• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

I assume everyone knows you cant really know someone from their posts on an internet forum:\ Its quiet easy to misconstrued things that are said & if someone tells it how they think it is & comes accross as rude or disrespectful doesnt necessarily mean in real life they come accross that way.

^ preacha was purposely disrespectful but I definitely agree with what you're saying in regards to other people.

I love that preach is still getting people riled up and causing arguments even though he's not around any more. ;)

^^ oh please, like he's not going to be lurking anyway

Doppelganger said:
^ Well the way you're discarding everyone elses opinion atm doesn't exactly bloom with respect.

I may have different opinions but i'm hardly rude and disrespectful to others about theirs.

TG - yeah sometimes things can get misconstrued but i don't see why people have to have internet personas anyway. People should just be themselves.

Preacha didn't really come off as an arsehole to me. He is just one of those guys who wins arguments if his opponent gets too emotional about it. Cold and logical.

up all night said:
it was about the fact his online persona would expose hypocrites and he didn't pussy foot around with the passive aggressive shite that Bluelighters are so good at.

Definately agree there. Thats one of the big things that annoys me on BL, not to mention real life...

Oh, and to stay on topic, I also miss that guy who isnt around any more....

up all night said:
Actually, I liked preacha because he didn't suffer fools. It wasn't about having a 'different' personality offline, it was about the fact his online persona would expose hypocrites and he didn't pussy foot around with the passive aggressive shite that Bluelighters are so good at.

I dont really give a shit if the guy has left or not, I dont know the fucker and never wanted to. I dont think he was actually stupid enough to think his opinion mattered to everyone though and the amount of time he spent following people he obviously didnt like just showed how bored he must have been.

I miss people I knew personally who left for various reasons. GillyWin for sure, also the rest of the Perth bluelighters who dont hang around much (but most never really did post much in Aus Social, its more an East Coast thing).

I miss PEOPLE.. Stuck @ home or 'alone' on my bike most of the time is starting to get to me... *violin*

zephyr rocks :D

zephyr: He just picked out people who took an online message board way too seriously and would therefore give entertaining responses to comments which were obviously just shit stirrers. It worked. :D

Bullshit. He's an immature troll who gets a kiddy power trip over upsetting people.
People who profit at the expense of others deserve zero respect. He's hardly worth the effort for this post

I'd say i miss the free target practice but it was way too easy

(oh preacha - i know you'll read this as its obvious how much you care about what people think of you. it must chaff your ass not to be able to reply. sit and spin)

up all night said:
zephyr: He just picked out people who took an online message board way too seriously and would therefore give entertaining responses to comments which were obviously just shit stirrers. It worked. :D
Might I remind you I am a lounge whore. Preacha was a big fish in a small pond. There are waaay more bigger arseholes who would shit all over Preacha there. Hes just a no one :D

Mind you it was entertaining to see him make a fuckwit of himself trying to put others in their place only to be edited and warned. That was great!

lovely. you all wait till he's gone before you heap shit on him.
That deserves a star
16.gif

^ you're kidding right?
(although it would be much funnier if that was true)

Preacha will be back when he needs a fix. And realises that insulting people severely in real life just gets him a punch in the nose :)

Now, now kids... it's not the why you do or don't like preacha thread.

Get over it.

After all, he has :)

lostpunk5545 said:
Preacha will be back when he needs a fix. And realises that insulting people severely in real life just gets him a punch in the nose :)

Heh :D

My opinion of preacha is this: all you have to do is meet the guy, and like him or hate him, you know not to be bothered by him ever again ;).

Preacha was aiiight. He had narrow opinions, but he was smart.

Armour-Yous. He Battled Without Kevlar.

up all night said:
I love that preach is still getting people riled up and causing arguments even though he's not around any more. ;)

Ditttttttttttto.

Miss DQ,
I've taken time to consider pretty much all your posts,
an'
PM'd you,
caus I like you.

But dissin' on Peachy-Face...
...You Don't Fuckin' Know The Fuckin' Half Of It...
I may know 1/28th,
but,
seriously,
Squash yo' own beef.
Private-like.
I know you're sensitive,
but,
fuckin',
he added heaps to this forum,
so pull your head in.

Pissed-Off
UnSquare
:\

A Can Of Soda

katmeow said:
Now, now kids... it's not the why you do or don't like preacha thread.

Get over it.

After all, he has :)

Yeah, but
I have a number-plate that says
D-FENS.

Especial-fuckin'-ly today.

:)

Last edited:
An' Pillows An' Such...

zephyr said:
Might I remind you I am a lounge whore. Preacha was a big fish in a small pond. There are waaay more bigger arseholes who would shit all over Preacha there. !

Every lounge needs it's foul-mouth'd biatch.
Aus'oc is a lounge.
We jus'tave comfy chairs.

Have any Of You
Tried To Actually PM
Him About Yo' Problems
With His Posts....

Doubted, mostly....
:|

Doppelganger said:
My opinion of preacha is this: all you have to do is meet the guy, and like him or hate him, you know not to be bothered by him ever again ;).

That's how almost every keyboard warrior turns out. Of course the rest of them are either hermits or would smash anyone who takes arguments offline.

UnSquare said:
Every lounge needs it's foul-mouth'd biatch.
Aus'oc is a lounge.
We jus'tave comfy chairs.

Have any Of You
Tried To Actually PM
Him About Yo' Problems
With His Posts....

Doubted, mostly....

i generally tend to swap pms with people worth my time and attention.