Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

I found phenibut to be HORRENDOUS
worse than gbl

if thats possible.

Tolerance far too quickly, then acting like a zombie on mega doses, and withdrawals fucked with my vision and caused hypothermia (got the chills all the time)

HATED it.

Stay away. Russian info says small doses, small durations. Not supposed to cane the stuff :)

For subtle drug you certainly build up fast tolerance to it. More so than any other GABA drug like GHB, 1,4b, GBL, benzos, barbs, pregabalin and gabapentin.
Having a few barbs masked some of the withdrawals but not all of them.
I think it trouble because it works on GABA-b and GABA-a little bit. instead of just one or the other.
Tryin some L-theanine to see if that helps.

If you're wd'ing from phenibut get your self some gabapentin if it's possible.

hi there, im looking to get some phenibut soon, ive tried it before in some capsules a friend made from some powder 500-1500mg got me nice and relaxed plus im gonna need it for gbl withdrawal at some point, so what is the right type to buy, as i understand alot of it is shit?

If anyone didn't notice, they actually sell Phenibut in an unregulated, FDA unapproved, in my opinion completely illegal product over the counter beside the 5 Hour Energy Shots and such in Texas. Tranquila PM is the only brand I tried with Phenibut; there are other brands with other RC CNS depressants being tested on the Texas public as well!

Is that straight up?

*shakes head*

Sadly, I can believe it - when will people say 'enough'?

I've heard its good for sex. Anyone can verify?

I think it needs a stim with it. What about ephedrine /caffeine?

Anyway, I ordered some.

^Not really. It can make you a bit hornier than usual, but that's about it.

First time I used it, it definitely got rid of 90% of my anxiety and I actually approached people and had good conversations at a bar (something I'd normally never do). Went to bed around 2am and fell into a deep, lovely sleep.

Got a phone call a few hours later and had to wake up at 5am to pull weekend shift at my job. My body felt as if I got hit by a truck and said truck sat on top of my chest for hours. I fought the urge to sleep and deal with an insane headache all day. Got home and slept for 13 hours straight. I had to deal with a throbbing headache on the left side of my head for 3 weeks and had pain on that side of my head whenever I turned my neck. Aspirin did not help at all. During that 3-week period, I went to the ER one night for a CAT SCAN, everything came back normal.

My situation is somewhat unique but I'm never touching this stuff again. Working out at the gym for 1 hour a day works just as well as this stuff for me.

It can be weird stuff in high doses. It's made me feel really anxious and weird, in the past.

I ordered some online and they've replied saying there's none in stock and asked if I want something else instead, should I wait, cancel or they've offered something called "NOW Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer" which sounds like total shit and I wouldn't buy but it does contain Valerian and 200mg GABA, is that enough to get to sleep? If so what'd be a good hypnotic dose?

I might just cancel and have phenibut, sounds good if you don't go too berserk on it.

Don't bother with that other shite they are offering, seriously. It will do bugger all.

Don't bother with that other shite they are offering, seriously. It will do bugger all.

Yeah it does sound a bit awful, thanks! I'm going to get elsewhere or wait until they have stock.

ok, i have ordered some phenibut after reading various reports mainly off this forum and some seem very positive. I want this for OCCASIONAL relaxation purposes,not to get fucked.

I am going to plan usage of not more than two days a week. I never had addiction issues with gbl but a pattern of recklessness was emerging. If i feel lack of control emerging with phenibut,the stuffs going down the bog. I hope to use this stuff with control,as i do with kratom. Certain substances i do have control over. I hope this stuff is user friendly,if not it's going.

x89,i don't know if we ordered off the same site,but they phoned me yesterday to say it won't be in stock till next week,so i said i would wait.

Actually it will give me time to get other shit out of my system and my spongy grey matter.

I do wish some of these online vendors would get their act together.

I have now been told that said product will now not be available for the forseeable future after being told that it would be available within a week and i have now cancelled the order after being offered an alternative.

A minor inconvenience i know but frustrating nonetheless. It's off topic i know but maybe belongs in this thread,i'm not sure.

I reckon it's probably in quite high demand. It's used by body builders for the release of human growth hormone (like GHB), for one.

Hate to be a killjoy, but in my limited experience, compared to benzos, G, or barbs, phenibut is 'a long fall for a short slide': it doesn't get you very high, but there can be, and often are, major side effects. If you have ANY kind of tolerance to downs, you'll be tempted to take a big (upwards of 2grams) dose, and then there's a pretty good risk, for a newbie, of nausea/vomiting and headache. Phenibut headaches are pretty damned awful, and a good way to ruin a night.

Use for more than 2-3 days in a row and you WILL experience rebound anxiety - booze helps, but if you wanted to get drunk, you wouldn't be taking phen in the first place. The sedation/euphoria, at its strongest, is like a very low dose benzo - and benzos are a lot less likely to cause nausea. And tolerance to phenibut builds ABSURDLY fast - for little benefit.

Of course, different compounds have different effects on different people - phenibut more than most - but at best, it's alright, and at worst a fucking nightmare. Avoid if you have access to G or pharms - if lacking such access, and in search of a down, start LOW (1g at most), and do not redose in same session, and never use more than twice a week. Drugs don't have to get you high in order for them to be nightmare, coming off - think 'Seroxat' - and phenibut withdrawal is worse, in some cases, than quitting opiates.

Last edited: