Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so,
Set and setting i obviously know, im no psychedelic newb.
But the main question i have to ask.

If even if im playing Spiritual Antiseptic by Hallucinogen. In my own house, In the Dark
with 5.1 surround sound on, surrounded by my kittens,
Am i going to be experiencing Dysphoria. Or does the Dysphoria really only occur when
you do a LARGER Oral//insuffulation.

I completely understand that this drug is sensory overload at its finest.
I have experienced some pretty insane ayahuasca brews.
and i have consumed 100mgs of 4-aco-dmt.
but 100mgs of 4-aco-dmt seems to disassociate you from your emotions.
and your emotions, ARE the music you are listening to.
You have to problem going from light to dark, and there really isnt any euphoria or dysphoria just complete and total understanding of whatever it is your are experiencing.

DPT intrigues me in the aspect that, all of the extremely higher doses it was like as soon as the Euphoria became too much for the body to handle, the mental trigger would switch and max out your opposite of euphoric tendancies.

I believe, is Dysphoria the word i am looking for.

Or is it more like complete and total MANIC LSD MADDNESS
I am used to// can handle MANIC moments.
But a prolonged amount of Dysphoria lasting more than an hour into ego death,
will be something i'll need to grow some ball hairs about...

Anyways, people, comments?

I've felt instinctive rushes flow through me, but iirc I've never experienced disphoria on DPT. Quite the contrary, it's really euphoric for me. 80 mg DPT (snorted, first like 40 mg, 30 mins later another 20 mg and the final 20 mg another hour later or so) + 60 gr caapi ~4 hours before was MADNESS, but o so lovely. I saw pharao's casting spells and other things I don't know how to make sense of.

Well I'm not really looking for anything overwhelmingly earth shattering, but I would really like to gain some insight into certain issues in my life.
I want to get to know the indole psychs better, and i figure that it would be a beautiful experience.
Maybe just the metocin by itself would be better?
Visuals would be nice, but what I'm really looking for is a serene headspace, and deep contemplation. I'm not really looking for a purely euphoric, visual experience. Psyches are so much deeper than that, and I will be going into the experience with a calm, collected, and serious mindset.

alright, i guess the best way to describe it, is like this.

DMT is a jet engine, it takes you anywhere. Mostly, where you need to go.

DPT is a homemade Diesel engine. strapped to a go kart. and it shakes and shudders, and goes on amazing adventures.

In the DPT experiences i have had. I have yet to have a trip where i "didn't" feel like i was dying. Dying, isn't exactly the greatest sensation, especially, if you are shaking//sweating enough physically to actually make any shred of sanity think your body, is beginning to shutdown.

But, i have had some of the most amazing visuals. I watched the rays of the sun cascade and transform into a million little aztec children, who danced in sync with each other, as i writhed around in the grass, in my back yard.

As for solving problems, i felt like i was solving the worlds problems, and the reciever was off the hook for "me"

DMT, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-dmt, all of those seem to be fairly centered around you, and things you think...

DPT was the only time, i could actually say, i was thinking the thoughts of someone else.

hey!!! I agree about that electric feeling.

Have you ever had a spontaneous orgasm from DPT trip? You wouldn't be the first person I heard about! I have had one and my friend (also on BL) has had one! They are godly gifts I consider them a blessing when it happens.

tripping is so weird! I dosed myself so many times but it still keeps changing! I always changing!

DPT and DMT are my favorites I think and add a smidge of ketamine and you have unlocked something very special inside of you :D

HOWL!!!!

Yeah my body would shudder sometimes harder, like "orgasm" hard.
and i would feel the orgasm, just underneath my skin making my almost want to shake harder. Around those times every thing around you is turning silver and streamlined.

but if you're talking about actually spunking in the trousers hands free from chemicals alone.

i have yet to ejaculate, like physically ejaculate from snorting 1 line of anything.

lol. man, imagine that, snorting a line of something and instantly cumming yourself....

its not instant (for me at least). I can't speak for my friend on BL (maybe he'll see this) but for me I did ejaculate once and my dick wasn't even hard to make it even stranger of a psychedelic experience. It was mostly clear prostate fluid though I think (they call it 'precum' for the sexually savvy). A lot more than what comes from a lady teasing you though with her foot under the dinner table or such though! =D

^wow, becoming an ex-bluelighter didn't take long did it? ;)

I've just submitted a DPT report to trip reports that relays a bizarre and alarming experience I had with DPT about a month ago. It's something I have never encountered in 13 years of psychedelics use, so I felt obliged. Report here. Quote describing what I'm referring to:
psood0nym said:
To understand the nature of what I'll be describing more clearly imagine walking into a quiet empty room at 1 pm. A cuckoo clock whirs to life, startling you, and you twist your head to see it. It gives one quick “cuckoo.” Giggling at yourself, you watch as the tiny bird snaps back behind the doors of the clock. At 1 pm. and two seconds the clock's doors have just shut, yet suddenly you're struck with the same sense of surprise you had when you heard the mechanism first start 2 seconds ago. Less than half a second later the sensation of twisting your head to see the clock recurs. You experience vertigo because in truth you haven't physically moved a bit. Still standing there looking at the cuckoo clock’s closed doors you can almost see the bird pop out and almost hear it's chime. It's more than a vivid memory. What you're experiencing is so transporting that you feel at a far distance from the image of the clock that is actually present an arm's length before you now, like you're a step behind yourself and trailing in time. Expressionless, you feel a mild sense of relief followed by a short spike of elation and a blush spread across your face. This is what that laugh you had at yourself a moment ago would have felt like if you hadn't smiled. You're getting the first hints that something's seriously wrong. Now the muffled echo of that 2 second old laughter is mixed with brand new confusion, which will soon mount to dread. You turn to leave at 1 pm. and 4 seconds, yet as you take your first step you feel a part of you is still standing still, looking at the just closed doors of the clock... This is what's just happened to me.

^Read it: excellent report. DPT is king of tryptamines <3

In the DPT experiences i have had. I have yet to have a trip where i "didn't" feel like i was dying. Dying, isn't exactly the greatest sensation, especially, if you are shaking//sweating enough physically to actually make any shred of sanity think your body, is beginning to shutdown.

But, i have had some of the most amazing visuals. I watched the rays of the sun cascade and transform into a million little aztec children, who danced in sync with each other, as i writhed around in the grass, in my back yard.

Sounds a bit like my Hendrix:purple Haze inspired trip with IM ketamine/DPT, only whenever I opened my eyes, the room looked like it was going to shake itself apart, colour by colour, so I closed them again rather quickly & just lost myself in the music. Some of the early Hendrix stuff just seemed so appropriate for this drug, especially 'Are You Experienced' which was weirdly hypnotic and 'Third Stone from the Sun' which was sheer & total bliss.

BTW for the dying thing, that's why a little ketamine helps a hell of a lot as then it is almost expected because of said dissociative and doesn't give rise to panicky feelings

The only needles I have access to are 5ml 21G and 1 1/2inch. Is this to big for IMing? I'm not a fan of needles, but I've heard such horrible things about insuffulation drip and I have sinus problems as it is.

I've heard mixed reports about rectal admin and Erowid doesn't list dosages for that ROA. Any experiences?

I've heard conflicting reports about being able to smoke the HCl version(Salt?). I have some DPT Hcl laying around and after a couple bowls of green and a nitrous balloon I decided to try to vape it ontop of ash in my bubbler. I used 50mg. It seemed to vape pretty well, but not sure on dosage of this version. I'm sure it's significantly less than the Freebase.

Who's vaped the Hcl and what dosages and results?

I've smoked the hcl off foil a few times- not much good came from it to be truthful, though one of those times I was a art tour with my uni class...not the best setting I assure you ;) Second time I smoked it- waaay to much smoke, and very little effect.

You'd actually need to smoke MORE then freebase; in terms oof weight at least. The HCL(salt) ions do add weight to it; freebasing removes the "base" and, as such, weighs less then the original....

I think insufflating is good :)

I've smoked the hcl off foil a few times- not much good came from it to be truthful, though one of those times I was a art tour with my uni class...not the best setting I assure you ;) Second time I smoked it- waaay to much smoke, and very little effect.

You'd actually need to smoke MORE then freebase; in terms oof weight at least. The HCL(salt) ions do add weight to it; freebasing removes the "base" and, as such, weighs less then the original....

I think insufflating is good :)

What's your ideal dose insufflated? I've read everything from strong experiences from 45mg to several people saying that you HAVE to try it at 200mg and that all of the negative body load, drip, etc don't exist at this level.

Last edited:
^ Ditto on that sex-drug comment :D

As for insufflated dosage, it appears to be all over the place. Some people trip hard from tiny bumps while others need huge lines. I am at the upper range of it as well.

The way I approached this when I first tried DPT is as follows: I made a bunch of lines about 50mg each, then insufflated one, waited for 15 minutes (about how long it takes for the effects to peak), then sniffed another one. 15 minutes later, I was feeling pretty intoxicated, but still no visuals, so I took another line. Soon after I was propelled deep into the DPT space.

In retrospect, doing 50mg increments might not have been the best idea, even though it worked out fine for me. I think it would be wiser to do them in 25 or 30mg increments instead, starting with 2 lines (or about 50mg) - that would allow for better titration. Once you find your dosage, however, you can measure it all out and do it at once the next time.

I think the drip is pretty nasty with insufflated DPT, but nothing too unbearable IMO. It does leave your throat sore for a day or two, so if you have problems with your sinuses it might be a good idea to avoid it just in case.

Regarding rectal dosage - it's pretty wasteful IMO, but if it's your only option, I say go for it. You will need quite a bit more of the substance than insufflated, however.

^ Yeah DPT is certainly not a force to be messed with, it can deliver some premium ass-wooping to the unexpecting. I haven't tried smoking it myself, but I'd imagine it to be a good introductory method indeed because of the shortened duration; need to be careful with dosing though. I didn't find it all that long insufflated either, though - the peak was maybe around 45, and from then on there was a gradual drop back to baseline within the following 3-4 hours. If you can sit through the peak, the rest is easy; although it can take quite a while to re-integrate the pieces of your shattered ego back into your consciousness if you have taken a high enough dose.

I hope I'll find it to be marvelous as well but TBH I'm a bit scared since there are multiple
reports of people experiencing demonic phenomena. The DMT flash is pretty exhausting to me mentally, how does snorted DPT compare to it? If DMT works for maybe 10-15 minutes
then how long are effects felt of DPT that include significant fireworks? And is that not too long? That is my only concern: that DMT pushes the envelope en DPT is by definition too much...

It does have a darker push to it, but once crested, it is utterly beautiful. I find DMT to be very easy on the body; DPT makes me shakey and kinda hard to walk, but it wears off (snorted) after about one hour, totally gone by 3 hours. I have found the down phase of DPT a bit weird in an anxiou way, but that is rare. Compared to DMT, its a lot 'heavier' and debilitaitng; it does follow the pattern of having a definte "breakthrough" point that is possibly more immersive and ego-stripping then DMT....

Say you don't have a truly traumatic experience but you sincerely get your ass handed to you... how long would one approximately need to get their act together?

For instance with DMT it all works so fast that even when I have an experience where I am utterly convinced I've gone raving mad forever more, after 10 minutes I snap out of the loopiness and after about 2-3 hours I'm completely fine. Actually much quicker, after MAX 1-2 hours I would probably be fit for duty.

So I understand the possible devastation, possible bliss and so on, but do you feel there are things that linger? Have you ever had a DPT experience that really affected you for quite a while, hindering you in some way, and at what dose?

Status
Not open for further replies.