• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

Menthol, they taste less like cigarette - except Newports, which are not menthol but just disgusting.

Kool 100s for the win.

Wondering if anyone else out there who liked or likes Kools could recommend any other cigs to me.

damonoxide said:
my favorite would be nat sherman naturals probably. my regular brand is parliament full flavor though. relatively difficult to find, and not a very common selection.

Definitely. The mints...:)
I think it's ironic how many in the medical profession smoke...:\

johnnyb420 said:
american spirit medium,expensive at 4.75 perpack but they burn a lot longer than regular cigs and dont make me hack or cough up colored phlem(sp?)
i fucking hate american spirit. they are some of the harshest cigs i have ever had. and it is almost impossible to get a hit out of em, they burn way too slow.
i guess i'll take my neatly packed, radioactive, cancer sticks

and $10 for a pack is theft. i would steal cigaretts there just for the principal of it. i pay $3.50 for marlboros and other name brands.......fight the occupation! ;)

Middleton's Black & Milds or Marborol Menthol 100's... only things i really care for

I smoke atleast 1 marlboro red per .... and I can't seem to quit.... guess I'm hooked

I'm canadian so it's Export A medium...if that brand didn't exist i wouldn't be smoking.

Export A Green is fucking insane guys, i gotta agree with the moniker Green Death.

honestly, i might be weird but i feel after a couple weeks of smoking the same brand i feel i HAVE to switch brands or i wont enjoy smoking as much

so far the rotation has been

camel royals,
marlbaro mediums
parliment lights...

when im rollin i smoke newports and camel menthol lights, and camel menthol wides

day to day I go Marlboro light 72s. When on most any drugs I like Camel Jades or Menthols.

Klue said:
I roll my own smokes. Dr Pat with regular filters. If occasionally buy a packet of taylor made fags when going out and that would be Marlboro reds or Peter Stuyvesant filters.
Here in Australia a pouch of doctor pat is approx $24
Marlboro reds 25's--> $10.50
Styvo filters 20"s-->$10.50

thats why im so glad to live in the southeast. since we grow the tobacco ourselves, prices are cheap as shit. cheap gas too. pack of cigs average round $3-3.20.

I used to exclusively smoke lucky strikes w/filters, but nowadays I've been smoking parliament 100's on account of my SO. I used to smoke camels but after smoking other brands I can't stand how dry they are.

and since this thread seems to also be a discussion of addiction, I'm 17 and addicted...it never really hit me until I decided to cut back a month ago, which fucking broke me.

Camel lights right now. Newports and Marlbro Menthols are my favorite, but the menthol gave me a constant bad cough with nasty shit always coming up after about 6 months, then I switched to the Camels and that went away, for the most part.

im really not a fan of menthol.. my fav are marlboro reds.. btw, is it true (this may just be a rumor) that newports and prolly other menthol cigs have fiberglass that slices up your throat?

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
Menthol, they taste less like cigarette - except Newports, which are not menthol but just disgusting.

Kool 100s for the win.

Wondering if anyone else out there who liked or likes Kools could recommend any other cigs to me.

lol u think neworts are disgusting, yet you smoke kool's 8)