Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

Oh, so sad :)

But I'm glad you're still around.

p.s. No PLUR this way. I've heard it makes you like techno music.

Did someone say PLUR and techno music,

*Rubber_Duck puts on his Phatts and does a little dance* hee ya

first post since the new board opened :)

and can I just say for the record, that leecie and up_all_night are seriously some of the HOTTESSST girls alive 8o 8o

ok, back into hiding :)

Whatever happenned to Muzby, havent seen him on for yonks

samadhi said:
I miss Haste

I still miss Haste.
I also miss Steve Elektro.
Twominds doesn't post enuff.
Bradley need a cart-around.
An' nasty posts from
*crystalmethbunny*,
negrogesic,
& PhreeX.
Also Munted.
An' I liked the cut of Squidhead's jib.

But the real question is where Naughtiest Maximus.

He's got a computer,
a warehouse,
alcohol,
an' no excuses.

Bastard.

Perhaps you can enlighten me, Miss DK... :)

MazDan said:
Whatever happenned to Muzby, havent seen him on for yonks
Initially we had him neutered to try and call an end to all the unpleasantness, but after what he did to those poor schoolkids not even his closest friends could bear the risk of letting him loose again, so euthanasia was the only answer.

(Actually he just doesn't have the internet at home and can't use BL from work, so he's only back on here every now and then, usually to do some random shit-stirring before running off to participate in the real world again.)

Pop Popavich said:
Initially we had him neutered to try and call an end to all the unpleasantness, but after what he did to those poor schoolkids not even his closest friends could bear the risk of letting him loose again, so euthanasia was the only answer.

Shit Pops, the least you could have done was make up some interesting story regarding Muzby's whereabouts. The truth is so boring...

I miss my original posting styles. lotsa fun, happy, stimulating posts but that's been missing for about 2 or 3 years now. Now being on pain meds 24/7 has definitely changed my thinking but it's starting to come back. Soooooooooooooo I may once return to here as my old punk self.

Posters I miss.

Airwalk - but real life friend so I get to see him enough, miss his posts)
candyman (god damn I REALLY MISS HIM, fun guy to have around)
ferris (Hardly see him in real life, he is always like me, on his bike every spare moment. Can't blame him :) )
(some spelling could be wrong from now on, cbf searching to check proper names)
rushing'rococo
tikabasa
icantfeelmylegs
trancychick
Haste
barneygumnut
pundi
munchee (still keep in contact real life here and there)
jerox(ie)
Dante (ditto for keeping in contact here and there)
*de-light* :(~~~~ Miss you dude. Best dancer eva)
Prometheus
eddi_spegeddi
serotone
mr_fluffy

And a fook load of the 2001-2003 ppl I posted (almost daily) with in my internet + real life. Much love was given to this board. A few I still a lot, here and there or not enough but life must move on. Being 'stuck' at home so much of late really has gotten me nostalgic on a lot of stuff, old 'internet friends' is one part I think of a lot. <3 for fun times

I miss smileyfish ( i know The Fish still post occasionally, but it is not the same).

oh yeah, and that really cool, christian girl

chrissy ;)

Magoo
Peaking_Duck
Moocho
Fat Tony
Mr Fluffy
Madmick19
MezZedUp

And the majority of those listed on Wazza's list. Go pre 2002!

pillsnapa said:
I miss Bopgirl! We were often on a similar wavelength.

We still see each other from time to time. She's going well... good job, met a really nice guy :)

ahhh Bopgirl. She was a sweetheart. She was also the online flirting queen. :D

Oh and fat tony! I still have the hip hop CDs his friend made apollo. What a champ he was.

I haven't even really been around that long but all these names make me realise how much the place has changed!

MR Candyslut said:
I miss smileyfish ( i know The Fish still post occasionally, but it is not the same).

oh yeah, and that really cool, christian girl

chrissy ;)

Hey is this who I think it is?

hit a brother up you dork

There's a few but the name plazma stands out... where did that grumpy bastard get to?