• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

Horrible stuff, couldn't sleep for literally about 6 days. Felt i was on the brink of insanity.

I can confirm that the withdrawal is on a par with GBL, even using tapered doses. I dread to imagine what it would be like without tapering.

I love phenibut.

It reduces my social anxiety quite well and puts in a very positive and happy state.

I find it really good to take on days when I'm taking psychedelics just to put me in a happy mood for a launching pad. It also doesn't cloud the trip like benzos would.

Phenibut is very different form benzos. Benzos bring one down but phenibut just puts you in a good mood. You don't feel tired at all; in fact you might feel energized.

I will say when taking phenibut for a couple days in a row when I stop I'll feel off for that day. There is withdrawal that'll make you feel kinda crappy but it's not horrible.

When I take phenibut I generally take 1.0-1.5g in one dose in a day. It lasts all day long.

That's sensible dosing, and I agree with most of what you have said. It's when people take 10 grammes a day for a few days that things get ugly, fast.

^^I didn't take an awful lot but i had during a mephedrone binge which i imagine isn't a safe combo. Had to be prescribed Zopiclone in the end to knock me out.

But like the other user said, it is decent for social anxiety...which temps me into doing it again. I just need to know the safe boundaries so i know how to not fuck up.

Is it generally considered two days worth of 1-2g doses is the limit in a week?

Cheers, I think ill just take it on the days i have a packed schedule to cope better with.

Interesting you had the same level of insomnia as me through the withdrawls, did you ever go to a GP about it or just see it out? Did you notice it effected you hearing at all? It made me proper sensitive to high pitched noises and vibrations, everything felt distorted somewhat.

I didn't even bother going to my GP. I just saw it through on a very fast taper that was almost useless. Yes, it fucks with your ears, just like GBL/GHB. Everything feels amplified. It's shit. Stick to twice a week, and you'll be fine. Don't go taking high doses at any point because you think it's not working. The high is barely noticeable at times, but it is definitely working. One single day of heavy use can leave you feeling shit for days after.

This stuff sounds like shit, barely makes you high and causes some bad withdrawals:\.

Did anyone try to mix it with GBL or something?

It's not really for getting high. It's for mild anxiety and getting some solid sleep, really.

It's not really for getting high. It's for mild anxiety and getting some solid sleep, really.

Is it any better then a low dose of a benzo? I seem to get the impression that tolerance goes up alot faster with this stuff?

It depends what you want it for. For anxiety, benzos are far superior IMO. For sleep, phenibut will give you the best sleep you ever imagined. Tolerance rockets if you use it too often, or in too high a dose. Stick to the twice a week at lowish doses regime, and you shouldn't have a problem.

It depends what you want it for. For anxiety, benzos are far superior IMO. For sleep, phenibut will give you the best sleep you ever imagined. Tolerance rockets if you use it too often, or in too high a dose. Stick to the twice a week at lowish doses regime, and you shouldn't have a problem.

Okay thx.

Phenibut sounds pretty interesting. From what I understand it can work as a pretty good mild anti-anxiety medication. Can you still do school work while on say 1gm of phenibut. My doctors won't prescribe me benzos for anxiety and this looks like a pretty good solution.

Ya, your head stays relatively clear. If you take 1.5g or more your head might get a bit hazy though.

You can't use phenibut as a daily medication though; it just doesn't work like that. For social anxiety I much prefer phenibut over a benzo. Benzos are just so blah and make me all numb, lazy and tired. Phenibut puts me in a positive mood and actually gives me energy, all the while taking away my social anxiety. It doesn't work perpetually though.

would one gram taken orally mixed in a cup of water cause any nausea ?

would plugging it be worth it to try and avoid this problem if someone had stomach issues ?

Charlie, it doesn't give any nausea. I've never tasted it though. I just parachute the powder in a square of toilet paper.

alright cool , thats the only thing i was worrying about

in some of the posts i was reading about it people were mentioning getting sick but that was usually when they said they took much higher dosages than i plan on using. im just looking for something i could use as a social lubricant besides alcohol. I'm hoping that it can help ease a bit of my anxiety on the rougher days without being as potent as a benzo. From what ive gathered on it so far it sounds really wonderful. thank you Valkyrie and PepperSocks for clearing up that question about the nausea , have a wonderful day guise ~

L<3Ve & Lite

~ Charlie

I've had nausea and thrown up a few times from excessive doses. It's totally possible.