• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

In Trinidad and Tobago the drug scene is as follows:-

Heavy alcohol consumption due to our slack laws we can drink in public, while driving and buy under the age of 18 quite easily.
Weed from columbia passes through and there's a lot of weed smokers in here. Though, the weed is quite shitty as I pay a lot for high-grade. But weed is easy to score here as most dealers on the blocks just hang outside parlors drinking.

Cocaine is popular among the degenerate "white-boys" and wannabe "street thugs" as it is very cheap and relatively pure as most of the cocaine from columbia pass through here.
There's mainly a bunch of psychotic, homeless crackheads that fiend cigarettes, booze and take weed smokes when given.

No opioid/opiate abuse, though we have OTC pure codeine syrup and I once went to NA and saw a codeine addict who looked so much more fucked up than the other coke n booze addicts.

Benzos are available without prescription in some "ghetto" pharmacies but scripted in the franchised ones. But rarely anyone abuses them other than "degenerate white-boys"

Shrooms are the only widely known psychedelic in Trinidad although I've done some "acid" here but rarely anyone knows much about drugs of abuse down here.

However, the M and X scene is big here as Trinidad aspires to be like those big music festivals and all the uneducated fuckers swallow 1-5 of these pills of M and X like if they know what's in it. I very well know that there's no legit empathy drugs here as I had a bad experience that I talked about on the MDXX forum and quit doing untested M and X for good.

No stimulant use.

Most of the variety of drug use here comes from me. Most people call me for advice on what to take and shit. LOL bad rep but fuck it I ain't never been no drug addict

Potato man I hate to break it to ya but cocaine is a stimulant.

I dont remember if I posted in the last 20 pages but where I live heroin is quickly overtaking psychs and weed.

Didn't read through the thread, but I always wondered why there was such a Buprenorphine problem in Sweden? I mean, seems like every else just looks at it as a maintaince drug with little glow... Still want to see that Documentry Reindeerspotting:Escape from Santaland if anyone knows a place I could download it from, it's not on netflix, really wanna see it.

Hey Screaming Skull. There was a Buprenorphine problem in all Scandinavia, because people brought it cheaply from France and Estonia I heard and also some local doctors kept prescribing it easily. To watch Reindeerspotting, just go in to the Google website and type: solarmovie reindeerspotting

It is the first link and works great. You do not need to download it, you can watch it right there.

My buddy just came back from Malaysia and he was saying that the pharmacies there will just sell you anything without a prescription. I asked him to buy me some hydromorphones or xanax, instead he spent all his money on alzheimers medications and vyvanse >_<

Don't bother coming to Australia because it's pretty hopeless here. The cops are standing around in large numbers outside all big music events with their sniffer dogs doing anyone who even has the smallest amount of drugs. Kids are dropping all their drugs at once when they see this which of course is causing them to OD, then the cops can justify their presence.

My buddy just came back from Malaysia and he was saying that the pharmacies there will just sell you anything without a prescription. I asked him to buy me some hydromorphones or xanax, instead he spent all his money on alzheimers medications and vyvanse >_<

Did not know this about Malaysia. I cant remember if I asked or not the times I have been there. No doubt there would be some pharmacists willing to take the punt. Death penalty for transporting narcotics though.

Picked up some decent quality mdma pills there though which was surprising to me. Ended up in a psy trance loft bar thing at some point also. KL is a big dirty city compared to where I'm from so I guess it shouldn't be too surprising. No where as big and dirty as Bangkok...

Don't bother coming to Australia because it's pretty hopeless here. The cops are standing around in large numbers outside all big music events with their sniffer dogs doing anyone who even has the smallest amount of drugs. Kids are dropping all their drugs at once when they see this which of course is causing them to OD, then the cops can justify their presence.

Definitely come to Australia our criminal underworld needs your dollars! Some of the most expensive drugs in the world to be found here.
Pretty sure most determined individuals could find what ever they desire here but the price is a major hurdle.

Here in ireland its mainly weed and benzos, we are as bad as Amsterdam withbweed here! Xxx

In the UK
Most drug use is totally recreational, for raving and having fun. I know a couple of people who sniff speed (Speed in England is amphetamine powder, not shitty pharms like Adderal) to study, but very few.

MDMA and cannabis use is (In my area anyhow) incredibly common amonst 17 - 20-odd year olds. Up at college (When I was in it) just about every person I interacted with used MDMA (If only monthy or so, where as my lot were/are doing it weekly) and a lot used Ketamine and Cannabis too.

Ketamine is incredibly popular, no one would even think of using heroin, methamphetamine (It doesn't really exist in the UK anyhow), I only know a few people who've done Tramadol, crack, etc.

In my area there's a public park where ALL the drug users, whether they're in college or not, hang out to trip, do Ketamine (Very popular at my college, I and many many others were sniffing it during college 3 or 4 times a week), get pissed, smoke weed, all while blaring loud techno, raggatek, Jungle, Hip Hop. Drug use is a very casual thing here, not in the sense that people do it rarely, in the sense that if your mate sees you in the street tripping, wonky as fuck or stoned as a kite he ain't going to be surprised, and drug use (I'm not just talking cannabis) during the work/college week is also incredibly common.
I probably attended over half of my classes off my face on ketamine, a few even on MXE :L

Drug availability. I can get my hands on litres (50g) of Ketamine, ounces of MDMA, large volumes of 2cb, lots of cannabis (All the time, from the one 50-year old dealer whose house I frequent very often, not just to buy either, just to hang out), can sort ounces of MCAT, lots of pills, (Weak, unfortunately) LSD, lots of 25c and 25i, every so often changa/DMT, mescaline.

Just spent the last 60 hours non-stop sniffing MXE, 2cb and MDMA, was absolutely beautiful.
It's beautiful!

Pretty much what he said. We have a huge electronic music culture and each individual scene has roughly the same drugs available. Lots of MDMA & coke. Mcat and speed aren't as common as they once were and are usually low quality. Ketamine was at one time abundant, but we are currently in the midst of a drought. 2C-B and 2C-I are sometimes available, but are more commonly found in the southerly psychedelic trance scene. You can also find lots of LSD, DMT and RC psychedelics down there.

There is definitely widespread heroin, crack and benzo use in poorer areas. Xanax is rare, and real (and high quality) diazepam is fairly hard to find these days. There has been a lot of phenazepam over the years. Doctors generally give out tramadol & codeine and not much more, unless you are dying, have a drug problem or seriously debilitating anxiety or epilepsy.

Ayahuasca is gaining ground.

Just more ketamine please.

Wondering why opiates are not popular in south america. Colombia and Mexico already produce heroine and should be able to distribute it easy via their cocaine networks. Is there just no demand, as these products where never introduced in the respective markets, or does it just not make sense from a economical view?

The fucking nerve.. Hahahahahaha, can't wait to eat codeine in Poland, unless it's not OTC as I thought.

u can wait... trust, if the IV heroin doses you've claimed were true, codeine probs won't do much for you, it just makes me feel kinda bad tbh, I just get pissed off at how shitty it is.

u can wait... trust, if the IV heroin doses you've claimed were true, codeine probs won't do much for you, it just makes me feel kinda bad tbh, I just get pissed off at how shitty it is.
When, or if I ever retire, I'm going back to my motherland, won't happen anytime soon, though.. Kurwa :|. What's the pL drug scene like?

Nontolerant/Firtstimer to codeine, 500mg initial dose.

Damn itchy nose, codeine sucks :'D

Oxy/Trama is okay-ish

Pods all the way

what would be peoples top 5 best destinations to score and get the best quality mdma??