• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Bad Trip Subthread] Describe your worst psychedelic experience(s)!

Some RC's I've tried have had bad physical side effects. If this what you mean by bad. Mentally Salvia is a prettry dysphoric trip for me.

A group of friends were on some amazingly potent acid. It was super good and it was their first tab, so they really couldn't compare it to anything. I had taken some tabs before so I quickly realized these were STRONG. Well to sum things up, one of the kids who was tripping hard never really came down. As all of us came down back to reality, we realized this kid was going out further and further. He started to creep on my friends sister and touch her, then she flat out told him to stay away from her. This drove him into an even worse trip. He did NOT look okay. He was pouring sweat and looked zombified. He couldn't speak in sentences, he would only be able to string a couple words together that would make no sense.

I personally think he was predisposed to mental disorders or something, because he was not right in the head for a while. He wasn't just tripping either, way too far out. Can anyone even try and explain to me what happened? I'm interested in what made him went crazy for one night. He woke up the next day a lot more normal, just kind of in shock & denial.

Last edited:
If the psychosis didn't continue then it was probably just a terrible trip. I mean if all he did was mumble incoherently and sweat well then you don't want to hear my stories of friends losing it.

There was definitely more to him, its hard to explain how he was acting. Just not at all there. He would constantly laugh to himself, get up and run away and knock shit over. I found it odd because a couple other people were fine afterward and it was their first time with any psychedelic. You could be totally right in that it was just a bad trip for him. I can't really say. I am actually interested in the stories of your friends 8o

My guess is that his tab was accidently stronger
But its possible that he was taking something like antibiotics, or was way too worried (axiety can be pretty ugly mixed with drugs)..
The only way u'll know is if he takes another try, but I doubt u'll convince into

There was definitely more to him, its hard to explain how he was acting. Just not at all there. He would constantly laugh to himself, get up and run away and knock shit over. I found it odd because a couple other people were fine afterward and it was their first time with any psychedelic. You could be totally right in that it was just a bad trip for him. I can't really say. I am actually interested in the stories of your friends 8o
Hahaha I know I put up a few partial remnants of the stories in the Drug Lulz thread or w/e its called over in DC. That defintely was just a bad trip. I've seen someone full on assault a non moving car whilst on mushrooms(I swear he chose the nicest car which looked most likely to have an alarm which it did). He was screaming "Fuck off everyone!" and no one was around him....yet. It all turned out fine though and no one even went to jail!

It was about 2-3 years ago. Went to a dance party in NYC and procured like 2-3 G-Lady pills and 2 hits if LSD. Now, there was something funny about these G-Ladys because they weren't just MDMA. They had a very trippy aspect to them towards the end of the roll unlike MDMA so I'm thinking they were actually MDA with a moderate dose of 2C-I but I don't really know. I had peaked on the pills at the party, the party ended, and our crew drove home to Philly.

During the drive home I decided to drop my 2 hits of LSD. Everything was great. Started tripping just as we got back to the afterparty house I was staying at in Philly. I was having a ton of fun. At one point I was an agile ninja able to slow time to pull off crazy Jackie Chan type moves pwning the physical world and defying the laws of Physics. Later I turned into a ball of pure energy unable to be contained... getting a little rowdy and some of my friends are getting annoyed by my tripping arse.

Sometime after this I wandered down into the kitchen where a bunch of people were chilling, talking and such. It was then that the unthinkable happened. I entered a time loop.

I can't even imagine what I looked like during this... I must've appeared completely insane but I'll try to explain it as best I can. Imagine turning your head to look at something in your environment; But, before you can turn all the way you instant jump back to where you started ad nauseam. Of course, when you move your body, you're not just moving one part... you're moving many and each part of my body was doing the same thing independently but esp my eyes. It gets so bad that I feel like I'm fighting to control my body against some invisible force and it's winning.

It was absolutely terrifying to lose control of your body like that and I started to get scared of not being to regain control ever. I believed that if I couldn't regain control I'd die.

Unfortunately, I must have really freaked out everyone in the kitchen because they started showing contempt for my behavior. What I needed was someone to help me and they did they opposite. Someone must've called for help from one of my good friends who was upstairs as he came down to provide the consoling I needed. He was a very experienced tripper and was able to pull me out of my time loop very quickly. He had me look out the window to the outside probably in an attempt to bring me back to reality. Looking out that window was what really ended the loop and once it was over I saw me and him walking the trail leading into the woods as the sun was rising (we were still in the kitchen and I was looking out seeing this).

I had some personal BS going on at the time but nothing major. I really think this was caused by mixing the G-Lady's with LSD. A bad drug interaction and a poor set & setting. I feel this episode actually caused significant mental problems relating to increased anxiety during my normal day to day life. I'm just now, 2 to 3 years later, all but done with dispatching these lasting mental effects.

I.M.ing 250 mgs of DMT while on 25 mgs of 2c-e. I said my goodbyes to this world as I left it to entire the new(did think I was dying).

Are you serious?

250mg IM DMT? thats like double a good oral dose, straight into your muscle?

Strassman didnt dose people anywhere near that high, and stated anytime he dosed someone more than (i think it was 75mg IM , not sure though, need to check it again) that the people rarely remembered anything from the experience, so he felt it pointless to dose them that high....

Either way, What were you thinking injecting a quarter of a gram of DMT into yourself?

It was about 2-3 years ago. Went to a dance party in NYC and procured like 2-3 G-Lady pills and 2 hits if LSD. Now, there was something funny about these G-Ladys because they weren't just MDMA. They had a very trippy aspect to them towards the end of the roll unlike MDMA so I'm thinking they were actually MDA with a moderate dose of 2C-I but I don't really know.

G's were MDA.

No 2C-I in there, though.

Are you serious?

250mg IM DMT? thats like double a good oral dose, straight into your muscle?

Strassman didnt dose people anywhere near that high, and stated anytime he dosed someone more than (i think it was 75mg IM , not sure though, need to check it again) that the people rarely remembered anything from the experience, so he felt it pointless to dose them that high....

Either way, What were you thinking injecting a quarter of a gram of DMT into yourself?
Unfortunately yes, I am serious. I decided on 250 mgs after trying 200 mgs. This was designed to be the last time DMT was going to be injected so I chose a grand send off. It was truly fucked yet so glorious. I've smoked/injected/snorted a lot of DMT over the years and at this point in time I was using DMT daily(smoked) and taking a lot of 2c's, tryps, etc. So anyways I injected and instantly regretted it. It fucking smashed my ego and it felt like someone smashed a rock on my head. Within minutes my entire visual field was overtaken with as best I can describe 3d visuals. It had layers to it. It was so strange I've never seen anything like it. The first layer was colorful static, then the second was extremely intricate geometric patterns(and when I mean intricate I fucking mean it!), the third was almost like a lens focusing all three together. I simply injected it than literally crawled to my bed. Once I reached it i was assured death was coming swiftly. I out loud told people goodbye. I only managed(like I wanted too ha)to stay awake for about 15ish minutes(really have no idea). I awoke still tripping on the 2c-e but their was no remanants of the I.M'ed DMT. So I was happy and calmed down.

At this festival me and a buddie found some super propper blotter paper. Guy said it was the fluff. Dropped a bunch throught the weekend and on the way home(still completely faced) we get pulled over by a new york state trooper and they search the car finding lots of mdma, dmt and lots of headies. The state trooper happened to be named the same as me. It felt like a terrible dream for the entire experience.

Going to jail with a head full of LSD brought on severe anxiety for months after the experience. Possible PTSD.

G's were MDA.

No 2C-I in there, though.

Ah k. Does MDA have a trippy finish to it then? I guess that's possible. Not really too familiar with MDA other than knowing it's an MDMA analogue that is sometimes subbed for MDMA and has more negative side-effects.

Ah k. Does MDA have a trippy finish to it then? I guess that's possible. Not really too familiar with MDA other than knowing it's an MDMA analogue that is sometimes subbed for MDMA and has more negative side-effects.
MDA is far more psychedelic and longer lasting.

on 8 or 9 HBWR seeds... i got the hiccups for about two hours. every time i hiccuped my train of thought got distracted. pretty hellish if you ask me.

smoking a cone of potent salvia extract (for the first time) while on acid (for the second time (2 tabs at once, also))

Spoke to people that didnt exist, i became nothing and saw my body being ripped apart to the bare atom and the molecular level before flying through alternate realities and finally settling on one (here i am!)

Done at a psytrance bush party, it was my second one, so it was all new to me....

Absolutely 2C-I 100-200mg intra nasal. Feels alwfull and then licking and snorting, almost to Trivial Pursuit family game type hallucination. Really almost. And feeling complete hay-fewer allergic shit. SO it's also with DOI with me. Amphetamine could been feeling normal still but it gets to that too later, even if escaping it (you know, yearly dose for psych maintenance lol ).

And fear of poisoned, feels good on sofa. Maybe there should be that taste to know it at least contains something it. It were. Or my name is on all circling RC vendorses blacklist or dopamine antagonised with other neurotransmitters so histamine gets high. Stimulant pain, lacking the oxygen in muscles with RCs. But 2Cs don't contain that internet stim beta ketone thingy. So it should be benzos and or at least vodka. Or a drug, which 2C-I is for some reason. LD50 is 1000mg or 6000mg.

BTW, do they give deprenyl drops to grandmamas in living own, because i'm having mild headache and have picked few rolling cigarette butts there where they hang out and having plastic wrap in some...not kidding.

Last edited:
Two tabs of LSD on a ferry trip from Liverpool to Dublin - it was in the days when for £10 you got a day trip and a bottle of spirits for free, so the boat was full of drunken hooligans.
My girlfriend only had half a tab and she was panicking all the way across.
It was horrible - I was trying to comfort her while also seeing this wretched ferry looking (to me) like a huge steam ship, complete with ballrooms and dancers and orchestras and men in bow-ties serving champagne.
Problems with the hooligans too, picking fights all the time - and the acid was that weird stuff that made your lips go numb (we thought 'strychnine' ?) and it was all very difficult.

DOB, somewhere around 8mg. Blacked out for about 6 hours, Laid in bed for about another 22 hours, only got up to use the bathroom or get more water. Intensely nauseated but couldn't vomit. Wasn't sure if taking my blood pressure medication would make it worse once I was down enough to figure out what it was, so I didn't take it (I found out later that I could have died from cardiac problems from my blood pressure spiking). Heart stayed around 140-180bpm the whole time. Legs and feet numb. Could barely muster up the energy to move around. Every part of my body ached and there seemed to be an elephant sitting on my chest. Called my friends and said good-bye at the peak of the awfulness.

Heh.

I once asked my dad what a heart attack feels like and he told me that people describe it as having an elephant sitting on your chest, Extreme amounts of pressure. I believe it could be possible that you had a heart attack.

An unknown dose of shrooms.

Our doses were badly eyeballed and I think I ended up eating more than the dose I was supposed to or something.

I was cycling through hundreds of realities (it would like zoom in and out of each like I was playing videos) and each one was terrible events where I had to think through each direction shit could go in at once including decisions and everything, all equal. Just imagine like thinking about an opinion on something and arguing why your opinion is right, then argue the opposite, at the same time... it was shit like that.

One of the realities was the real world so I'd get a glimpse for a bit, but each time I came back was usually something that just worsened the trip. One time would be me feeling like I'm dying on the floor unable to even really move, another with my friends trying to shut me up forcefully, another someone on top of me. I basically thought my friends were trying to suffocate me for some reason.

During the time in my head I was trying to keep a grip on shit, but the stuff I heard (friends saying "JUST DIEEE" and other shit, funny right?) and how long time lasted in my head was just too much. Eventually I had no idea what reality was and thought my body was locked up somewhere because I believed weeks had passed and I was still stuck in my head. The whole time in my head I felt like I was literally being tortured, I kept trying to sort of tolerate it or w/e like you do with pain, but it was so so hopeless. Eventually I exploded, I felt like I let go and shattered into bits. Guess what this feeling was? It was not only my ego shattering, but the feeling I couldn't put up with was actually my bladder and I just let it go. Yeah. Soaked myself and my carpet.

Anyway this feeling was so relieving and I felt like I was floating in the ocean for the rest of the trip. Eventually after they wear off (6 hours after eating them) I come to my senses with my friends around me talking and it all hits me. I just scream FUCKKKKK!!! THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? FUCKKKK!!! Laid there for 5 or so minutes letting shit pour into my head trying to figure out wtf happened.

Sometime throughout this trip I also apparently mumbled about there being too many voices in my head and I remember that I was trying to tell them to leave, but I was interpreting my room as my head and all they were is voices.

Took me a good few months to piece it all together and stop feeling like a drone and become stable again. Paid my friends 50 bucks for the shrooms and ruining their trips, I was still drone-like and unstable and couldn't even think over why I was paying them so I just did it.

Edit: wtf happened to the first part grrrr, i give up

Last edited:
My first strng tab experience went pretty dark - was at this NYE rave in London, which was amazing, til halfway through my peak, something just went really wrong, and I remember sitting on a sofa possibly touching myself a bit, then asked some really fucked girl if I could kiss her coz we were having a random conversation - I wasn't even attracted to her(!), was talking to this german girl about VERY strange stuff, and she was on MDMA gurning her face off so this unattractive face grinding away sent me off on a weird wander - where I came across strange gangster types with their (appearances...not sure a bout this one) transsexual prostitutes on their arms - then blurs and confusion, coming down to sit on a sofa again seeing black spiderwebs over everyone's faces, and over my hands...I got to sleep for a few hours, before having to guide my friend who had just taken 3 or 4 tabs (unnaturally high tolerance to stuff it would seem she has) before we wer about to leave- so on a major comedown I had to guide her through London on a bus then we got a tube, and then a train home...

Either that time or this other time when I did 2 drops of acid, one autumn evening, 2 years after my last dose of LSD - my friend accidentally forgot he'd given me a drop already as he dosed a few of us up, so gave me another...

That night was amazing, starting at 5 in the afternoon...

It gets dark in autumn early so by the time I hit peak I was SO taken over by visuals that I couldn't see through the mist and had to be walked like an old person around very slowly...I ran off from my friends, after cartoon vision hit me, and I saw my brother and his friends, and an old friend who saw me really fucked and a bit creeped out and saw his face of disgust, as he excused himself and walked away...I couldn't holda conversation - kept starting off on a tangent, short attention span in a huuuuge way...then I got lost in some bakc streets of my old village, and everything seemed to be covered in ice, with dripping ice off plants and stuff.

I was a bit scared, and it made me think about my life and how I needed to sort it out.

I then went home, and couldn't get to sleep but just laid there trying & thoughtlooping to myself...fuck that was not good - I lost my phone, threw away a bag of mushrooms I'd picked, and destroyed my ego...

Worst but also one of my best...I haven't trully ever had a REALLY bad experience that I felt I was in forever, or saw really evil stuff....

My friend said considering the dose - the way I fought it was pretty graceful, he said he's babysat people on the same dose, who have got violent coz they're so confused and scared...I was just a big baby who was a bit dumb lol.

The one time I had a bit of a more difficult time, I was at this rave my friends hosted, I took 60 shrooms, and a half gram of MDMA, and smoked a fat blunt, and everything was all good, bit dark as there were some not very nice people there, (setting oh no :\ ), but I was OK as long as I was with one of my friends who was also tripping.

SO anyways, I was toking on this blung, passed it to a bunch of friends - this weed was just seriously potent, nice pure sativa - mindblowing stuff...anyways about an hour later, my friend comes up to me and says"what was in that blunt?! whbat was in that?!? My gf's wigging out blah blah blah blah"... So I was like "nothing, just highgrade", and went and saw her and she was looking into the distance, really distressed look on her face, crying and struggling against people who were trying to comfort her, just saying over and over "don't let them get me, I'm lost, Matt come find me!" - this put me on a MASSIVE bad trip, thinking that EVERYONE at the party was blaming me for this, so I left, and when I got home with my ladyfriend (who passed out on my bed) I was left with images of people at the party - their faces all scowling and saying "it was him" and stuff like that... went to sleep tripping and moaning like a scared lil bitch.

These all taught me about set & setting...