• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

About 10 years back in high school I smoked the Camel exotic blends and yuck, I wouldn't smoke those today, I'm not sure if they still make em. I remember they had margarita flavor and raspberry flavored ones ha.

These days I stick to Marb Reds. Tried and true.
That's so crazy you remember those! I had forgot all about those. About the same time as you, 10 years ago a lot of my school mates were smking em. Anyways, my favorite cigarette would have to be Marb Reds and Marb Southern Cuts.

Well unfortunately - due to menthol being outlawed recently for use in cigarettes, my favorite cigarettes (Marlboro Menthols 72's) won't be sold for much longer.

Since that's the case - I'd probably have to say Marlboro Reds 72's are my favorites.

V4l(vapour4life) e-cigs

I found the V2's to be of much better quality and function. However, the V4L disposable ecigs are by far the best. They look, feel and smell like a real cigarette. Only downside is that fuckin green light at the tip.

I really miss these passion fruit flavoured cigs I got in Amsterdam years back. Wish I could get them in the UK.

Don't like cigarettes.Only tobaco-Pueblo is my choise-brown or blue doesn't matters

American Spirit. Other brands contain an additive called castoreum which is extracted from a beavers anal gland and since I'm a vegan that doesn't sit well with me. Plus American Spirits burn twice as slow.

Natural American Spirits. Green.
I haven't had one in over 2.5 years.

Marlboro Menthol 24/7 baby (Mavericks if pressed)

Nowadays they wave too much smoke and doesn't account for any. Cigars since 2019, since Pretzel 19 all got changed think twice I would go with 2018