• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

A couple of EADD regulars who have gone missing in action: PinholeStar, andythetwig (both contributors to the Music forums). Amnesiaseizure doesn't post as much as he should... there are others. There always are. :(

there will be an autograph signing at HMV city tomorrow. please bring any merchandise that you wish to have signed. please note that due to constraints outside of my control, i will be unable to sign any more breasts :(

i miss....

dj wombat!!

bring back sweaty earnestness i reckon :O

bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

or not! :)

This is kinda reversed, but i totally miss Samadhi. I loved our banta, and after meeting her even more so! She's amazing and awesome and i love her :) Can't wait to party with her and Robin again!
And Dancing Princess! Miss our emails heaps! When i get back home, a melbourne visit is TOTALLY on.

:)

muzby said:
there will be an autograph signing at HMV city tomorrow. please bring any merchandise that you wish to have signed. please note that due to constraints outside of my control, i will be unable to sign any more breasts :(

theres muzby merchandise now? Hey man, remember we knew you back from before you were famous so feel free to give us back stage passes to all your gigs :D

McWigga said:
This is kinda reversed, but i totally miss Samadhi. I loved our banta, and after meeting her even more so! She's amazing and awesome and i love her :) Can't wait to party with her and Robin again!
And Dancing Princess! Miss our emails heaps! When i get back home, a melbourne visit is TOTALLY on.

:)

I was thinking exactly the same thing this evening, as i was folding my underwear and came across my Mr Sparkle undies. I had such a great night with you and d4wg, and i keep thinking how life does that... brings someone so freaking awesome into it, only to not be able to see that person again for ages. :\ Can't wait for you to come back to Australia.

Also, let me know when you head to melbourne...i'll meet you there and we'll paint the town red. :D

Where has Munchee gone to? And THC Puff N Stuff - for introducing DJ Tiga's work :)

Munch0r is working out in the sticks with his career and with his family on the side.
A busy lad these days, unfortunately.

^ shame; would be nice to see his face around here again.

*waves to biski and teh fluffz0r* Married bliss, eh?

MazDan said:
Choppsy???

Not sure why he hasn't been posting but he has been on MSN the last few days. I know he got a new job and somehow I think that's affected his Bluelight access.

I'm sure he'll appear and set the record straight.

^ I doubt he'll reappear actually. I've tried to coax him back but it's a no-go.

He has a myspace if you're really missing the chops.

no we don't. One berating fool was enough. There are too many as there is. pffft

commie ^^

Preacha was cool. told it like it is. you might not like his policies but god damn it you have to respect the man for telling you what they are and making sure you know there's fuckall you can do to change them =D