• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

my favorite are basic menthol...

I usally get whatever is buy one get one, like with marborol menthol 72's

Oh man, I forgot about Camel Exotics: Mandarin Mint

It's like smoking candy.

Djarum Blacks, or any other Djarum, Black & Mild pipe tobacco cigars, Lucky Strikes w/filter, Newport 100s, Kamel Red Lights, Kamel Reds, Camel w/filter, Dunhills, not much else.

k.r.l.s, the way i first heard them described had me sold; "the harsh of a red but smooth like a lite." they is a pain every now and then to find, sometimes as much as $6.50, but the yum factor + comradery of finding another krl enthusiast more than compensate for this.

Camel filters. There's a place for Marlboro Lights now and then too.

I'm trying to just use cigs as 'tools' to potentiate a buzz or help me come down from the worthwhile stuff though. Had quit for two years but a couple of weeks back, I realised that a smoke would ease the comedown and decided to take the re-plunge.

electric blues said:
marlboro mediums

only cigarette that really tastes "right" to me

I knew what I wanted mediums to taste like but they never had "the smokability of lights with the satisfaction of reds". Guess you can't have it all.

Brands I bet no-one likes:

Royals
Lambert & Butler
Mayfair
West

If I'm in the states, Camel Turkish Gold.

As for Canadian smokes, I used to be a huge fan of Belmont Milds.

Do many people Smoke the unfiltered ciggs?

As far as i can tell, they're not popular at all in australia; my friend bought a pack and ended up re-rolling the whole deck 'cos he couldnt handle it.

Jakus said:
Do many people Smoke the unfiltered ciggs?

I live in canada and i used to smoke export A plain which are unfiltered. I loved those but they are hard to find around my area now.

Alot of times i buy a pack of cheap king size cigg's and crack the filter off and smoke them that way. It's the same thing as smoking unfiltered cigg's.

I like my cigg's the harsher the better. I figure if im going to get lung cancer i might as well get it smoking cigg's that i like.