View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'd encourage you to try it. I'm curious. And I bet I'm not half as curious as you are. I read a report on Erowid long ago of a cat that ate I think 75mg with haramine and the trip was scary.

60-70mg with MAOI is probably going to be an intense trip. Nobody can tell you how much of each you should take because each individual is personally quite different with the enzymes they have in their stomach. Everybody metabolizes drugs differently. I would recommend trying an oral dose of around 40-50mg with full MAO-A inhibition. Then go up to 60-70 if you werent completely fucking blown away and fulfilled from 40-50 (a couple weeks later though for tolerance's sake).

Its really strong stuff. Its like industrial strength DMT.

Have you taken it any other method?

I've had around 70 - 80 mg of insufflated DPT over the course of like 2 hours with a strong caapi brew. The friend I was going to trip with got sick over the caapi though, so we didn't get to the DPT until the effect of the caapi was decreased a lot. The MAO inhibition seemed to work though, since it was quite intense. I really liked it, except for the at times horrendous bodyload.

DPT is really wonderful. It's a shame it's not that potent compared to, for example, 4-AcO-DMT or 5-MeO-DMT.

Gah! I feel like this one is calling my name but I can't seem to find it. Am I just stupid or is DPT hiding?

Gaian said:
Its like industrial strength DMT.

Haha :D I kinda see it as DMT's robot cousin or something- utterly mechanised yet somehow retaining the organic nature of tryptamines. Though at high doses, it seems to become very dissociative and renders me unconcious with laughter and booming OM tones....Personally, I think the Hindu religion was founded on DPT, but in the future when DPT users can time travel, and yeah....

;)

^ sounds about right to me

thats strange that you mention hindu, because a lot of the feel of the visuals is for me very hindu cosmic orgy tripping amalgam of bodies writhing, snakes, etc.

^That's my experience too. Very strange, since there is no natural source for DPT afaik?

With natural I mean plant or animal source, so that it'ld have been available while hinduism was founded.

In effects I find them quite different, like DPT is the kinky/sadistic opposite of DMT.

Alrighty so in terms of DMT analogues i need to see it like this... right?
N'N DMT = DPT in terms of visuals and profound thoughts
5-meo-DMT>DPT in terms of utter ecstasy and synchronization with reality
but 4-aco-dmt ? DPT?

like i mean, i personally love taking about 45mgs - 60mgs of 4-aco-dmt
every couple weekends out of a month. Just makes everything so much better.
I wonder how 100mgs of DPT would compare to 100mgs of 4-aco-dmt

seriously 100mgs of 4-aco-dmt isn't scary, its quite emotionless, but very keep, in subtle complexity there aren't enough, expletive in the dictionary for the kinds of sensations and emotions and things i was seeing just hearing that night, it was so fantastic.
*hmm*

Alrighty so in terms of DMT analogues i need to see it like this... right?
N'N DMT = DPT in terms of visuals and profound thoughts
5-meo-DMT>DPT in terms of utter ecstasy and synchronization with reality
but 4-aco-dmt ? DPT?

like i mean, i personally love taking about 45mgs - 60mgs of 4-aco-dmt
every couple weekends out of a month. Just makes everything so much better.
I wonder how 100mgs of DPT would compare to 100mgs of 4-aco-dmt

seriously 100mgs of 4-aco-dmt isn't scary, its quite emotionless, but very keep, in subtle complexity there aren't enough, expletive in the dictionary for the kinds of sensations and emotions and things i was seeing just hearing that night, it was so fantastic.
*hmm*
DPT is way less potent than 4-AcO-DMT in my experience. 30 mg of DPT isn't really a trip, but 30 mg of 4-AcO-DMT certainly is.

I often see DPT as the sadistic and kinky cousin of DMT. Where 4-AcO-DMT is extremely calm, DPT is the extreme at the other end of the spectrum.

well what is sadistic about it.

Like is like an like emotional Dominatrix.
Does it isolate you in a Prison of all your worst fears
and force you to live them out for 4 hours?
or is there some sort of "mental gymnastic" you can do to actually work your way out of it.

DPT sounds like it really depends on the day you do it.
Moody Bitch. lol

I'm getting DPT in a few days *jumps up and down* can't wait. Never tried any DMT-esque chems (also getting some 4-AcO-DMT in a couple weeks). I intend on IM'ing first. I was thinking 50mg to begin with. Is it easy to convert to freebase?

With DPT with a nice dose how long are you dissociated for? As in are you incapacitated for a while like DMT? Also whats the Oral or Rectal route like for DPT? Lastly, whats Music like on DPT?

well what is sadistic about it.

Like is like an like emotional Dominatrix.
Does it isolate you in a Prison of all your worst fears
and force you to live them out for 4 hours?
or is there some sort of "mental gymnastic" you can do to actually work your way out of it.

DPT sounds like it really depends on the day you do it.
Moody Bitch. lol
No, not in the submissive sense. More that I saw a clear sexual edge to some sorts of extreme violence. I won't go in detail, otherwise you'ld think I'm a hatter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.