• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

(and hi alasdair! i wonder if you realise we are FB friends; i think i joined FB just as i left BL so there are a bunch of connections i have who don't realise i am, in fact, this person.)
i almost certainly don't know your real name :) what are your initials?

someone please tell me unsquare is still about.
last activity was 2011 and his account is now banned which suggests he may have changed his handle by switching accounts.

good to see you posting.

alasdair

haha how surreal.

just thought of bluelight and decided to come and say hi. first thread i open and my name is the first word WHAT IS GOING ON. (and what did i do??)

anyway hi who's still here?

(and hi alasdair! i wonder if you realise we are FB friends; i think i joined FB just as i left BL so there are a bunch of connections i have who don't realise i am, in fact, this person.)
hey look at this guy. :) a blast from the distant past.

^ no way! hey stranger - what you been up to?

alasdair

Oh, you know, growing old... married, managing a not-for-profit charity organisation, living a very sedate and comfortable life these days :)

I just randomly decided to stop by and see if this place still existed, and it seems it does!

sounds like you are comfortable which is great. 'second opinion/life' got another name change. you should check it out - the photo contest has been running for over 10 years!

<3

alasdair