• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

^ gah gilly of course. was just thinking that as i clicked on this thread, kinda freaky simultaenously reading your post.

Maybe a better title would be When these people left, bluelight really turned to shit

Time to move on people...

scumlord said:
Maybe a better title would be When these people left, bluelight really turned to shit

Time to move on people...

^^^^
YAY!!! preacha's back!!!

The Fish said:
*waves to biski and teh fluffz0r* Married bliss, eh?

Married bliss indeed. Until interest rates jump again ;). Fishes going excellent?

I've been thinking about anna! recently for some reason.

Also Fairnymph, 64tf, anafalicious and twominds... I'm sure there's more.

i miss my childhood and life time friend =K9= Knowing him since i was a lil girl and ive been thinking about him heaps lately. Always the entertainer at BL meets and the one person i trusted with my life.

He got me into BL.

24.gif

The old cbr crew! Massiff fun times...
The guys in sydney I used to see a bit.
Superdiscobreaka
mowy
up until much recently, insomnia

cohagen ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I've been thinking about anna! recently for some reason.

Also Fairnymph, 64tf, anafalicious and twominds... I'm sure there's more.

The same Fairnymph who posted at least 2-3 times today? ;)

ValeTudo said:
commie ^^

Preacha was cool. told it like it is. you might not like his policies but god damn it you have to respect the man for telling you what they are and making sure you know there's fuckall you can do to change them =D

Bullshit.

He is apparently a "nice guy" offline which shows me that he needed a soap box (bl) to be an arsehole. Which only really says that he was fake and hiding behind a screen. I have no problem with people who have opinions different to my own (hell, this site is full of them) but theres no need to be one person online and then another offline and berating people in discussions.

You can have different opinions but there is no need to be a dickwad and insulting and disrespectful about it. Common courtesy goes a long way.

And i don't give a shit about my spelling so save it :)

Just about every internet tough guy is a 'nice guy' offline. Just remember that almost every argument on the internet could easily be resolved with a few beers at the local.

Actually, I liked preacha because he didn't suffer fools. It wasn't about having a 'different' personality offline, it was about the fact his online persona would expose hypocrites and he didn't pussy foot around with the passive aggressive shite that Bluelighters are so good at.

^^ as if

gher

I don't care.

You shouldnt have to be an arsehole to get your point across AND be a different person online than offline when you are having discussions with people in a community where alot of people know each other.

RESPECT goes along way and lack of it really pisses me off.

^ Well the way you're discarding everyone elses opinion atm doesn't exactly bloom with respect.