Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

1. mdma
2. heroin/opioids
3. crack
4. good cola

lsd definatly fits somewhere in that scheme

I've had addiction to some of these drugs in the past so I don't use these anymore.
But I recall all of them, I think I can rank a top 5'

1.) Iv Methamphetamine
2.) Smoked Methamphetamine
3.) Iv Meperidine
4. Temazepam + Codeine + Marijuana
5. Oral Dexamphetamine (at high doses, I find extreme euphoria with the spansules taken without alteration).

There is nothing more euphoric in my mind than being stuck in a K-Hole for an entire day. My body numb, spiraling up toward a light, stuck in my thoughts, stuck in a world where nothing exists, nothing matters, where I become the God of my own creation....*shivers in excitement*

Well I just talked myself into cooking up a couple grams, see ya

yeh, that sounds about right=D

any sort of speed and a bowl to smoke. . . .

or a trip where you are totally tripping, yet totally in control

1. LSA (only happened one time, the first time I did it the euphoria was so intense it was unimaginable, I felt like Jesus.)
2. MDMA (only with 90+ mg any less than 70 mg and it leaves me feeling weird)
3. Cannabis (my favorite drug, it makes me feel more like myself, when I am high I feel more normal than I do sober. I wish it was legal for people like me)

Intravenous heroin/oxycontin/dilaudid/oxymorphone

i dont understand how people can say that ectasy or crack is more euphoric. That is complete shit and ive done them all. MDMA AND CRACK ARE HORESHIT COMPARED TO HEROIN.

iv opiates are BY FARRRRRR the most euphoric so says EVERY hard drug users i know period.

Heroin. thatis all

You must not know that many "hard" drug users then.. I find the rush from speed to be equal to if not sometimes better than IV heroin and I do alot of Heroin...

Intravenous heroin/oxycontin/dilaudid/oxymorphone

i dont understand how people can say that ectasy or crack is more euphoric. That is complete shit and ive done them all. MDMA AND CRACK ARE HORESHIT COMPARED TO HEROIN.

iv opiates are BY FARRRRRR the most euphoric so says EVERY hard drug users i know period.

Heroin. thatis all

because most people aren't down with needles, including myself.

MDMA ftw.

1) Smoking pot for a few days, then replacing it with smoked PCP one day. About 20hours later a small dose of mushroom (like half a gram of mexicans). As euphoric as life can get for me. I've done this a couple of times and it never lets me down.
2) Piritramide IV

In My Experience:

Heroin (IV, Nasal, Smoked)
OC (Nasal or Oral) w/ Klonopin (Sublingual)
Pods w/ Klonopin (Sublingual)
Dilaudid (Nasal) w/ Klonopin (Sublingual)
MDMA (Oral)
Alcohol w/ Cocaine (Nasal)

From What I've Heard:

d-Methamphetamine (Smoked or IV)
IV Dilaudid
Opana (Nasal)
Crack/Freebase Cocaine