View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought and image of Z9 dancing makes me want to try DPT like I never have wanted to try anything before...

Am fascinated at the concept of dancing on DMT though - where do you fit the dancing in, pray tell?

After the fact with DMT & only occassionally, the urge only lasts a few minutes. DPT is more reliable for dancing, you actually don't have a choice you must dance, even then it's probably only a 25% chance. However it's like you're one with the music - & if I can feel like that well anyone can :D

When i said "auditory effect" I was talking bollocks - it's the way the music is kinda integrated with your very soul ( well for those of us that still have intact souls) which is very difficult to equal through any other drug. Hippyflipping & music can be really amazing like synesthetic but DPT takes it higher than that.

Last edited:
The thought and image of Z9 dancing makes me want to try DPT like I never have wanted to try anything before...

It's quite a thing to behold as well. The first time it happened, I'd also had a fair dose of DPT and he looked like a cross between a whirling dervish and Kali, the 6 armed Indian deity, while grinning like a village idiot (the sensory lag produced the multi armed effect as well as a swirl of colour around him while dancing). To reproduce this all you need is DPT and Hawkwind (that was the trigger for his psychedelic choreography =D)

DPT makes we want to dance like no other drug can - except DMT.

The spirit of the music just oozes through you

You're not alone with that sentiment. ;)

I was completely posessed by the urge to dance. That is until I decided to IM another 50 mg. Things quickly went downhill after that. Doh!

I find DPT makes me kinda dizzy, though I've only really taken highish doses of it. Need some more of that stuff....

Hello luz-azul. Spanish bluelight :)

I'm chilling on a little bit of DPT. And I love the feelings Im getting man.

But the more important thing is this sound change. Like everythings deep. and its really potent. Like the sound impacts me.

Also, in complete silence, I fell into a rhythm with everything. I'll write a TR later but this is some very omnipotentostocraticmagilicious stuff.

Probably only 10-20mg smoked btw.

just wanted to point out that this was discovered to actuallly be DiPT.
makes sense about the sound changes now.

I never found much audio effects with DPT in my limited experience with it.

cool that little amount of DiPT can cause audio effects.

I have 25mg a friend gave me I might try it now IM if I know I can get something out of it.

definately try it.

im also interested in higher doses of smoked DiPT as far as what it does for duration and effects as opposed to oral or IM.

DPT is quite erotic stuff

If I had a missus I would try to find some DPT and take that with her and writhe around on a bed tangled up in the sheets and inside of her. <3

its pretty good writhing around your bed alone even (closing your eyes you can transport away into the bed of your imagination with a beautiful tiger goddess if you like...cumming inside a tiger is where its at!)

hmmm, i never saw it as erotic.
Completely mind shattering, Yes, but i never fealt anything erotic.

LSD, 2c-b/d, mdma are all great for rolling around in bed with a loved one.

You know what i did find erotic though? For the first time last night i encountered a female presence on DMT and she was giving off alot of sexual energy. I fealt like i was cheating on Karma, lol.

DPT is quite erotic stuff

Is it? Psychedelics have never done anything like that for me - I'm generally so caught up in the alyrted state that sex doesn't get a look in (I tried once, with my ex while tripping and it ended with the both of us creased up in fits of laughter at the ansurdity of it all!)

Personally, for drug fuelled sex I need to have a drug with dopaminergic activity or it's a non starter

(I tried once, with my ex while tripping and it ended with the both of us creased up in fits of laughter at the ansurdity of it all!)

thats happened to me before. Feeling awkward, having fits of giggles... but then great animalistic sex follows.=D

^ No it ended with us just leaving it until the trip was over. Still brings a smile to my face when I think about it - total slapstick style comedy =D

It (sex on DPT) works very well on a lowish dose, say 20mgs or so. Beyond that, hindu-goddesses and the like get a bit distracting, but pleasure and tactility was enhanced beautifully. :)

orgasms on DPT are phenomenal,..they tend to keep going and going and going <3

.....and going and going and going....

...Beyond that, hindu-goddesses and the like get a bit distracting... :)

I totally got that same hallucination on DMT once. Staring at karma she sarted turning into an ever changing beautiful hindu goddess.

Talking of sex on DPT if the mood strikes it works verrry good- however on acid watching the person you're fucking turning into bats then skeletons then fleshmeltingofface perhaps followed a hint of orientalness with phosgenes flying around the place can be a little distracting - best to shut your eyes & get focussed on ther tactile sensations or you're lost.

You guys are starting to make me jealous with all of this DPT talk!
Where does one find this miraculous miracle.
I got 4-aco-dmt and 2c-e and 2c-i out the yinyang
but DPT is so illusive!! *smashes head against intranet wall*

I lost mine (it could have been nicked) after a birthday party that went seriously sideways due to overenthusiastic consumption of psychedelics by many parties.
I definitely rue that day!

Could someone give me a general guide for the dose-response of harmine potentiated oral dpt? Like how much is necessary for a mild +3, a world shaking +3, etc? I weigh about 145lbs. I've really enjoyed my few dpt experiences, but I don't like snorting it and that prevents me from going as far as I'd like with it. I also wouldn't mind it lasting longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.