Methamp (IV)
4-MMC
M1
2C-B & E
MDA

all very close to the Euphoria from MDMA IMO

merging with eurphoric drugs thread

Last edited:
The few few times on MDMA, smoked opium & mescaline for me. :)

1. IV heroin
2. IV meth
3. Cocaine insufflated
4. LSD
5. Oxycontin/Ritalin IV pseudo speedball which I dont advise anyone to ever attempt unless you have micron filters.

My opinion changes all the time so dont be suprised if in a few months I have a different list. MDMA should be on the list but I only find it euphoric when im at music events/raves, otherwise yeah theyre fun but not even nearly as good as they are at a rave. I wont even take a pill if im not at a rave, and also MDMa with psychedelics is the only other time ill take pills...even if someone offered it to me for free. Id obviously keep it if they didnt mind me not taking it when they gave it to me.

Oxymorphone beats all

Infrequent line of Opana IR beats all else hands down. Warning..you will be hooked for life. The struggle revolves around keeping use infrequent.
PCP- After smoking, gf began to stretch, transformed into 3 prior girlfriends. Had to get away from her. Then began cycle of intense paranoia for minutes..replaced by an exotic (floaty) euphoria, then again paranoia, euphoria..stood in the shower for about an hour (helped lessen the urge to run from noises...maids (thought feds), naked out of motel room into parking lot. Closest I've ever felt to losing my mind.. Passed out after about an 1.5 hr.. slept for about 8 ..looked in the mirror to see huge dark circles under eyes, the look of having been revived from death. Gf appeared as dragged down emo chick. Not recommended unless in a rubber room.

The combination of MDMA and Mescaline is the most euphoric.

Single drug? Its a tough call. Depends on my mood.

I also agree that lsd and dmt are way more euphoric then mdma. The only purpose I see for it is use in combos.

^
Yeah. MDMA's euphoria can't be beat, atleast during the 'honeymoon period'. After a while the high really just isn't the same :( Long breaks will avoid this, and you'll be able to enjoy ecstasy (MDMA) for many years to come.

In general I find stimulants more euphoric then downers. Even though I use downers more often and find they can make me feel safe, content, secure, comfortable, happy, at ease etc they still don't quite match that sudden flood of dopamine or serotonin only a strong stimulant can provide.

Psychedelics also provide a type of euphoria not as intense and 'in-your-face' like other drugs. But they exhibit a form of euphoria that feels so much deeper and meaningful then other highs which may feel 'artificial'. I have memories of smoking hits of DMT in my room and feeling such a profound sense of happiness, just sitting and thinking. Appreciating life and everything about it to its fullest. LSD is much like this too for me.

dude, oxycodone is pure bliss. i go in the woods and sit under a tree while playing my guitar. its magical. oxycodone seems to work best when your doing something you enjoy!

MDMA-10
LSD-10 in the right setting, mindset, etc.
Amphetamine-from 6-10, depends on circumstances.
Bud-maybe 5?
I didnt like mushies and i hate benzos and downers now for the most part, i say for shrooms 5 at the best, shrooms have nothing on LSD, and benzos maybe 3?