• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

Marlboro 27's...........been smoking them ever since they came out, like 3 or 4 years ago? Before that, it was Camel filters.

$3.00 a pack.

full flavor camels.

the gold and silvers dont hit hard enough. least not for me.

Natural American Spirit Rolling tobacco
Bali Shag
Tobacco i buy from farmers straight up in a bag(the best)

and when i have no money....Broncos or Midnight Special rollies :)

Public//Enemy said:
Mwha! The only cigarettes to smoke are....

Mild Seven! and i managed to find about 15 people who agree... strong cigarettes that tastelikegold due toa high quality charcoal filter... ohhh yeaah...

Tobbaccoforspliffs has to be either Cutters choice bright or drum gold... i prefer the former...

Mild 777s are great....i smoked a lot of great cigs in Japan...my all time favorite was a cig called "Hope" and it was about 2 inches long...very harsh and VERY tasty. i loved fucking japan.

Djarum supers and specials are my favorites. Camel 100s when I'm low on $$$, or the occational Camel Wide

Snorkelburge said:
Djarum supers and specials are my favorites. Camel 100s when I'm low on $$$, or the occational Camel Wide

Agreed! Supers are a super fine smoke, and the specials smell really good.. almost like spicy bubblegum.

Used to smoke nothing but Turkish gold and occasional silver/royal, until I discovered Djarum.. can't beat that independent farmed tobacco from Indonesia.. it's so rich and dark, and supposedly the tobacco in each pack can come from a dozen different farms at once! I gave one to my district manager when she visited our store, and she got fucking floored by it, I know it.. came back way too soon smacking her lips.

I can't believe we pay more than $10 a pack in the UK and seemingly have about a 1/4 of the choice of you guys in the US!

Landoallah said:
Mild 777s are great....i smoked a lot of great cigs in Japan...my all time favorite was a cig called "Hope" and it was about 2 inches long...very harsh and VERY tasty. i loved fucking japan.

Marlboro Lights in Japan taste like heaven!

Last edited:
Anybody who hasn't tried Marlboro 27's really should try them out. They are by far the best cigarette I've ever smoked, and they continue to be my pack of choice.

Camel Turkish Gold's are pretty good too.

I roll my own smokes. Dr Pat with regular filters. If occasionally buy a packet of taylor made fags when going out and that would be Marlboro reds or Peter Stuyvesant filters.
Here in Australia a pouch of doctor pat is approx $24
Marlboro reds 25's--> $10.50
Styvo filters 20"s-->$10.50

american spirit medium,expensive at 4.75 perpack but they burn a lot longer than regular cigs and dont make me hack or cough up colored phlem(sp?)

Guilloite(spelling?) blonde in Europe... They were fantastic! Just can't get them here :( Cigs here are terrible compared to those in Europe :(

i smoke the turkish gold camel

did any of you participate in the camel project cignature? i just revcieved a free carton of the newest turkish blend camel will be making in the mail this week, very tasty smokes