• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

Switzerland
https://www.telebasel.ch/de/tv-archiv/&id=366817830

If I watch "Drugs Inc." and I wouldn't have been to the US before, I'd think every US-American is a drug addict.

In the cities in Thailand you have a open drug scene when it comes to benzodiazepines, ED-drugs or steroids. They sell it on night markets or in drug stores. Also there are a lot of soup kitchens brewing cannabis lemonade and in some bars, you are allowed to smoke weed, if you ask.
On the countryside there are many older people who are doing opioids and betelnut. Psychedelics are not that popular though. Everything else is everywhere, at least where tourists are.
However you have to be sure, that you are in an area where the police is paid for looking away or have enough money in your pocket if caught.
Same is for India.

Last edited:
@neurotic
^Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay? I know in many countries on the west coast (Peru + Bolivia) benzo's were otc, didn't see any crack either. On the east coast of S.America was the only place I even heard of ecstasy on the other side it was all cactus and aya. Brazil seemed to be keen on the crack cocaine but I'm sure its all over the continent.

yup, you got me dude, the bigger one of those three

and yes, there is (was? i'm not into the crack scene, never done it) a crack 'epidemia' here. i guess it could be compared to the other places' heroin (not in the effects, but how it's portrayed by the media and viewed by the society). just like you guys have needle exchange programs and what not, there is (was?) a huge 'crack, no way' campaign here with commercials, billboards on the back of the buses, pamphlets and a load of other stuff around. after that, now everyone is scared to death of crack, these fuckers put in people's heads that 'you could be buying crack-laced weed man! it'll get you addicted'.

well, it sure did make people stay away from crack, but hell, it spreaded a big pile of ignorance also, imo

and otc benzos? hell i'm moving to peru

Yeah seemed like there was a stigma with the crack when I was there 5 or so years back. One minute someone was racking up lines of coke like there was no tomorrow then as soon as the crack pipe came out it was like "you guys need to leave NOW". Ended up sharing with some homeless dude in the alleyway. My info on benzos in Peru is that old too so it may have changed by now, seems like yesterday...

What part of South America is that? I will be visiting Ecuador and Peru at some point.

I've been living in Korea and China for 10 years and cannabis is everywhere. You can't not find a foreigner who doesn't have a connect. I personally don't smoke, but they usually have dealers who can get you what is readily available. Some stepped on molly, various MDMA/speed pills are always around and Ketamine is EVERYWHERE. If you go to a KTV or just a club you can find it cheap. It's sold in big ol ziplock bags for like xxx/1/8 of a ziplock sandwhich bag. Cheap and good. Also, meth is coming back around. It's very hard to get your hands on opiates but if you know someone you can get H and the old 10mg oxy and percs. Interestingly enough over the last few months tabs and coke has come around more often than in the last decade.
I lived in Peru and benzo's were sold OTC and it was easy to get great coke and H.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always mesmerized by foreign drug scenes. Some are unique and simple, some are dark and dangerous. Drug scenes in different cities are almost foreign and unique from town to town, city to city. There are many alike as well when it comes to big city scores, but the problem is people and places change. So you never really know what to expect.

I've got something close to open air market for heroin/cocaine on the west side of my city, but you gotta make yourself known and if you're caucasian there's a good chance you will be told "aye yo I got testers bra, fire girl n boy. best in da city" haha no offense to any race, that's just the the culture I know in my city.

The pharmaceuticals, psychedelics, dissociatives, empathogens, and medicinal cannabis come from the lower, mid, and upper class caucasians. YMMV lol, there's nothing set in stone. I've seen a lot of "molly" and beans in the hood too. Meth seems to vary between hippies, stim fiends or weird sex fiends hahaha, and usually IV/various ROA poly-drug abusers (like myself, but MMT got me off that 6 yr dope marathon). Oh, I take that back! I know a black dope boy with crystal. Well I'd go into more detail, but I'm gonna enjoy this coffee and kratom.

Last edited:
@neurotic
^Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay? I know in many countries on the west coast (Peru + Bolivia) benzo's were otc, didn't see any crack either. On the east coast of S.America was the only place I even heard of ecstasy on the other side it was all cactus and aya. Brazil seemed to be keen on the crack cocaine but I'm sure its all over the continent.

Having lived in Argentina for several years I can comment a little bit on the scene that I experienced there if you can call it that...

In Argentina coke is really common among upper class and lower class alike but very much looked down upon by your every day people. They sell it sometimes shittily in little garbage bags of powder... bag ripped of a garbage bag or better in rock hard "tizas" meaning chalk. It looks like a fat ass piece of chalk like that and you break it off and snort it.

Marijuana is super popular but if you get it from dealers you are getting shitty brick marijuana from Paraguay that has seeds and stems and shit pressed into a brick. It is best to grow your own or get it from someone who grows their own. Clonazepam, Xanax (not called that), other benzos are easy to get with and without an RX. Some pharmacies were hard asses about selling you shit and others would sell you almost anything. You just had to convince them you were cool or be flirt. i.e. xanax, morphine, codeine, tramadol, other benzos, etc

LSD is not hard to find among students. Ecstacy can probably be found in clubs, I never found it there just more cocaine.

I got scripted codeine before but harder opiates don't seem to exist their practically. I tried to get an rx for buprenorphine to avoid paying ridiculous prices for suboxone in the US but it ended up being more expensive their and is only sold in patch form.

Mostly it is weed and coke. I never came across heroin although I am told that in the Buenos Aires there is a small subculture there. I didn't live in BA but I did spend a lot of time there and it is a modern big city.

I had run ins with the police, was even taken into the police station. They can be easily bribed. I never had to do that luckily. Mostly the police sell drugs too. Everyone is in on it.

If you want that good coke you can get it by going into a Villa but it's not like Newark, NJ where you show up unannounced and people sell you stuff and are cool with you. You have 10 year old kids running around playing soccer in a torn up lot with guns in their shorts. It's rough stuff, although I don't know where is worse... NJ ghettos or Villa Miserias. I always had my friends from these neighborhoods to back me up, or would pass through on a moto but you always end up at somebodies house. You find the craziest people selling stuff. Like old ladies who could be your grandma.

The street kids used to love me because I hooked them up with foreign pills they never tried before. That's the way you gotta make friends. But just as easily as you make "friends" those same people will rob you because that's just the way it is. They have to survive and you're cheap sneakers that you got at payless just may look real good to them one day, same as your smart phone. So be smart and dress like they do there and use a shitty phone if you're trying to get hooked up.

I made some great friends that I miss to this day and I learned a lot about life.

Here in Egypt theres a pretty hardcore drug scene.. Heroin is sold in the desert by bedouins (people who live in the desert and are extremely dangerous carrying AK-47s all the time) and there are alotttt of heroin addicts here.. pretty cheap too.. coke is for the wealthy upper class here in egypt its extremely expensive and usually bad quality unless you know where to look, we only have skunk weed here called bango and its ridiculously cheap, hash is smoked by every single egyptian and i do mean every single one and we have some pretty kick ass hash here if u know where to look, MDMA is also for the wealthy upper class and its also very expensive (i know its cheap in the US) along with synthetic cannabinoids (spice..etc.) which is also very expensive and methamphetamine (very rare too although we got regular amphetamine), ketamine and xylazine (sold as ketamine) are also pretty expensive here and hard to get, acid was always very hard to get in egypt in the past few years but recently theres an overflow in acid coming from israel.. its pretty expensive too.. also recently we got 25i-nbome, 2c-b, 2c-e, and other research chemicals sold to idiots as LSD, mushrooms are pretty much non existent but every once in a long while a friend would smuggle some along with other non existant stuff like oxys, vicodin, percs, ms contin, adderall, vyvanse, dexedrine and other prescription medications.. opium is widely available and cheap and so are benzos.. we got alprazolam (xanax), clonazepam, diazepam (valium), calmepam (bromazepam), rohypnol and other benzos and we also got carisoprodol (soma).. codeine cough syrup is widely available sold on the streets, the lower middle class and the poor's drug of choice is tramadol and its fuckiiiiiiiing everywhereeeee and is cheap as fuckkkkk and im not joking when i say its sold everywhere on streets and in pharmacies.. methadone is very hard to find.. we got suboxone and subutex but they're ridiculously expensive and thats about it i guess :D

^ damn I want to go to Egypt now and smoke hash with you all.

Here in the UK tbh I don't even know the drug scene that well as I rarely ever go out, but I'll just say what I know, if anyone lives here feel free to correct me.
Half the teenage population smokes weed and even more drink. Quite a lot of young adults do the same shit in clubs as in other countries, such as either cheap adulterated pills or good quality MDMA if you got the right contact.
I know this guy who lives nearby and he was getting a gram of brown crystals here for £20? if I remember correctly.

I haven't been to uni and I don't know any rich kids but I'm sure all of them do coke. I think there was a news report on the fact that almost all the cash notes here are tainted with cocaine? So that says it all.

Weed in London is so easy to get it's laughable. But it's mostly sticks or dirt weed grown in someone's apt or basement, and it isn't cheap.
Go to any of the less nice areas and people will approach you out of nowhere offering their number, and if that isn't an option they'll sell to you in the open.
People don't talk about strains here or even indica/sativa, and just about everyone roll their weed with tobacco. It's very much a social thing rather than getting high.

As for the RC scene and less familiar drugs, there's a small percentage of young adults/teenagers who dabble in that, I'd say 5%?
When I went to college in my class out of 15 or so people only me and one other kid had tried salvia, not sure if he was into RC's.
In high school there was this one kid who was a pothead and I remember going out to smoke with him and a couple of his friends once and one of them had a blotter of something. I think he said it was acid but can't remember for shit, it could have been anything.

I haven't met anyone intelligent enough to be into that scene all the way though, and the only kids who tend to take RC's are the ones who go to a headshop and get whatever random shit they can get their hands on then end up dying.

I don't think there's any Heroin use in London. I am sure as fuck I have never seen anyone nodding off here. Same goes for benzos and other opiates and all that, which are difficult as fuck to get.
I think further up north the country has more heroin use.

And methamphetamine is non-existent in the country, but I've seen some crackheads.

I don't think there's any Heroin use in London.

Really? I would have thought London would have a thriving scene. Not sure why exactly, it just seems like a ''heroin'' kinda city.

***Finally made a reliable connect in Sweden. ***

I have been in Sweden a while and still have not found a coke connection here. It friggin SUCKS!!! :(

Coke is expensive as heck here. The quality is not superior. However, pleased to have finally found what I wanted. WOOOHOOOO!

Netherlands (near Amsterdam): Don't buy on the street, because you will get scammed. If you buy at parties you probably will get decent products, although I've never tried that. The best way is getting to know a dealer. This is not hard, in most outgoing young groups of friends at least 2-3 people will know someone or multiple people who sell drugs. Because we can have our drugs legally tested for purity quality is generally pretty good. Dealers that I've met were generally pretty nice. I don't think many people get robbed or whatever, unless of course you're being stupid and buying off random people in the street who ask if you want to buy cocaine.

Most popular drug (after weed probably) by far is MDMA. Pills are very good at the moment (very often 200mg+) and almost never contain any adulterants. They are cheap (so cheap that what you have in your wallet at any point will probably be enough to buy some pills). MDMA crystals are also pretty widely available. Among young people, XTC use is often accepted. I used to work at a bank inbound callcenter where most employees were between 20 and 35 and when I got to know them it turned out a large amount of them regularly used XTC. As XTC use here started in the 90's the 30-35 year olds also often had a LOT of XTC experience.

Speed (amphetamine) is also pretty widely available, but varies a bit more in quality. It's important to find a consistent dealer or get it tested. It is even cheaper (the change in your pocket will suffice for a gram). Meth is available but not considered desirable by most people and mainly used by speed addicts. I think most people don't even know that it's available here, although they know of its existence through the documentaries and news about the USA.

Mushrooms have been outlawed, but truffles are still legal.

Other popular drugs are GHB, coke (not very pure most of the time, crack is heavily taboo), ketamine (can be hard to find). LSD or 2c-b are also not too hard to get but a bit less popular. Heroin use is heavily frowned upon and only used in the heroin scene (mostly older addicts). It's probably easy to get if you know some users but I've never really been interested.

RC's are not very popular (probably because illegal drugs are easy to find), but I think at the moment 4-FA is rising in popularity. Mephedrone never really took off.

Police won't bother you too much in general, the policy is to prioritize catching dealers and if they catch you with certain (small and predetermined, for example 2 XTC pills or 1 gram of speed max) amounts of hard drugs they won't prosecute.

Drugs that are virtually unheard of here are PCP, "bath salts" (MDPV and related chemicals), prescription opiates (at least as far as I know, but maybe it's more prevalent in the closed heroin scene), DXM.

And Meth :(... Well you can get it if you look around enough :)

just expensive if you're used to buying drugs for a few euros x)

Is it a fine spot to purchase opiates in Amsterdam or is Copenhagen?

Not trustworthy?

Last edited:
I don't think there's any Heroin use in London. I am sure as fuck I have never seen anyone nodding off here. Same goes for benzos and other opiates and all that, which are difficult as fuck to get.
I think further up north the country has more heroin use.

And methamphetamine is non-existent in the country, but I've seen some crackheads.

There is definitely a big heroin and crack presence in London, as well as benzos and methamp is beginning to make an appearance.

FRANCE; Marseilles

Weed, coke easily available and decent price/good quality.

Heroin is available in the north of the country but it is meant to be very very bad quality, like 5%. Subutex is available on the streets, as is Skennan morphine caps. It is very easy to get on a methadone programme for free or subutex if you pay for it.

Pure codeine tablets available OTC, as well as a few other goodies. I did not look for club drugs like MDMA or E pills.

^^sub programs are free in france too...

Very high grade coke in Paris atm... MDMA easily found in raves...I'm not in the scene at all, but high rade heroin in paris is 35%... crack is making a comeback, still no or very little methamp tho..... Ketamine expensive and hard to find (exept when the english come to our raves lol), and opium when the italians come lol... PCP innexistant as far as i know...

But the main drug remains hash in france

went to the UK not long ago.... prices have doubled at least on pills, increased for weed, doubled for ket.... :/

In spain i got otc soma (carisprodol) and tramadol even though ou should need a script... hash was cheap but touch and go on the quality

Last edited:
I had always thought Sweden was pretty dam hard to score dope or coke..

Last edited:
So glad I don't have to worry about this. No way I'm doing H in Egypt with some Bedowans (sp?) the desert. Props to you guys though this thread is a good read.

Last edited:
I have this same issue in US, could not score anything in NYC. Maybe my time-schedule is different..

Coke is expensive as heck here. The quality is not superior. However, pleased to have finally found what I wanted. WOOOHOOOO!

You should try Brazil, Rio..

Actually you shouldn´t, really! This shit is not worth it. You´ll never know how pure you´ll get it.

A younger version of you is very young. We actually shouldn´t be looking anywhere. But sometimes you´ve gotta go. And if you rely on the shit, you need to get it somewhere. Not always I had a chance not to travel.

Last edited by a moderator: