins, MDMA/MDA, etizolam/diclazepam, methylone (bk-MDMA), MXE, and caps of smack.

Oh yeah selling things I love. Like my Ernie Ball Music Man Sub 1 guitar, my Peavey 6505 half-stack amp, and so much fucking more... It's just sucks now.

Last edited:
When I was a teenager, I did lots of stupid things for drugs, stealing from my folks, my friends folks, etc. When I was in university I spent part of my student loan on meth and couldn't afford to register for my final term. Later in life when I was smoking rock I pawned jewelry left to me by my gramma, and a ring given to me when I was 15 by my best friend who had later died, and a bunch of my dead mother in law 's rings. I never bought them back. The lowest for me was stealing my kids allowances to buy drugs. Thank god my family still loves me.

stupidest thing i've done is steal from my parents. not that i got caught, just feels like shit

Ugh, this is the worst part oftherapy and recovery for me. Coming to terms with the stupid selfish things I've done to not be sick. I've lied, stolen from my family who always forgive me though I know I put them through hell. This week was my last straw. Ive done it all, I even did a sexual favor for one of my friend dealers (who is a FRIEND AND DEALER, im not one of those silly ppl who thinks my dealers r actual friends lol). That was like the last straw. Earlier this week I was up all night dry heaving and kicking. I actually woke my poor mother up at 8am knowing ALL the money she had was to pay the mortgage shes been behind on and told her flat out "mom, im so sick please give me $30 to get better and I promise I will get help and be in a program by the end of the week". So I spent the past 2 days on the phone with methadone clinics and suboxone Drs. I talked to a great dr. Today who even takes insurance which is mega rare. His next avail appt wansnt till mid may but he said he'd go in on saturday may 3 for me. So that's that. Im so ready to get off this garbage. I must be if im being this honest with my mother about it. I'm so tired of screwing her over financially when she's in a bad fin situation herself. I guess I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Sold my ps3 for 3 gram of coke, bare in mind coke was much cheaper and ps3's had only been out a year. That was the last time I took coke that wasn't given to me.

I traded my mentally challenged sister two 1 dollar bills for her 20 dollar bill.

I traded my mentally challenged sister two 1 dollar bills for her 20 dollar bill.
That one made me say ouch out loud. I've done some pretty shifty things myself. It's always the things that effect other ppl that b hurt the most; whether they realize it or not.

Eh.. I dunno, that IS a shitty thing to do, don't get me wrong, but.. if she doesn't know any better then.. what the hell?
Oh, well..

I've done some shitty stuff myself..

Sold my brothers 2 gold rings to a pawnbroker..
Sold my guitar to a guitar shop (That was the worst)
Sold a RROD xbox to gamestop.. (Fixed it doing the towel trick, but I read it only works for so long after doing so.. so after doing that, I immediately went to gamestop and sold it for $40)
Also sold the controller for a quick $10 fix..
I've been known to take things right back to the store if you leave a receipt & the items 'alone' ....

Also, used to steal from my mothers purse.. that is by far the shittiest thing I've ever did.

And, of course, there's some other things that I can't talk about on here.. due to legal issues..

Last edited:
Once when I was younger and dumber I took like a 2 week break and did some oxy. The oxy didn't get me where I wanted so I went got dope and shot it fell out completely. I was at a hotel and the staff couldn't find the key. I woke up with medics and cops all around me, they had to bust the door down. Luckily the ppl I was with rushed in, grabbed everything so there was no paraphernalia and all they could do was send me to the ER to sober up. When I was released we tried to go back to the storm drain and recover our gear unsuccesfully. But I had to beg my lil sibling for some of his Xmas money to pay the hotel 4 the door damages. I still haven't paid him back and he won't let me borrow money to this day cuz of that. I'll get him back now that I'm working.

That one made me say ouch out loud. I've done some pretty shifty things myself. It's always the things that effect other ppl that b hurt the most; whether they realize it or not.
Well, I don't really feel bad. I was 16 and selfish, and she has unlimited funds provided by my very wealthy parents. She Is a kleptomaniac and has stolen hundreds of dollars from me over the years. It's funny how people get up in arms about people with mental disabilities but don't bat an eyelash at other things. Kind of reminds me of my aunt that won't even hug my sister but gets all PC and upset when we tell funny stories about things that my sister has done over the years. My aunt sees It as mocking, we see it as telling hilarious childhood stories. Usually the people who have the attitude of "that's so wrong, you're going to hell" are the ones who have had little to no contact with the mentally challenged. Don't get it twisted, I'll defend my sister and all others in her position to my death. I've gone against stores full of people for my sister, and will always do so. I think when you grow up with a sister who is mentally challenged, you don't look at that first. They're really just your sister.

Once when I was younger and dumber I took like a 2 week break and did some oxy. The oxy didn't get me where I wanted so I went got dope and shot it fell out completely. I was at a hotel and the staff couldn't find the key. I woke up with medics and cops all around me, they had to bust the door down. Luckily the ppl I was with rushed in, grabbed everything so there was no paraphernalia and all they could do was send me to the ER to sober up. When I was released we tried to go back to the storm drain and recover our gear unsuccesfully. But I had to beg my lil sibling for some of his Xmas money to pay the hotel 4 the door damages. I still haven't paid him back and he won't let me borrow money to this day cuz of that. I'll get him back now that I'm working.
Having a dope habit you've probably hurt quite a few people in the process, directly and indirectly. I imagine even if you pay your brother back he still won't let you borrow money. Not if he's smart anyways.

I wasn't trying to single you out or nothing. Like I've said, I know I've done stupid things that have hurt ppl. When ppl air out their laundry ppl are going to say stuff. I didn't mean it in a way what you did is worse or w.e. I prob would have done something similar. What I'm trying to say is the things that drug addicts do that feel the shittiest to us are the things we do that hurt or affect other ppl even unbeknownst to them. Like stealing money from rich parents or shit like that. Sure they can afford it, sure your sister didn't know the difference, etc but it's our own subconscious that knows it was wrong and it was ppl we care about. I'm not saying anything profound it's just the point I was trying to get across. And just cuz I have a dope habit don't judge my character as I haven't to you. I suppose if I said I had a per sic rip ti on oxy habit for the two rods in my back it'd be different. Everyone I've borrowed money from I've payed back except my lil brother cuz he was 12 when that happened and I was 16 and it was just one of those things that got looked over overt the years.

I broke into 2 homes (1 was sort of a friends house) and I sold.all.my.shit but I'm getting it all back slowly building up my collection of shit again gotta have shit.

Its sounds terrible but I'm waiting for the day this girl I know who sells pot and shrooms for her mom not to be home while the chicks at school or whatever I'm trying to get that stash. Only things I would do high/ drunk/.

Last edited:
What Orlando are you talkin bout

i used to joke around when people did that at gas stations in orlando by saying, i got them rocks and that dope and there eyes would light up, it was mad funny for me :D

Is there one in Chicago or were u inna deferent state,cuz I might live in the same hood as u

Rob houses and jump certain people for cash and sell dope but that's when I was a coke head